8/31/24

I repeat what I said last year...

When the kids were 16/17 years old, they already have a mind on their own, starting very early on those leadership, I just happened to be in the girl's side but those boy's school (3rd), we equal had coming near, so that is not I never seeing a guy's leadership or all around what they were or what we already were that time, the 16/17 years old. I have the Class year before, us, and below.

Not anything else included. 


When I explain to the whole wide world, because there is an all situation I put up there, every movie or every talents I could tell you why that is us, that is exposed both their degree, and my life degree. I don't require to tell you anything at all, whatsoever in the most gruesome commercial method in the future. 


I have never spoke that language for 25 years, but the last time I ever had a phone to use on the weekend to none stop talking as if that is part of all team reason, it was all the phone numbers inside my head, my phone was a wireless design.

In America, I had a phone NEVER text....Not even Canada. To how much 25 years I had never having a normal human conversation THROUGH the phone to sounds like the student clubs service...its that phone I usually want to throw on the wall !!!

The movie reason NOT the reality reasons....... the entire presentation and the stability its after 25 years, for me and him or me and them. None of them for you all required to just close gate, its your current reality, I keep saying that, or repeated saying that. To your life in itself, its very very very dangerous if you are not careful AT ALL. 


Conan is on.


For the religious reason, someone will NEVER do what I ever done....but that unbrella you take it for granted it because its as long as I ever lived, its this world cover to sound like I must keep carrying on that life.

No, I don't need to.


My mother ....was one of those IQ does the local superstitious before I got back, or ALL HER LIFE. So, to that some of the - - - - - - - the day, the months the years when that people dead to say...you jump 1000 times per day, it will be 1000 years to count how many the Earth correct years. Its Square's TV - the Flaming Daughter, that building name, how they divide that path after dead.

Its not 25 years.....that simple. It might be 1000 years x ...the living gone gone gone no one requires to try the mortality year !!!!


I am not watching anymore....I never really like about it. Conan.

They gone to the hotel yet?

I want to go to sleep. 




No comments:

Post a Comment