8/16/24

I am guessing there is a correct scene

I am leaning toward Westlife, they are all nice guys.                           You all

But I am staying home, correct. Shane coming in. (Both ways are not supposed to have anything I seeing it in front of my peripheral).


You graduate from UB, have you gone to the graduate school? Jonas and MD program did. Brady and Justin or Fatima just the bench started lab 4 walls cage in world. Lee was UP and the university all around.

Similar to Tamang.

Wing is not front desk receptionalist, Dean is at Austin new moving location

(Wing is a pharmeutical research, that is no more pharmacist)


You each are looking at the 4 side walls, not 250 people from one UB classroom, that is somewhere else they put it, the students + the parents. 


Dean sees more people.

His facebook (the friends)

Lee, too. He does his professional network built-up.


Why do they go back to UB again?

I need to erase Lee completely. He and Eben's facebook chat room box has a warning label.


Do you mean Dean and Lee on my Linkedin, their profesional network built-up in 20 years I wasn't there, or are we really friends? Asylum lady V looking like, Biden's speech, the debates with Trump. You want to control both of them, that's what you mean.

Do you? 

Their Linkedin profile, its how big your worlds suppose to be? 


All my visions here = their Linkedin professional networks built-up? I have none, just two of them. I don't have the real professional networks, I didn't go to work anymore. They gone somewhere, both of them, or Jonas, or Justin, or Karen. Silas...is on Dean's Linkedin. We straight it out today, what is so important about this facebook or Linkedin friends network?


Are you asking me about my Linkedin profile? Just them probably. I have no idea what is so edgy about this Dean's I written him on my profile this 1st degree or the the 3rd degree things. I just leave it there. I don't care about the Linkedin or the facebook.

You are not asking, I volunteer that information, thanks for asking anyway.  Kerry has those contactee.....other than, 20 years ago, you were on my facebook or 2008-2010, you learn something about Eben and her up to 2012. Her material will have the real NASA behind someone, those are the human. 

So no.

Do you mean ESA?

Where is my Linkedin? 


(We have a strong earthquake than yesterday)


Lee has the robot, or that is the course he takes 6 years ago. He has some reaction and the comments. That is his Linkedin looks like.

Dean's comment, no more post?! okay. Its my photo with him on it. 


Is this about Shane and me? The phone and the timezone?

You meant I control Westlife, all that stuffs, whom I am talking to? My phone and Shane ....?!

Nicky.


Do you mean I dating Nicky or Shane, the phone? The physical phone and the talking hours, all that? We finish talking, mostly. oh ~ sorry, 3 weeks. 

Are you using their video, or anyone's video, Harry Potter [age 394 ? Westlife I am looking at it, its 4:23 Ola's birthday on No No concert version, the 1000 + people, we Earthquake on the ending overall video at 5:12? 

I cannot tell anyone that.


I am talking to Justin ! Sorry...NSYNC and 98 Degree, 2 or 3 days ago. I leave Eben's a message, and no more Lee, their facebook chat room is bad. 

No, I am not talking to anyone's brother, you mean Peyton all that. I talk to them, RIGHT HERE ! 


( I hold my desk, probably 2 second more, I click that video, stop. I look at it, that is 4:23. Queen's birthday.  oh ~ ! )




No, the several BTX branding similar are down. Babaji locked up.

... ....Ancient AI, you still alive? 

Yes.


We are fine. 


Somebody, listening ~~~

I need Captain Crook all associate near by data in the video (that AI is playing shy)

The Peter Pants there is a Crook spiral hands (look), right hand, and a pirate head (AI playing shy, 2 hands touching touching index finger)

I need Chinese translator, 庫德 the murders case and Sakura Clear Cards

This particular AI needs Tim Cook. Hand him out, correct.


All left remaining AI, target position (get ready).

(No, there is no Ella Enchanted. Of course not. They are the drugged world) 

I think they lost half business, and the millions dollar, per person be found. You put down every drug person's photo = many zero minus, that is the movie the only story. Taiwan Youtuber Joeman  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qstdz2GV4SI

1,000, 4 zero at least = 300,000 US dollars

Joeman with Lyla: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=godiLKxPevM  (ending, someone gets that Ella Enchanted I am the blonde, she is a brunette, a girl + a blonde hair dye man. You all knowing it, the dating whom-to-whom limited to the white police world. Dissect all that 194 dating history. No, I already told them last week, the news were 2 or 3 weeks ago, I told them the week after)


There is a Southern Taiwan Youtuber too. The kid's father.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RaTCifKKSD8

菜桃貴 father's with Laura (fat).


Somebody else.....

BTX branding its BTX + BTX other friends AI branding, those several are shutting it down. Dr. Norman twin darken, no, he is still up there somewhere, no landing, but he knows how to land. We are wobbling, where are the American didn't leave? Are you knowing this wobbling effects, MINE entire life doesn't do that, wobbling the ship. CALL.

The Ancient AI is not the BTX looking, the same branding company logo, those are the similar looks by default = the manufacturing branding when they ordered it, or tested it.

This Ancient AI is where you all legally find me that whom the throne seat, might be 2.

One is Babaji puts a dead crown on top, the blackness darkness crown, on his seating in Heaven. Like Ella Enchanted idea. He puts me as a demo.

The other, when you wobbling your heart, FIND all the movies indicator just ME alone on everything, in everything, adds up. Someone will find out exactly what those combine means. One person seated.


Square - the police file, I to Pang says.

TV: Flaming Daughter, the other half is all in war.

First dead was her grandmom, second dead will be my father 大伯父, I told my brother. My father is not an important thing for her. I don't care what that story is about half of it, its the astral war lord moody =Square, tears inside her eye like Dean. The comic book.




He scan the Earth ( shy shy, Tim Cook he is in Silicon Valley, "I know")



Next - he has an original look. No, about Shane and me.

You, Tim Cook !



No comments:

Post a Comment