9/17/24

You write ...

 ... As a result, the white people taken a lot more Asian people's advantage.

(Because you can conclude....)

And Hugh is the as a result of.



The direction is wrong. He is a British, and he is a kid.



Do you mean you see the movie as to generate one functional paper like the political world how they writing this race color people, to Asian related, to violence, or the shooting or the knife not the gun anymore on the Youtuber, so the disable all that....so they allow to sell the guns?


Can you just go out and social with the friends, no more writing. Get rid of them, put that in the folder for 20 years never look at them, file them, or imagine to keep writing that.



No, you don't use these newspaper people, or the small family youtuber, or your facebook, or anyone else you seeing inside the movie, not your facebook to conclude the family parents and their kids talk.

Its not educational, they left home then they left home. Some people prefer the life only they believe, its to get married or its to get another relationship. Their parents are not helping them, those things are not your concern, its not the movie to write any of this paper.

No !

No more those kinds of the paper, NO!


No, not about Ronan, you are not the professional to say where you write things to becoming a what? Nothing you write means a thing, just go out and play. None of those things are the correct things to write. 


No, not Ireland Brian to Backstreet Boy American

26 20 years ago and that Howi, Full House.

They never talk, they never phone each other, they never aware each other to do their own business deal at their own countries 25-30 years ago for some. You don't put them side by side, NO!


Can you do something else?!

Some people like those cooking, the girls get together, talking about the recipe, similar like the movie. I thought.....

I thought the movie was not real, and its to cook, or seeing the recipe, or the recipe book how to glue those magazine pick up and purchase, and then making your own art book, its not for sale, its a home doing all things with the movie on the TV.


(eating)

Grava below are the Pentane (short banana)

Broccoli (vegan), vegetarian meats

Dumpling...

The birds doing this small sounds outside my windows, I have the air-con from the living room, so all these windows close.

(Birds, are you hot? Go to drink your water, SHUT UP!)


Just go out and social, not those paper. Just put all that aside, drag all those files to the USB, put that in a file folder, leave all that behind forever. Not Ronan, not celebrity, never England those you will never meet, see, or talk to. Don't talk about them. Actually you quit writing, not any of those things.


Hero save the beauty stories...

I am hanging with the head band ....

Trump 

So if Shane the boybands Nicky them take me down to safeguard, the hero save the beauty stories...all of them line up. Its the new head band to the new throne, the president can pay the expense of his own moral damage from the space.


Just stop writing, you say you are not good enough or born to....all that.

No, just don't write those things. The court doesn't need to know any of that.

Its not relevant. 


Nicky, One Direction, the Weather and the Thor.....

You mean typhoon....OU language: Radiant Beauty as the put together words on Part 2 of that entire OU language, meaning sorting games to make a sentence in English. They are from Ireland, not British One Direction.

Just drop it...they all making it up stuffs, everywhere. The music world including Justin.

MV I don't know, but other things the lyrics those are making it up.

https://youtu.be/XrshZ0ws70g?si=6MnwTrK3HD7AdcBi


No, you don't need to tell the judge or any court to say beautiful or not beautiful. Just your write-up not the confession to target at the personal details.


Their interview recent like Ronan?

Just close down the 4 points frame in the movie, in the TV, in the music, in the PC. Sleep 1 month and then put your head outside the door to smell the air, anything the airy wind felt, then you walk out. There is nothing happened, they are not supposed to hurt you or hurt me.

No, I never ask Ronan anything personally. not really. You probably mean inquisitive that person, a guy?! And you will be a girl or a guy imagining to do that?


No, that is not what I talk about on my phone if were Nicky (or Shane), then only if I called Westlife or Ronan, then that is when I called them. Just Westlife, I am not sure my phone really get to a real person's voice - they run about the tour, be a little bit courtesy to call them, and I did, including Kian.

No, anything I just wrote.......No, definitely not.


No, I don't communicate to UB. I told Michael Vartan. The basic courtesy I did call. 

Lee ! But I am not really talking to him, he is on the Linkedin, I just message him.

Calling and message is different !


I used to have that real leadership...so I did use the phone.

Probably Dec I called Ronan, just to close off Westlife exit the schedule out of Asia tour, and all that, or next few days I am doing all that. He is in the Ireland time. Not on his tour date neither. 


When something very big deal and I cannot make it.....I called Brian, just in case. 

I cannot make it and the sky was bad.


"The schedule to where....these location ABCD country in our Asia all map ...."

You don't talk like that, "both Westlife and Backstreet's route tour I have read, such as the last year they meet, how they coming from north, one coming from south west..."

You don't talk like that.


I talk to Shane, or my phone, some money parts. No, not Ronan.

If anything to him, I tell the public that religious money, oh ~ I tell the entire public, him and the Indian General. I don't think....I have anything on this planet. Clear thing I told the public, right here. In person on the phone, I never talk to Ronan.

I talked to Shane, if that is Westlife concerning, correct.

Probably Shane better. I don't talk to Ronan.


I know whom Ronan is, Ronin or Ronan. Not as clear as Westlife.


The movie? I don't think I ever talk on the phone, talk to my family member, talk about the emotional run through, the feeling or the sensicle thing. You mean the movie plot, I am not sure I finish that movie if they have so many sequel.

I can tell Shane the food or the pic of mine looking at him. 


So your paper works wrong with the court.

Your phone to the celebrity is wrong.

Your calling to your parents wrong or the holiday table


No one spill your failure in life. That is what you want to say, no. No one finds out.


庫洛魔法使透明篇

Why don't you just put all those magic + the cartoon from the 90s or 2018 on, all away.


The water statue and the system files. I keep saying it, already.

Just high tech. 


The Day You Found Out

Mother's Yard


Just all put away. The water statue and the system files


Just 1 you talking rigid, or the political driven every 2 words out of it - how the society needs to shape up, and all that? No one can live and breath to get it right on the legal paper, per written stuffs? I don't want to just live that life critique what's right or wrong. 

I can do everything else than that.


The water statue and the system files

I already said. 


Don't talk about it. There is nothing to talk about it, why don't they just hand the world to me?

Its the democracy world since 1911 here, we are, but our president 1st was in the 90s or that is the mayor. We can complain anything here.


My TV news.





No comments:

Post a Comment