9/17/24

I understand what you are doing now (UB).

Let's say you have per horizontal text, to you

                                         vertical line up

And you connect                                                    image

                                                           to

                                       every reason

The booklets, or the initial, or the 2 initial, but that story was only focus on the movie content. They done this long time ago, so they already lawsuit the previous 100 years, those results to the future movie production, etc etc etc ....and I believe in that. I don't go to the local court to file you mean "you collects these facts sound like a theory", so your motive its to run 20 lawsuits in the years of 2032, let's say.....


(My head so hurting.....morning )


You only care about 1 lawsuit not 20 lawsuits. I have those staffs, but they are not necessary on my interests because they are the real murder trial or the civil court running lawyers, not the actual governmental that prosecute things behind, those experty. Its they fear, they imagine, or they need some pictures, it might be very scarse ......to say the actual file-ing to what those can be actually pull behind. It sounds a little bit too exaggerating. Because.....when something triggers them, it will be ME.

They understand that, or they understand more...other than me if I ever understood those the basic sense. But if I dare to leave it, and I even know.....a) a formula  b) make it up saying the TV told me, too.  3) Valentines gifts (Day) to say I given 200 them with 500 flips movies page per LST booklets.

What means them as the lawyers, have every reason to believe.....they know a little bit more on that, so they go and ask.


Because my side (a) (b) (c) will be the only real things, then

(2) you doing all that....its none sense.


Just listen to me. Why don't you all go out and have fun, drinking, or bar talking, or the happy hour or the traveling with your new best friends, those interests are not in you at this current hours or the years? Cultivating your facebook is for the real friends or including Linkedin how to seriously having those real networking in front of you. Sit down, and between the white people and the white people world, you go to see a movie cinema, but you have to drive and park.

Then you buy a bubble tea, togethers let's say Karen has those 20 new girls the new place she moved near Adria, they got married and the both pair move to that new environment. These people its your new local to live, to breath, to picnic in the sunshine with the outdoor concert. You calling each other for the ride, and in the car to drive, and make a schedule on your phone, or your phone book, to your facebook to your Linkedin be happy....

That per weekend, you seeing these new people, you met, you talk out loud, you don't need to read anymore here my website or my Linkedin....how many years down, it will all by themselves....disappeared. You know when your parents visitng you, or coming over to your apartment, and that one day you are busy, not at your desk? So you start to make a time on those weekend, starting the Friday night, just 1 of you on those Google doc in the emergency contact, rotate per 52 weeks for now. You have 20 people on that jobs, that is 20 Friday night, its one people staying in. So you make your plans on Sat and Sun, with your parents, with the phone calls lasting 2 hours to yell, or saying hi to the cousin including to Facetime or to Skype or to Zoom. That one weekend you are soon enough to fold bed in your bed to sleep....and Mon - Fri you have to work.


Me is writing, right?

Pretending I put Dean and Wing near by these things, just 3 of us for you all 65-75 near by those x your entire UB local....just 3 of us near by, or Me = 1.

When I finish these entire things, one of you pile up those Google doc, or you talk in between, or I telling them per line, something will coming near to these entire groups.

"That is 5 years we don't see each other on this, you all inside your better world? I got ....."

or " We got this and that. Something or someone wants to call in some human. Just outside to talk, whom has the time? "


The current Royal to me is fine whatever they do + their little friend other than my pet telling me a long blue visible tube, I scream like I seeing it in his luggage, those things are NO and NO. Their royal someone has to fix that, the King told everyone about 3 or 4 months ago. I only can do one thing he ever said, and it will NEVER be that ....I finding it out this, so I believe what he meant or if the kid's mother didn't say, so I keep calling his mother.

I have no idea how this Ireland England is part of anything all together, so I pretend it shouldn't be, and it won't be.....


You all not planning to come here to solve my problems, so you live inside your world, to say anything I put on-line, I am very visible to loudly say, it will never be the otters say, anything of that. You all have a different langauge with your parents, with your near by. You are testing the court room patience,    if you can see how you black hands doing anything back door.    

It will hurt 75 x 10 people.

They didn't know that, or you assuming I didn't know that. At the beginning, my facebook were just my facebook and no one intend to say, finding 1 kid will ever do that. I keep saying it to my facebook, someone is doing something. So they suppose to find out, or that will be 750 +20 more, saying why whom and what no one sees it in the real court room floor. Its all privacy pretending if we know the judge got hurt or got threaten, or the exactly language to where you "believe" which movie content if were just the label, you didn't say or you want to use my lawsuit page paper, but those were never filed to the real database. You confuse the judge, or the judge leave it.....onto something else, suddenly, no one knows a clear direction. You keep re-modifying, someone else keep re-adjusted, and Anna I cannot be on this American land anymore or North America.....so I am more at my family real life, without any of your help.

My mother or this Tina....anything I have to be on my own, including my city where people cared about the news, or the local. Assuming your parents were at their local, they don't like their near by neighbor to just go out and talk, and look at the things and say it to meet, to call, to dial in the phone number. (our road had a construction.....that sign is changed twice. We have 23 bubble tea, guess what, its 1 remains out of 3, and the name is .....)


That originally was my happy life, not the court room walking life. These things were leisure til the system lawyers where they go....and find, and whom file first, as long as they ever wanted, and I stop, we have the 6 months our whole land gonna annihilated.

China probably didn't say that instantly, but we feeling it, its left and right. I built a theory to live and breath myself, I NEVER saying inside a theory, it never stop.....by living inside a theory: the Earthquake will relief the pressure between the titonic, and it will be lesson and less. It didn't first initially less, and WE have never never never in our whole lifetime knowing that. 


And you are the One Line on American shameless putting that to everyone's face!


So the professional all worlds are running, except me. Going to sleep and stare at my food and my mother.  That is what I want to do !! 


I am finding things in my bag ....and this becoming more ridiculous every single day.


I see, I hear, I listen to was being controlled at my free will, because the American constitution they mumble inside the movie: Barbie, freak me out.

I station motionless, don't breath, don't live, sleep, no sound even make. Why my entire worlds are nothing but boy's face starting at the 90s and then now. And there are the bad people I have never seen, the actual caught up news, or the wildfire, or the accident people go on hiking in the news.

I got more and more reserved inside my own home / room with my mother. Just want to sleep another 6 months. 


I have a certain brain was supposed to be only using it in my daily life. Like finding things inside my bag ...I took a photo and I even show it to tell you what do I look like when I pick up a bag and finding these things....per step per scene, almost to tell you....I really don't care about any of your world. I need to be inside my every world fallen.

With the Korea TV: Fallen musical video in W Two Worlds.

You never live that kinds of the life, and then England sent things in....to become this vola, and the news were not accurate anymore, anything I see inside my peripheral becoming real.


If ....

Let me re-phrase these.....

Someone in America listening to me with you all 100 people x 10...and someone tell them, by that theory, you sent out and glue your own 1000 photo + 1000 literally made video on your own blog without the advertising or the youtube comment boxes.....could make people believing in you to becoming this massive look out ....

They will let you and telling everyone to go and do it.



Eben

Taipei Mayor

City of Hope

England Royal            


I am not interested in anything you calling them, or calling Dean or anything dragging if I am in anywhere conversation anymore, I found out.


You need 

(1) The Family Background

(2)  All kids are Harvard

(3) The Family Wealth

To say when England King or the King to the England PM, your phone call to them its 1 2 3 here, they trust you, so they hear what you meant you are "their partner".


Not the movie title inside, every letter to play games. It will not be every letter to hurt anyone other than you saying someone given you a kiss, or a touch and show exactly the China TV, I look inside, those games someone didn't know you show up somewhere. 


I always tell my mother here. NOT far away fantasy, or the near by video its not per talk to sound like we have a conversation. My near by are those parents whom have to lean on me, the emergency contact, you are not going into that world where you figure it out the money at home, or the home hygienic with your mother.

The guys will be the least least least things in my life, seriously....I have one relationship, that is more than enough crisis in every family, and my family I can see no less everywhere including my both parents both friend's side every kid has an issue. I didn't say anything much about it. I just sleep through.


This sheet read careful. That's it. 



No comments:

Post a Comment