9/15/24

You are one of those photo inside. You aren't the leadership.

Yes, I know.


They didn't die out, to say you are in 10 years ago, 1 person, 1 everywhere, to carry the whole world weight for 10 years, and still doing that jobs, to pamp some human must be older than you. But you have those justice league, at least whomever in this company combine. They doing their jobs. The injustice thing or the crime. I assuming you all have to be smart on the survillence in the world zone and actually put those people on the crime probation or the warning, and all that.

You have their height, the white guy's all world height and you are a white, too.

Meaning your company people, or each other's company staffs like about you. They let you get through the company show up and make some justice thing for the world zone people. That's good.

The equality for every citizen. You can do a lot of the white man power, or surveillance, sad or glooming those to know the humanity ugly truth, those popularity, you are 3/4 upper, the overall scale. Or more, if saying the whole universe. 8/9 or 9 out of 10 or 7 out 10 if....the whole hierarchy idea.


(let me turn on my TV)


The whole ball might already on the ground, shattered.....did I tell you?

There is no reason to attach to it, the good or the bad. There is all this method, they can insist that is not hurting me, and force MD program to say not one human to be kill....and massive can die the psycho mother with the psycho son, and all that. But for fun....its damage my here the police station record, not open, or the judge opens, then the system hurting me more.

They pretend every details are me begging them to open my per mouth to talk, that is per air they continue breathing.


Per degree they don't fix it, on the first day, someone just vaporize only, none stop.....


What are the per words Hugh put on the police station, or his needle in his room luggage, or these otters have the blue tube....he says I am the prostitutes?

And what are these SMCH saying me as the whore to all around her disciples near by attendance, and no one stop per air, because I say per air dares....right?

She spread the rumors?

So why don't you try all your best, to open their mouth to ask, to question, per air, dare....so you know how it means....for everyone anyway.


We have a recent case on our news channel here....


No comments:

Post a Comment