9/18/24

Did they draw this? Or I imagined?

Drunk

1   

        1L


1

         1L

2 Confident gays will kneel, and those are drunk......so psycho.

1  1

1  1

Eben is 1 in Flower Thousand Bone, right?


                     Someone is crying, you all foreigners. (here...we have a case on our ex mayor)

You all just coming near by to kneel, you would hear about this?! 

I think he has some conditioned on the wiki. 

I think....he wants to have more faces. Because W Two Worlds scripts, and so many people around here. He is that type. Like ADD those, if someone is so vola, he also wants to vola, and everyone knows he is conditioned, and everyone knows he didn't do anything of that. It is strange....I didn't really dare to say it.

I think he takes it everyone knows it. 

He can tell some people congregate it, and he cannot help himself ! 

You mean inside I got told? Inside I see that. But I am too scared.....not our Taipei mayor?!


The exact image? Yeah! He burst himself out, he cannot help it. He has ...never seen that many people like all around. That is one thing I got told.

The second thing? Today, I destroyed the whole universe days, and Babaji destroyed the Heaven, and I don't know the hell remote traveler what he destroyed too. No more lights, finally no one in the Heaven, its he and me talks. So dark, behind, looks like the war light. So then he just talks to me stare at my eyes, I cannot see behind. Its the front heaven everyone, every light gone he throws them in the Bermuda Triangle.

He told me that ex mayor, he is a very very very bad person.

Then I start to remember....Its these position our current mayor, or the ex president. In 40 years....

He says, "You cannot wait that long to finish him, he is a very very very bad hellish person."

"By that time."



Otter

No!!!

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/6kApElfqvmY

No, that line vertical, that is where the remote traveler lean on it, to the living veil. That is the veil. Inside....doesn't have a line. 


I was sleeping

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/HCVUQrlbHfs

Today so angry, my entire body.



They don't think this is normal, right? I better go to sleep.



No comments:

Post a Comment