8/10/24

Kerry and her guest. Scotty Saks

I am just listening somewhat.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eCNNz0ZhmtM

One day I wake up on time. (look up 11 clock)

... ... No, its not resolved. The heaven's barrier is closed, the sound proved. Babaji close it. Too much blood fuming up. The barrier is closed. If you touch that ASMR Melinda looking, he will peek out. I cannot watch that anymore. No, he watched.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4R0O5-M6eLI



Where is Hugh again? I haven't check my news, and I have to go out ~~~~I have to talk to Westlife, sorry. Earlier. I did, Kian!!

That is a Space Base Project, that is you the coordinate direction, and you don't happen to know that is an English words, the coordinator in Mission Impossible, something independent? Because ....


The Ancient Chinese Drama

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NLLJWKcjjDU

No!  But if the girls be less inept, and moving, or more coordinating their 4 limbs balance, because the most time in the most population saying the guys, they like the sports arena, and even doing that they themselves. The average is great difference. Supplant the subconscious mind, but we know that is not us - the modern all this city now looking to you.

But they put me in a very bad position that time, correct. With that one person position, and he exits the scene, the several other positions indicators shows up. If they told me, that is a High Tech, and not real, like a hologram, I can just lock up all these birds and the otters, and shut them up. No one ever talked or make a sound EVER again.


They told me that is the American President's jobs?! 

I have heard, right. 


I saw it. I went too depth in, and turn around it was not thranduil, its Obama's face.

Then Tim Cook's face.

They make that into a story, there is a barrier line Dark   |    Light

I just come out to the wall barrier near that interface, the door open close that kinds.


Comment: you just find out if that is the high tech's kinds talking, the recording those. 

There is a siren sound on this police car, the Earth has a noise, like anything, the birds all those have a sounding.


I went to sleep, its the Saturday here. I have a period, remember?


I can see them, that doesn't mean they staring at me, other than the Earth is a globe, you know that? You are not seeing these Lords of Rings scene, do you? If they don't need the digital art, you don't need it neither. You open a screen, that is 1 commander talking to you, or just the Zoom style. Simple !


TSMC news on American staying here in Taiwan looking for the American Style food?

美式

but they don't usually saying that.

Anything fried, right? Your FDA? Mc Donald, TKK, KFC. The night market, anything fried in front of you, that is FDA.


Light Typhoon Maria. 北北西轉西北西

Its your coordinates, that commander's. oh ~ NNW to WNW

It was Norman, W, Walker (NWW), No, here you will never have NWW. The typhoon has to spinning up.


You want to know something.

I look at the judge. The birds stop me keep "enter" key. This post so long....its your American fried chicken?

okay, I tell you the story. An Asian man pretending to concern this case.....when I didn't enter the court, he goes to someone looks like Brian, to wash money in front of the judge with the contract, its the Finance worlds. The judge knows that is behind my back, if I enter the court, I will find out, so he went to the Finance and the medical board to inquire.

The Finance worlds telling the judge, what I comment about.....Dean and Wing's personality, they have the spending money, so they accumulate that, but that is not their money and their future.

When the judge gets to the medical board, they say definitely no. They gone to the Congress, and annihilate the judges.


I keep getting these judges will get killed scenario, at least 5 or 6 times, but I tell you this one story. The bad guys will get caught, or the indicators have some others.

They used to the bad guys don't get caught, the judge still die.


Ice cream sandwich

oh!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kiPi1jWK88w


I stop watching the TV or the movies, for about a month now. I found that answer was the interior design, and the home convenience, I think I don't need to watch the TV anymore. I feel a lot better.


Yeah, the animal and the sky + the clouds, I think....I can work on it. No more too much this TV. I don't feel well, or these are I don't care about the guys or the girls, and everyone sits in there. I went to sleep and feel the life gone back to these simple things, not afternoon to the evening anymore.

What if its ALL the animals, I thought about it. Correct. I go and ask Shane, what are they so capable doing all that, first.

I think its the snail pace.


I think....they eat the taste of the cooking skills too. None of that will be the movie or the TV. + brush the teeth, rinse, the mouth, the gum all around, this tissues, and remove all the hair as much, not as we believe it. I done all these nails I have and...their mouth, their nose, their ears behind. A lot of works. 

You have the Power?

Move this year to their mouth?

1) They eat meat too. The same culinary idea.

2) They used to tell me the dog smell is 8 times? Those night market indoor close very bad smell.


Do they test that on the dogs, or do they ask the dog?

The moment my lip touch my cooking food, the birds quack? 


I have to go out !





No comments:

Post a Comment