8/08/24

Hugh, I go to nap~~~

You find your way~~~~?! You go and guessing things around.

Hey, my short clips here. You lost your wallet? In 101 that area?

She is home cooking, and where you gone to the vendor or the night market? Not now.


The Panda's baby is inside the trash can lid, walking.

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/sL3qpGNDjZI

We today has a trash can lid in the city, where?


No, I cannot say. 


You try that Thai restaurant 瓦城 below? So why its the olive oil pouring in the wine cup? means?

Only Shane does those looking his head up or down up or down, his food disappears none stopping. 

Is this afternoon tea for the waffle those? NO!

Sorry.

My wall is knocking, you are taping to go to the post office....one of those days before, you did? It was the typhoon days. You give it to the hotel counter staffs, or you taxi at it, to the post office, lean there.

Its nothing what I saw?


You renovating the front door entrance? NO!

That is the video telling me before.

You been to the kids' floor those, and seeing the elevator and the escalator? That 1st floor have all the make-up except the ladies, in America, those ball room shoes.

Not one pair, not one dress here.

Do you walking those stairs in the wealthy lady mall? 貴婦百貨?

Not the afternoon tea?


Breeze 2nd floor - the afternoon Tea

永心鳳茶奶茶專門所微風南山店



7 those afternoon tea in the Shinyi Area

https://stage.taipei101mall.com.tw/article/624

My neighbor screw driver so loud.....my head hurts.

Its your father, your mother, your uncles, your....every upper worlds they goes there. It is the afternoon tea. 


You and your buddy friends, the guy or the girl Olivia I guess, how to spoon fed each other, other than the cheesecake?

The first that Chinese words, 2F, that is the cheesecake place + the sweet potato from the night market style. The yellow and the purple.

You are not eating that stuffs? Its the French fries + the fried mushroom, and your cheesecake ~~~and the fried sweet potato ! The bubbles are not in the milk tea.....its you put the bubble you yourself in the glasses tea.

They have the same shrimp, like that Thai restaurant, the same shrimp looking, just not those crystal noodle below it. And they have many other things....


The birds told me....it might be the kid's play ground those place. You gone to the registry? Behind them, you seeing those per bar looking the candies in it, like 20? The escalator is behind it. 

Or there was some video, are you getting your hair cut or washed place?


Hugh, I don't have anymore short clips.

You can get the taxi from A4, that road to 101.

Today is the father's day? oh ~ their Afternoon Tea !!!!!!!!


You don't want to go to their basement B2 floor to seeing those 88 F nothing but the food made, what anything other than the Olive Oil in the wine cup ? All of them should have the tea, yeah! The website those especially, all the Asian these kinds of the restaurant has the several kinds of the tea to present. 

B1 


88 is 爸爸 the same sound, ba ba = pa pa similar.

I just told you, 88 Floor food? You look at the diagram. You go to that floor and askiing them, the afternoon tea, are they all packed today, that website some of those floor. You need to....go to the which elevator to the which floor to the next by the real 101.

Try the 5th?

From B1 that mango ice behind, to 5th, that will be a very sleek office entrance, all tall glasses light coming in. Or you just right there asking someone, how to get to this food 87 F, you find that elevator, you just keep clicking 88 -5  times only....


The birds say ...

Wait...its the same elevator anyway, you want to go to 88 F?


Simple Kaffa Sola 天空興波

That menu is in Chinese.

Its Tiramisu ~~~ hummus salad, and thick toast you already ate it before.


Probably its one of those mother's day, or the father's day, they have a lot of those 伴手禮

The gifting shop at B1, all those gifting shop. 


Some of this, maybe the first restaurant is not 101

https://www.elle.com/tw/life/foodie/g60751212/taipei-101-restaurant-recommend/

Its the 5F


You both go there and venture, they say the father's day, you must have seen some of the activities in there.


Don't call me, I have shower my head, and I have a period....I forgotton

To dry everything, I want to sleep~~~~~~ I have to get up, i have a diper to put on ~~~~

You sit in B1, you cannot go to upper floor, its what......you realize you cannot just go to the southern taiwan, those?


You eating the raw? My back head....

That book.

I do something else...see if this goes away.


okay it fix now.

You what?  Is this the 2 twins typhoon cancers news you be vegetarian 1 years, one of those, or your family too? Just 1 year is fine.

Yeah? That is unfortunate. You finish, I talked to Middleton?

B1 ...never mind. You can buy George some cake, Shane says...sorry, another old thin eye glasses women brunette meant they are the poor family. 

They like these cake stuffs. I don't eat this things, but I am very sure the Heaven has those eating festival just like the TV. They were reading my Chinese communication to those Olympia science team. 

Its her microphone ice breaker crisis....man. 


Your furniture has the issues, I have this...pumpkin soup !!!!

I didn't feel to cooking anymore Hugh, to be honest I tell Shane many other side ways too. This is the city, and Uber is a rising business, where the real these 74/75 is no longer needed. They got that idea probably too late. The entire Panda express or Uber here, the branding.....all of that during that one COVID 19, and the new generation no longer to cook, I just didn't make it big and loud, no one today cooking anymore.


No, I tell someone in the falls season to chop off those pumpkin, I make them in 6 months. I ask my mother where she got this. I like my own soup. The Heaven....I meant the Cosmo, sorry.....I am trying to believe American knows what they are doing. I ....have the other imagination I do seeing the movies or the TV. No one here eats the Devil Eggs, Hugh. Some home made food is home....only made.

But they cargo everything, so even the door I don't need to get out. Sleep....wash,....rest, sleep, away from all this too huge sun. 

No, I let them going all around, love must be their only hope to dream and to live. 


Ronan one day has to make it his communication or communion. That is 2 different words.

Will me Anna's efforts, he makes it disappear? Of course not. Definitely not. There is a Babaji, and the physical universe dimension the very sunshine world, he supposes to get up there, the upper class, and stays in it. Never leave that surface ever again.

Find his happy life. 


No, he finds those older women reprimand him, anything he heard or questioned, the guidance.  Her heart attacks, one of those.

With me, just "I heard."


Don't worry about it, you are young, go and have fun in life, you and you some other friends, do you find them?

I will give Justin or some a sheet in the end probably, I heard.




https://www.youtube.com/shorts/G5Cn9nJG7oM

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/YTjuGZV0TQ0

A fish   https://www.youtube.com/shorts/bG8pwXgM_A4


You wasn't here, or you were still younger....in school. I told them about the fish.

He got very nervous every single time if I 


There is a Hawkeye 2021

His name is Clint Francis Barton. 

Ronin !!!

Its a TV with Kate Bishop, and she is that 26 in Pitch Perfect, Emily.


There are a lot of these animals video, to adopt, or to improve the smell, all that.

The idea to Heaven to somewhat the physical dimension all universes.


I cannot talk !


You both go home yet? The hotel that one also have the afternoon tea hour - all you can eat, that one, or the first floor, any seating area, you can sit and have a tea.


I am looking at the animals video,....


I gonna trim stuffs, I go to sleep, you all take a shower, go to sleep. 

10 days yet...



No comments:

Post a Comment