8/14/24

Do you guys get together? The classroom, or the parents meeting?

No, I just curious if it did happen. I got told so many things, not one thing real, until the otter puts on the screen. I mean, do you fly back to join the weekend, either 1) the parents meeting, my mother didn't get there, or 2) your entire classroom to show something, or 3) you flying to your Mon-Fri classroom to get the A.

The birds say (3) you went to the classroom to take the class?! Serious?

I saw Dean eating in the hospital those alone Asian looking clinic place or that is Jason they are here.  https://www.youtube.com/shorts/D2N7ziyFtMg

Cover the sheet for the patients: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/u5DZ3KI0wKU

You all eat alone like this? 

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/ZtCEWT4-QMw

The reason.....many of you should never cook, or this looking knife literally speaking, just like the video (the korean girl youtuber)  1:31

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uWrmVdKLuSY


3310

It wasn't important to you, 20 years ago ....you mean Babaji's wall? Mahavatar Babaji, that facebook?!  It isn't important to your life neither, right now.

okay.

But somehow inside you, in the depth of your soul ...

What


This is about the martial art, Western people like Karen and her bf, or Adria near by, to nick those temple waking up early to touch some of this near by spirituality? There is a Mario Super bro movie a Princess looking to say," Let me see what you can do?" That is to nick, those saying....the western beard race on the spirituality like the zen?

Or the black belt.


All right. I said it already, she had more than the water property crisis than anyone can ever imagined, not to talk about this good or bad. She get out of everyone's sight best. I am not interested to hear to know to watch, any of this. And definitely not those attitude to look at Reptilian, what did they say, or I imagine I looking at that that that that that. no more discussion better.


This? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Yf-zhyNxXw

Just look at Ancient Chasez, I feel vomited seriously, a physicality real existence. Not to say this wheat or darken MB never will look like that, a physicist, the eye glasses or the short hair, to say the modern sleek. His heaven guards, or the home, or all that were nothing.....the Past story tale, and the million years in hell to those Devil Wear Prada case, you know that women is in the House of Gucci. There is not one thing doesn't make me feel anything good about.

I have a modern time, its just the laws to say my IQ didn't touch the drugs to say this century people are living in the toxic substance, or what is those words...intoxicant, so there is a unlimited water crisis on the property SMCH to the authority. I cannot stop spitting blood, not anymore vomitting, to be honest. + this Zawanna or Kail issues (England ferry, or Prince all them), they are zombie, or they were the other Past, then this modern drop from the sky technology not the Skynet terminator only. The high tech weaponry used on Earth.


Is he 15 years ago, an icon things, the photo I mean his facebook, makes you tear?

So the law debates and the physics debates, you let him surpass? 


Is this comic book, one Ancient Chasez, or one photo without the comic book content, no...its WITH the comic book content, you saying goodbye to Justin and JC, whenever they know they have a twitter, or the time, for this? There is a time for these story being said 3310, I know. You tell them, if MB shows up to you inside vision, how you manipulate the God's will, one of those....and do you succeed? You must all love doing that, if that is not touching the interface....or the "water" = the acid means.

Every acid scene I keep using this Ancient words say, "stain on acid". You finding yourself fine?

okay. 


There must be some normality people exists on this planet, I written the things were not limited to yesterday. Someone could be reading the comic book to grow up, to say less brainy for a volleyball team, and them the State school, didn't make it to the profession, or the PCAT, at least....at least....just by sound of the last few weeks typing other than the food outing, someone's brain like me, with all these MV, I would tell you a thousand different kinds of the story other than these. Either to make me cry, or make me confess....and what is that?

I care to ask, if you are the main actress, no more me. All of you?


Is Babaji the most highest order?

And Anicent Chasez?


That's me? okay. 

Britney's video, I say? okay, I say. (the birds laughed)  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IlV7RhT6zHs

You like Westlife - Better Man, the comment session I talk about the real things.


Do I pretend all this entertainment people are dead? Literally speaking, not sure 50 years pass, those? 

You know, in your lab, that is a very simple cut, if you use your eyes and your hand steady, if you cook at home, not to worry about the natural landscape, in any Capital of the worlds, people live indoor with a cable to watch the TV. I can shut it off, never see, never know, never hear. 

Its not about that stair walking up or down, because the Bio 200, has this Bio 205, Jonathon they 3 takes, me and Ola takes Bio 403, the pharmacy upper they entering the peripheral. To the public debates to all Sunshine Worlds, not the Past memory how to fly....you rather choose....the IQ problems its really how steady your hand to the cut jobs, to think someone seeing you in the lab doing that, safe and sound. All indoor.


No, none of you done this public debates and to surpass, meaning putting down someone or something, like starting 2014, I typing for 10 years. I have my own reflection on any of this, you literally walk up to a stage....and imagine the real things. The stress factor is different.

Not the Babaji #1

or Ancient Chasez still #1 (mine stuffs, I think)


You gonna see you yourself baby, like Square, and they pamp you from the shoulder, like the MV? Pamp, keep their palm hands cross to each other? And chat as the best friend, those?

I drew all those physics sheets in which website, and near your medical school that website, or they are the same one website (how amazing...I think its the same), okay....and You drew one geography classroom 50 mins, or the physicist 50 mins, that is only 2 classes in front of the 50 people, that is not 250 people in one giant university class. The smaller class makes the people cozy together.


I think you all love doing that. Being pamp....by another person. I have not been pamp since the third grade I think. I remember when I was a kid, I had the tear inside my eyes, literally speaking. A baby time, correct.

When someone literally insulting my IQ, one of those Asian bad language, they use those words, but I was a baby.

It means the most humilitatin things to the baby. Those time baby me I had a pride. Baby.


I need to go to sleep, and check my nails this....something on the toes, you all doing something strange, and clean up so I can go to sleep. Today is late ~~~ or my phone !





No comments:

Post a Comment