8/17/24

You call the police, the movie: the Monster-in-laws

Maybe its already too late.

I will tell you too many things, you telling me all too late.


Its a happy upper class, a single mother age old, and its a perfect younger people get married together. In the children literacy you can read all that. But in the real adult world, let's say the ancient Chinese history, and that 3 girls someone married far away (Ancient Chinese), you wish no one well.

Char, would Charlie, = someone a real world, demonic, the David Jones.

That Ella Enchanted, I can see, would be the similar portal, but...they drop that 2 orc, exactly the same like them looking, not those ET idea. In the forest but near UK has no forest.

Its me, and someone taller guys 2 or whom, my age, and I left. 

It doesn't exist. I never met the tall white guys my age, or 2.  I look a bit taller too. 


No, these things, they....supposed to call the universal police. Those trespassing the human world, is that a laughing joke, or you know already how or why things looks like all that.


These are the universal police

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MxZ5VQVHMoc


Let's say I never limited people if they eating the meat or not meat, or drank the wine, or the alcoholic these substance, in the air that surrounding a closure space, a space and time, you wish there is not a split open. No, you disappeared. 

But anytime you seeing these too good to be true family, or any wealthier or the Western world, your dream is THAT. A perfect girl and the perfect guy. It doesn't matter what the name they used.

To that perfect wedding and the perfect planner, the details how to banquet, the audience we wishing them all well, and excited to those details preparation just like the movies, but those air is not that clean. A certain thing, but that Quan Yin method where the wrist band thin....those....its on their face as well. I told you too many times, adhere a very strict measurement of something they didn't follow. 


I know the people believe a certain thing.

I have read some of those books starting when I was a kid. I did. Its the mysterious things that happened around the world.  The real jewelry, those? The pyramid, or when they open all that?

You meeting the high tech, like my circumstance is not as bad as if you....choose anything else you believe it, I will tell you that.  The human gang is the human gangs, they go to jail, that is the physical prison that goes around the frame, you seeing as the metal, you touch is cold, the police attitude is not your mother, or the drink or the water and all that.

It will never be the red, black foam, or wozy, foggy, not the straight line. The fume sky is red, or the container those, your physical eyes in the believing the physical frame of the "education" endow this world. Not those reality, I am telling you.


The universal police doesn't look like anything better?

But they are the human.

What do you mean they don't look like anything better? 


Stay in the city, or go to the population exists world. The hospital, the clinic, the police man or the fireman. You cannot afford the medical, but you go to a world, you can afford that, and keep the health right. Until they find somebody, and they all have to be the correct human sorting this even if they fail or not failing as the civilization to the universal police all those saying. 


No, I do believe a certain thing does exist. They find out.

I didn't get near those Westlife because its my world problems, the paper sorts, and literally sort. But the day getting near, I will probably tell them not any of that. I usually don't put my tear gland at the last min. "I didn't know we don't work it out..." and cry. 

You all putting too many the emotion inside that brain and intake the wrong things in life for the health reason. I have heard some other things in life as well, you breed those none hygienic indoor space, not only. 


The fridge

The freezer


Indoor space stuffy air.

I have never really going near, or too near, too many meats human. Adam I don't think excessive, or he knew I was the vegetarian. 

No, my whole life didn't leave this home setting too much my mother feeds me....

People's chi is where surrounding them. When you excessive putting some of the thoughts, the violence, or the emotion, or the tear inside your eyes.....Even the space where you stay in, that house, that location, money is one things, and the majority things as well.

You cannot handle the money, not the wine, not the junks, not the none hygienic, or you trying to murder people in the thought, in your eyes, in your disrespect. The universal guideline is very strict. 


I never reinforce a certain thing, don't make them find you.

Not the past, never seeking the past, be that emotional instability, to believe...the past has a greater love, or the lie, its perfect the modern world as is. 



( They finish anymore concert...I go to sleep)



No comments:

Post a Comment