8/09/24

Facebook

Someone knew about this?
Shane?
Brian, your Howie like the book and that heavier scooter, because he is not currently having a correct motorcycle? In Taipei, we only called ours is the motorcycle ~~ its everyone Mon-Fri literally speaking.
Every Mon-Fri office building traveling from the district of ....Taipei outskirt coming in, and going in North, North East included, and East 101, but these motorcycle does the Uber, too.
Anything else, other than the Parrots, I am busy here living inside my own world?
My air con broken, so I called last night, 2 weeks, 3 weeks, every so often, in 40 years, if I accidentally close this air-con, I will suffocate to die.
The temperature of this Earth is rising to the human 37 degree 25 years ago, were only 28 degree to turn on the air-con. You knew what that means? Melinda down there, they are dying it out yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment