8/19/24

Shane and me (if I dead, softer...if I am on my bed, sleeping in the shadowy to that light here I come?)

One of those?  He is next by that apartment, the day I fix it, or amazingly everything went well, I tell him.  Is this about the military? Not real.  Is this about the war? Not real.  Is this about the Heaven? ...somewhat which things intended to be real.  Is my life hanging or hold on....you mean imaginatively, he cuddle me in the art pieces like a kid movie here in Taiwan, not DV those, oh~ the birds conversation I was on my bed. softer.

Is this about God?  (softer, right?) The ancient lesson? Mason, or Essence, the great tradition on Earth to say lasting more than Titanic, the heart wreck of to that darkness, shire that Forever Peace, Love and Light Light, hug hug, those SMCH usesless human says to her beloved disciples.  God is eternal, and I will be? The Godses? 

The comic book, I mean the Venus rising, if not SMCH is useless....every ladder down with the hell stairs further starting 500 years ago, on that chapter title, counting the Roman numerical....it was 18 ....in the Ancient Chinese, that becoming 36, or not 35. You count? 18 floors in hell.....The Da Vinci Sacred Textbook, only that was 500 years old, the modern history has becoming 250 years, the president reminds me !  I am almost the half way through, that is what he means...

If in my service (not real), I will be cuddle in Shane's arm, he cried and I be dead, those?

No.

The insurance policy? No.      The actual death before he arrives? No.   The daily interaction he lives inside, here? With the birds? So I will be dead in my sleep? Right? He is not living here, too small. I told him.  Yes, I talked about it. 

Is this with the story crafting at the beginning first? No.

Is this literacy to write and tell him? Yes.

Ending with a story, touching? the heart I mean. No.


The food is the downstairs, that?

Its the food inside his house, that guests his all worlds arrive and around it?

oh ~ Last year?  When, with Mark got sick the hospital all that? 2022? The year before last year, how we met? You say together all Westlife, all that.  Okay, no. It never happened to talk about, you mean his house?


And is this a premise, the first time you met someone, how I talk to him...its starting with the kitchen?  Maybe rearrange his furniture if I find out what his home should be? He declares the bankruptcy he told everyone. Nicky and Kian's furniture? 

okay, the music business is that part of it? The real business in the music? And how does that distribution in the equal share parts of that duet that is 2 without that 2...again, its the distribution service, whom on the stage performance, I assume.....diminished?  It will always be.....him Shane Filan.       No?! okay.


Look at his eyes, how much he loves me? 

( in my kitchen toss away the ice cream cones paper below ....the last bites)

You mean cooking invited myself to his house, you mean Ireland, the barren land I told him and Nicky what Gately said.  You literally talking like that, or you trying to teach me, that is the way how the relationship to begin, that is how you had a relationship? 

I didn't think we will begin as the romance relationship, from the star, when the conversation initiated that....talks?  Nicky did.  I told Shane, some human is a lot more European side....that time, on the law cases, is nobler. Nicky is one of those character. 

No, never talk about it. 

No.

oh ~ the Westlife's song? Written in the Star?! Or Beautiful in White? You blend the music into a story plot, how to sound like to Shane, as the greeting in sadness? My voice?

"Shane ~~~~~"

Those talk? You never heard it? ~~~okay.


I am listening the song. We may not....have anything, you know that? ! 

Is this part of all them 5 Westlife, not 4...and some weaver they making it up these stories with some imagination to become a true thing? Its fake. They make it up, those boys or the guys from the 90s those time, they were younger than they were, or the older? Some younger? Are they the real legs, when one of them could grow taller? 

All right, okay. 


I think Shane....may not have a past, to show up here by himself. I change to here. Was I talking to them to go to Ireland? Pretending? The Taiwan Youtubers.  But...I told Shane about a story he told, me.  Its in the video they sent to me. 


I think last year...til some points, I start to say something about the water. Nicky got mad or Shane 1st, Nicky is worse. 3 weeks then don't call them for 3 months. Yeah. When the guys are on their anger points...don't bother them, don't call them. This year, I found out that cosmetic moisturizer, might be the expense they mean, it was not on my mirror bathroom here, maybe. I had some photo all that? So....did I call them? Forgotten.this things so important. I think my ability is more accurate or the timing not to call them, Zawanna told me. I make it up an excuse not to call them.  They are on the tour again !!!

Its pouring rain outside.....


In the real life, I never speak to Nick's family how many mins count, only the daughter. All those sounds like the family in relation, per second count, to per min, meaning one conversation back and forth.  In Chinese, we don't have How are you.  Its all fake. What you reading here, it never becoming anyone true life reality, other than 2 Timeline apart never ends starting 25 years ago, or 30 years ago, seriously. 

If Shane chooses that reality, and that destination is here....he will find out, in this life. Like his own lyrics, in this one lifetime, that Flower Thousand Bones its eternity 2 time direction never ends saying. Some people will never meet, see, hear, knowing another person in another space and time, not even the greeting, or hallo and goodbye. 

That meeting in fate never....realized, in fruition. 




It doesn't exist, before, now, and any future, neither.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7Vu3Gv3sRI





"Shane, eat yet? Remember today, Mon-Friday only....Friday 3:00 finished ~~~~ SHANE~~~~~"  "Good morning ~~~~" "That is the phone company, let's go. Your 3C the phone unlimited per month called, you feel you left there? Its every day Irish." "What? Meaning free per month."

"What? Unlimited mins, of course, look....this is the in-line phone looks like your home, here...the wall outlet here." "I already say that on the blogger. American Bill Gates those. They just use the timezone to talk like me waking up mid-night NASA time...whichever time looks like. The Wall Street."

"Don't you talk to them in Irish, I don't talk to them in Irish ~~~~They have the comprehensive listening in English problems. GED, you saying? They were? So you go and talking to them. Its everyday free, ......remember you can only use that phone, that line. You put in the correct desk, you go that one, to call. If not ..... Shane if not ....the bills will show up, on which phone line, why you getting 2 phone jetbox, think? Did you check?  Not the cell phone, the regular phone. I think....its the area code different, we check when we get there. "


"It was? oh ! I heard. Whom? Where? oh...! okay."

No, not about those people.  We have nothing in commons.


She is a Vietnamese. That is a completely no relation whatsoever how Taiwan set up that since 30 years ago, when we first got half initiated, everyone knew that....the students so massive, no one will get to the personal disciple. They put the Westerners on the SMTV, only those talking in the English is on the TV, their personal staffs, is the residence, or the nun. They get those ABC accent. I sound like a real human?  "Shane ~~~~~~"

UB they are.....the second generation their parents stuffs. That worlds with the community neighbors, the uncle and the aunt. I don't have those.


The medical board? They called me....30 years later in Washington DC? Starting 2020 like the news say.

England, definitely not. No.  That...whatever they imagine they say, or don't find out...that entire mansion inside, is full of the drugs, and anything else included. The drugs, seriously. 

"Shane ~~~~ !!! "  🐦🐦🐦🐦


🦅

                 🦅                               🦅

"Its not personal, since 2 years you were on the phone, you know ....."

🦅

                                                   🦅

🦅    

"Shane ~~~How is Mark? You want to go and pick he up, we go together, not you by yourself, of course not. "

"The thunder is the afternoon rain, its a known weather jargon. " 午後雷陣雨

"Its a ....noon after the thunder interval rain. Meaning its mix in between. Are they regular? When the water vapor from the ocean activities becoming stronger, they can form the clouds other than the light, medium or the strong typhoon, in these cases, are just the clouds gathers near the basin, all the trees where the dust all that concentrate enough, so its always the afternoon rain if you hear that on the news. You are not going to understand any of this. "


"Hey Shane ~~~ since you are here, do you know all this shipping box, not those toys Sailor Moon stuffs you care about it? You be with me, you thought about those song you make the Eclipse of the Heart, how do you get inspired to do that, other than the container you are not shipping those from Amazon? My titanic all books and the toys disappear, you know anything about? "

"So you have a Bible? What is a tradition in Bible you usually all church in Ireland heard? We are the city and the capital, never had those church bench made of the wood, or the solid wood so heavy, that has to be the Western real ....the foreign countries they care about those heavy, the cedar wood, or something create those. "

"Do you guys talk about it? All of you? The toy? 

https://soranews24.com/2014/06/13/a-new-sophisticated-take-on-the-moon-scepter-from-sailor-moon-r/

oh ...really? And....you all gather in the same company office to see some of this Amazing video I initially saying what happened all those things, yet? The beginning speech those? "

"The quarter semester is the England world of the education system, and you are like that in Ireland? We are the semester meaning 2 breaking in one year. They do the papers in research meaning standing that taller book shelf in the library with all the red wood, not the cedar woods and polishing ..those are not the heavy wood."

"Shane ~~ how much you know a person you define that is the acquaintance, not the best friends those? They are all acquaintance of a cup like Auld Lang Syne. You always memorize the lyrics, but this is not too near you, right? "

"You by hearing, or reading the lyrics best? And it means to you as the Irish, at all? They are from Scotland? No one came before....where you usually be at, your home, or traveling, still working tour about? Yeah? What do you read in growing up...not the movies. The cup, the barn, the frame.....the sun too dine? But the sea between us....all that? "






"Good night, Shane ~~~ Sweet dream.....!!!! Love you ~~~~ Love you Nicky, Kian, Brian and Mark ~~~ hope he feels better. Is he coming back ? As a group?  "


"No, don't worry about it ....the birds they sing fine, those ancient Chinese describe it those fine, I was just playing with the madarin they speak like that. Its not really the Christian worlds, the shining golden all behind, whatever the background tale, because....well, Kail has a comcubine the last row to sit, the last corner, people stand that is the honor. It will never happen on those red carpet, that is a cat and torn house, paper made the screen door. "

"No, don't know ....we make it up !!!"




"Shane, at least send my hallo ~~ love love love !"

"Shane by the way, Paris this year....has a story on the river and those them in it....I cannot speak well in English. The current news." 





No comments:

Post a Comment