8/11/24

No, I have never calling anyone in England. No.

I don't know England, I know America. You want me to tell them, not to keep calling Prince William? Probably someone telling them to call? 


I usually tell the guys in the last min about....some philosophy in life.

"There is 80% chance all the TV is fake, the plastic, the make-up, the cosmetic expense, so I becoming like one of your sleek, without that media power. The jail records, or the playboy mansion house, they sell the magazine. You know whom I used to see in it....I think it was Keanu in my inside seeing, if some of this are real to you the image."


Mark: https://youtu.be/Xz5cq_gEJp8?si=-A00GJpZeOdKa2am

They get old, and my time will come and pass too. But one thing is real, when you cross the mountain to that per mountain ridge in that thousand miles begins the first step, its where you pump up your air - by you yourself talking your language to those near you, didn't comment back in your presence. You didn't realize, so you close the door behind, and enter your room, that for years you are very happy, that engaged conversation were more than they say "you got home, anything new?" So the real substance conversation inside your real life, it was the excitement you say

First sentence, second sentence, 10th sentence in the end of the school, to someone in the house. 


"I came across the road, if there is a sign tell me where I should go ....I live my life without a regret, hasn't call up the end, I never knew, I was losing you."


You what? You do calculate the money?

10,000 people or more from America x 10,000 stay lodging, the airplane travels, many years included? = 100 millions, correct. To travel to Japan with the court room. No, I....didn't know. I heard 3 years ago or 6 years ago, something something....maybe 3 years ago. That is a lot of the money spent to go to Japan. I have heard, correct.

The same court room in America (sorry, like in England, when they call the full family, they all go). Maybe....there are the investors near that, they heard them going to Japan, and maybe that is how the whole family got sponsored. American told them, not to move to Japan. 

They would move to Japan? Those UB rural American? 


Too much sounds and the video. - the Sailor Moon Playlist.

I have the leisure time, so I stay in Taiwan watching the local Taiwan Youtuber. I.....sleep, everyone knows I go to sleep, you all still watching the Taiwan Youtuber, you don't look at your own land youtubers?

I can go back to sleep - Westlife zzzzzzz video. Since we talk about that what we each have to do in that day the court rule-ing, you all a lot more experience in guiding the humanity, you, and your family out of the Samsara, included....I am sure you all growing wiser everyday where you place upon your own file to where you shall see you in the next 20 years, bet on it, including, right?


Cosmic Express short named as (CE), one of those 2013 SMCH lecture, something Cosmo, or cosmic.....far by pass, each this unknown English words, since this is so far away, no discussion ever.

The map, the routes, with Hugh, I remember like the Aqua supposes to say, you all enlighten me with these numbers. Like update each other, the existence reason how we choose to live, and live on and on. It must just be me saying that loud to the whole universe. Earth too far away, and too lowly....those age profile 1 or 2, what makes no difference !!!


I gonna go to sleep, clean up, stretch....we have .....

I think you all need to lose weight probably, that is what it says. 





No comments:

Post a Comment