8/27/24

I saw it. 新神雕俠侶 40

Toward the ends.

We just lean towards at it. The TV needs to put the correct gender. I keep seeing some of that. A correct gender. 10 years seeing so many the movies and the real life. You.....put the correct gender so you can see it.


New Profile

His name: John Sheppard

Deep waster base

Look: Dark hair, 3rd Heavenly King (Sailor Moon), the wavey curls, tie behind, the long hair.

Dark side (Astral, where that barrier BTX darkness at, the breaking, the psycho police groups got in.....there is a story. They kill that Babaji's body meditative stone in the darkness (the MB conscious world), a coffin behind that stone made, how you all did that), its connected to the bright heaven, a Porsilin Doll, 1 month ago. Spit the blood.

He would be the Zombie or the human, the light side, but I say, its darken worlds, the exact this description. Something temper like that Prince William. Loud to the people behind him, his staffs groups military. 


The current Heaven is nuclear destroyed by that Air-bender Babaji, the eye glasses like Chapatti (2015), he is in the throne, all celestial assembly. The modern fashion clothes.


I told Shane, I need my food, the bank....the most its the food. Here, the microwave and some other things, but the food is the main reason.

What I didn't tell him, I prepare let's say my mother or my brother, because....this calamity or they have this 2025 prophecy from the Youtube, I got scared, so I image could see something, it might be other people prepared some other back-end road in America. This is not me talking to Shane. I normally doing all that. I told Shane, Mark or Nicky...it would be I need to 1 person deals something, until everything I process, don't talk to me. I am not in the mood to talk, cannot concentrate it.


65.10 kg


Maybe.... not this panda.

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/SNZ08-90jfY


Keep moving, I guess.




The otter- the current map in Taipei. 

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/wG-H5N_6EnI

Bathing: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/Nkj3620C884

Olivia's tricks. Dance inside your own room, pets.... and the gifting culture

and the Panda has a map, too.  https://www.youtube.com/shorts/9pKRYauwFSQ


(Wash my hair...)

Is that normal? I tell my Line app, my parents. I have to re-create this geography folder in my browser to keep these all otter video in and to keep organized.

Why is my photo has no air, or its air, has to be this Black Ops colors? 


****** What? ******

This is about the boybands, or about the Europe side belongs to the European boybands, so the American boybands are the Americans? And....not the each side miltiary anymore, I am the middle of the map center.....you all acquiaring my bookstore maps? One side Ireland, one side Buffalo UB (NY).

+ the High School Musical 4 (1234)

+ Princess Diary (1234)

+ Kenshin Himura (10 years later, again0

+ Sailor Moon ( 123 + the real )

+ Iron Man 1234 or Avenger (2 End Games / Infinite )

+ Rama 1/2  ( it doesn't need to be Pang or 小龍 )


The news

The white rice needs to be put in the fridge (the raw 全聯 those not yet cooked rice). We are too hot here.


To be with a guy....my sky, or my clouds, or my birds, you ever seriously seriously getting near enough, to one day, they get too near, to tell the Truth? There is...some other things, too. Yes, I told Shane, I photography to tell them none stop, or Mark them. Westlife. Its too small worlds here, I thought about the options, he tries the kitchen, and I am in my room. That middle is the fire prove wall, no sounds.

But...he might be using my computer, to pretend the both side direction can be heard. He literally get up and to go and talking to the birds, every side? He really believes that life....and my bathroom is very small. I have to washing it so many times. Yeah, because its small, you see SMCH their two arm higher end chair? That is to do the Quan Yin, not the Light meditation design....and for the girl's period, or the left leg or the right leg, that birds talking every second of it when I am in the bathroom, the poo, the bowl movement all that, I cannot step on my left foot, or need to stay flat both feet. So as the girls....when your abdomen pain....2 side arm up lifting help me, to lean on one side to faint ~~~~another side is the mop (no more tissue uses), and my arm elbow going on the top of it. Its to hold my skeleton up. 


European guys like Shane they are all?! 

You know they are the same like the American boybands' look or the culture?

Ireland is near England those all nation, Spain, France, Germany.....do they care about it?


At this time, you have to cut in the conversation when Hugh they are here....and today there is a Panda's rope got loosen, not those Ireland Loosen Women shows. So where is that Middleton, and their kids at the school? ~ And their plan to cut in Japan, when? 20 days after with that Haiwaii the family reunion, be AWAY from that Mably, or...how does this typhoon look?

UB to Erie to Lewiston Queen's Bridge, to Missisagua, the toronto, to high way 7, to Barrie, to Orillia? (Canada)

Are you dress black? I CANNOT, right now. 



Otter

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/FsnwDvsgBe8

Panda: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/D0UUfmtQg4U

The bone doctor : https://www.youtube.com/shorts/Lr9eS8Xiur8


The Fall Moon Festival gonna come ... (TV)

1) Cold, you need to cover your throat, every fall season known as the Fall Tiger. Every Chinese calnedar will be this Moon festival. It can be 1 day immediately.

2) Anything of that is fat fat fat, vegan one? Its in A4 second floor, right now.


Net behind ATT those mall and shopping things? Those are used in Asia, Japan, Korea, China...here and Singapore. You use that in America or in Europe, you got rubbed?


Do you ever be with someone?

Touch the hands, walk together, talk on the phone, chatting, or dinner or lunch like a  business attire or the occasion, the student clubs, the student gala, or the fraternity or the sorority events, the dining occasion. Dress up, or the church Sunday, or the Sunday after the church you all eating the formal places? With your family both in Europe or in America?


You helping your parents set up the lunch or the dinner table

The utensil, the buying of the plastic all utensil and throw in the carbo box, for the homeless shelter, the community service project?

The moving company, the paper carbo box, or the Salvation army to shop the second handed used things, or the clothing, or on the budget, or on the food expense.

You ever used a hammer, a sticker for the bathroom, the paint asked with the parents in the home depot, or you gone to Wal-mart Christmas Tree session? The gifts wrapping, the toy collects or the can food drives. The students clubs in UB we do those. 

You go to door-to-door to ask everyone un-used can. Ayo them doing that, not me.

The floor mat, the rug or the polyester, or these plastic curtain in the dollar store but that is 2 sheets. One happy plastic transparent, inside the tube with another curtain outside the bath tubes. One has to dripping the water down, the transparent that sheet and stick inside the bath tubes.

My mother does those interior design, - it made of the glasses. We used the AI toiletry here.

You didn't learn all that, so your mother does learning all that ? 

My phone / my phone company / the cards only, I stay on the internet wireless.....just the Line app, its free !!!

Shane's phone, my mother is the maid walking over there, walking back. The scam message recycle. They need the 2 ID documentation....

The TV cable box, the Netflix.

The internet wireless box.


The earring, the necklace, the clothing, my mother picked.  (Not all, a certain photo you can tell.)


You coming here Taipei is my home, how long? Another 20 days is to Japan, or 30 days. Those Haiwaii...them. And when you all going to Maryland? Not me ending up in California, right? You know where these Square / Taipei Mayor, they all best friends without me, to end up knowing China, so they were all on their TV, except me. That is how I collect UB all those maps from....because they suppose to be the ABC, going home here Taiwan to China.



You....working from home, you never need to make-up going to the airport and run to another destination. Shane is a guy, they....have no urination system like we the girls do those, per monthly things. Doing the laws concept, or the writing, or the writing for the science, all those are home bound jobs.

I don't need a photo to say a job delivered.


You girls need to do the beauty pageant?


The real estate

Every 3C, the bicolor washer / dryer, I think they make that for the guy. If my mother is alive, she putting all those things in. Calling the 3C store, they come and hook it up. The home is already the home.


I cook for Westlife because they are the friends.

You all cooking for the orchestra?!

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/I59trN9KpSg


You care for your nail, your hair, your keyboard, and your mouse, the dust is on it....the cotton bar stack up ~ I live here so long, so its all downstair...if I ever move because....all these, the list where your hand writing someone can read it ?


King got married once .....




There is a lot of the things, if you have to build your career and imagine a life.

I have to use a lot of the brain power maybe next 3-5 years. Using like concentrating the whole 9-5, what you gonna do? I didn't proof reading, or combine all that.  So that is one part of my indoor, writing jobs. I cannot go out with Shane to run the half global, tired, and the girls things, and I need to stay concentrate in - I build my life so I can build his life, too. He already has those business all partner. 

Let's say I always saying home, so the shower shampoo, the rug, or the maid, or the chef, or the Uber, so I use those herbs ...it can be any kinds, to create the flavor, to create the fried rice. He Shane likes what recipe, I done it, and he eats it. But someone has to stay home, so I stay at home.

There are the tissues papers to pile up, the kitchen towel, the bathing towel, or the floors tape the hairs, my hair is blonde. The toiletry 1 or 2, everyday I washing it? So where? This is my mother's place.


Looking at his people, none of that is my circle. I have to face which reality? Alone. Its not a guy saying "you don't do this for me." - you all have this dating relationship in the past.




A very simple food. 

Next - cooking?! One white rice + 1 dish. We talk this forever.





No comments:

Post a Comment