9/18/24

You L whole lifetime

That's fine. They say the day you got up, you go and use the drugs !

Or you cannot wait to text your phone how to gossip about these.... ! 


I am listening ! I think its One lifetime kneeling. That is what they told me, you think you know, or you think you get told. Its 1 lifetime. They probably just tell me the false things to sound like a conversation. 

 ( I think our city can kill every human that touch their tongue with the drugs. So psycho human. )

They do on purpose to create the underground drug factory? Why don't they use their pets to find every human and get killed with all these news so many gun. Where do they manufacture, why don't you all killing them finished!

The high tech is everywhere...

The outside is all dead and gone, cannot be contact....or else I just so wish all these human be dead. The drug? 18th century we are living at? The opium, the psycho human.





No comments:

Post a Comment