8/08/24

Justin and Dean.....me and Tamang

To.....King +....

Queen me = Queen past.

So I don't know Tamang, he got married and ruined my entire channel stuffs.

Justin would be the American Captain, a strange looking arabic Ancient Chasez, that one? In that franchise, supposed to? ==>   The age difference, Justin and Arabic Ancient Chasez.

His name is Sabastian !


The End Games. Inside your soul, the movies are important, becoming real = important?

No, its better without the movies, none of that is good. The water statues of the house, all of them. Any old clothes you seeing, just check the city underground municipal water statue.  I say that every single time.  I am the Queen, don't argue with me, right.

Every single time or all the time?

Every single time and each and every time.


Away from the friends. Not those physical injury. 




No comments:

Post a Comment