9/15/24

Movie: Barbie

Like your parents = King and the past Queen to pick their kids up and give them the faces and take home.


Menton / phone bill 200 Canadian International call, that old lady doesn't speak in English.

American Idol Simon Cowell's Farewell: before Calvin ( white hair older guy )


(Resistance to write out)


Like my brother 5 years old dragging the Barbie's doll hairs on the floor. He plays the barbie. We don't. We roller blades inside the home like 4 or 5 years old.

Huntington Beach, like your parents can talk for you. Me and my mother if can afford that day (20 years ...) and make an appearance big to talk for my brother, but he grew toooooo tall. My house this stair too low for his waist line.

The shower head all here are too shorter than his height. My room bathroom, his height.


Like if you live like the Beverly Hill those wealthy parents, they do everything to take you home. No money, just be home, not to get in troubles in the real world.


Where is the water facet pipe?

King and Queen.


My mother or my aunt ...like you know you dedicate to your phone Line App, or What's up App, to your near by relative, all that. You learn per thing they say?! How they say, whom they call, how they calling for?

My aunt calling the auction for finding a car. Not right now, they get old. You can ask them anything small details on all the stuffs they gossip about. The politician and the party. 



No comments:

Post a Comment