9/20/24

Lords of Rings (and that egg things movie)

Two Towers.


They are the guy's movie. The girls just sleep, clean the floor, mop the floor mat (the hair). The stickers to glue all the hair, and then my mother goes to the floor map, that is 5 to go outside, or her bathroom to do it. You know how many times I say, the washing my own hair, dry it, and air blow it + the bathroom.

Just for me to think.....those guys watching none stop these movies, so I have to maid, I am home better. I have a brother. The hair braid things, they girls we have, and the balcony sun means...if right now I put 3 of them per week to the baking soda to soak, during my lunch hour....and then I leave them to the sun 2 hours I nap...when I get up, those are very dry?


Sometimes these black things on the marble floor, you need a detergent and the scrap green part, to per tiles scrap scrap scrap maid.....since that time I fallen, they don't let me doing anything on the floor.


The AI control panel will always have these ash, or the AI toiletry lid (plastic), lighter...so all things have to wipe. So sometimes.....when you had enough you wiping the same thing, you know how small my bathroom, but they got the corner, or the edge base of the toilet? Its using as much as the hand force to scoop the corner of per this edge line. HARD scrap them, and they are all very black dirty things. 

Then my every visible book shelf, to the behind shelf, or the handle.

The PC almost every few days, or I seeing the dust, or the monitor itself, not just the mouse or the table + the phone + the Ipad.

I am so busy to tell you, I am so tired of typing but I only know how to type !!!


The water cup, and hydration and vitamin. I have to check the door lock, when the birds stop. I need to check per lock, clearly lock it, and the drapes. Those things I do check.

A certain thing my mother helps me, so all the hairs she clean the sewage....

The smell, her nose better...so I asked her. 

The pillow case and the comforter's sheet. 


You think.....I am not concentrating on anything because ....

You want me to tell you where everyday my every hour and second where I am?







No comments:

Post a Comment