8/16/24

Shane and me (Nicky)

Some trusted issue like Joey Fatone's one kiss NSYNC bye bye bye and he is on the top of 101 train with Chris, horizontally. Its not Two of Us, the stingy tofu in night market. No, that is not us here. Feeling better? That is my father's friend !


(NO! that is not his original look, the otter https://www.youtube.com/shorts/ftpqcm0VHaU)

Tim Cook's kid? My facebook video, today is 2. The Saturn's ship from Bob Dean says in SMTV. https://www.youtube.com/shorts/ESFlD9-sfUA


Is that Hugh?

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/kQr8Dshbo2c

The King Charles III ?


This is otter's hand video (above)



Westlife is here in Asia !!!

You all left Asia going back to America, the military girls, you all want to get Peyton, so we have the Earthquake, is that a sin? I see these video starting like 7 months ago you all going back home.  No, you are. The military guys want the Titanic us because? The military girls are on Petyon. Is he your age? I look at the otter, so I look at the American election pretty much. I think that is the only thing he ever called me for. 

You like to be home, you happy? Its the American soil everything you knew about? That's good !!!  No more Ireland, no more Taiwan, its the fresh air from America sky, and the clouds, and the news channel speaking in English, and no more royal

I know !


Its too cold for me, I took for granted when God exists the last 10 years, you know how to talk like that?  I need to be in the warmer all place. I didn't get the pandemic things, so Shane....I am not sure, but by myself, I can stay very fine. 178 years, remember? 150 years. 



Royal - I just gonna address this Prince of King, one of you.

90 years, our side of all housing. I know where you went, that is you try to get through?

50-90 years, I think he says 90 years.

No, I never called Hugh, I think he is just renting first around somewhere. Him...his hotel doesn't look like have a breakfast. No, not at all. He is freely run about, after the first week he tortures me with these typhoon on their window glasses. Is he at 136 sq, don't know but he probably did change the room one time.





The ending, that looks like ...the.blonde short hair. No sound.

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/XQOHnAQ379Q


The bagel where the ice rink, not Adam Levine's Sugar...

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/XQOHnAQ379Q

That otter does is the brown line, you didn't even get to the presidential suite yet. The brown line only. No, the brown line and the red line = Square's location. You know where Hugh's location, and which one of you is circling around this otter says again? The governmental officier will always be reaching the only place, their itinerary will never.....look like that. 


My TV my news my lunch.

They tell me, where you suppose to be .....are?! Can you wait? 


Next - Ikea location next by is Breeze mall 南京 ( diagonal to big giant egg, a small portion of the inside is the ice rink)



No comments:

Post a Comment