9/15/24

I don't want to watch it anymore.

( Screaming ! )


Watching Youtube. You line your parents, any issues your works have. Some forward, some kept in touch. You all waiting for someone to save you, if all things you try you fail, at least tell your parents where or how you failing it. 

I feel better to stay home, I don't go there to save you. The presidents, some of this movie or the TV.

Why don't you talk clear to your parents, your entire phone book lists, and the telephone number with the area code where that phone calls to? Your parents might even know about those small tiny things? Your entire phone phone.

  • You worried about the car insurance, the liability or the full insurance, right?
  • The house, the mortgage, the %, or the roof every 20 years to replace? How, or how much? The payment, the principle, the garage lights, or the remote controller, or fill up the gas or AAA.
  • Your digital camera, the phone etc.
  • The food, the food costs, the shape, the health plan, or the dental plans.
  • In America, or traveling to move, or the origins where or the history, some stories other than the guys. Cared about your sibling, or talk more mature with your parents.
  • The exact words : "How do you say this?" 


My aunt needs support. Irene's mother, may not be Square's mother. Sometimes it just the girls near by, one words, or two words make them go home to talk with their parents better. Not all this....TV. Any guy, you believe in the guys world...I believe my head.


My grandpa used to set up us like that. My grandmom, aunt, my mother, me and Meggie was there, or the Amy (the big aunt), so the uncle just 1 guy human there. Irene came back without the bf, so her brother was there. That time.

Right now they both have to raise 1 kid, all that.

That was 15 years ago.

Yeah, my mother's near by some other women, and whom supposed to call this Taipei Women association? ME.


Square cannot make the curry, or Ku did, that was our that year recent cartoon. It was so bad.....she will NEVER talk to the uncle correctly, at all. Because it was 4 women (with her in it). Her grand mom, her mother + her grandmom's daughter. The same birthday. Not this uncle got a new marriage partner, and she is left alone, and then TV vola, and then how to report back to which side.....

She does those reporting, right.


Babaji? No. They don't have a real religion here, most of them is in secret, because.....they do those praying to be the vegan those. Someone got sick, or they got anything unwell.

They don't know what those books are I think....there is a discipline in it. The vegan, no milk, no eggs, no funny things with the animals. The first door they won't pass its the animal.

Because they are the Asian ....


Babaji doesn't do romance, so mix up to say change a look or change a Christianity, right under where he can see it. That probably is no and no but for the international ....he is so wide known, people begging him for his attention, not he required to explain to them in any detail.


Going out to eat with them, like I used to?

I talked about we go out and eat together we used to? When?

Definitely not. You didn't hear a word I say? If I look at the other side, imagine my father's side. I imagine the worse.


I don't feel I am finally home?

To??? Like a big round table? My sibling are all similar to the students formats, I am very worried about those. They all gathered in the past, when father's side grandmom was still well. If you imagine thing, what you will tell me, you all imagining? I want to know?

My stomach going up and down....just imagine that, or literally looking at them? We don't call them the congressman. Similar....to England their family, I never join those, but imagine...how my stomach would feel to my right here felt, we called them the legislator.

The same, but England and the America are a lot famous than us, I think about.....we never make it there for another 40 years if they have to do their homeworks, and these ABC kept home here to spend their parents time or all going outside, I am by myself? That will feel worse.


My stomach felt up and down.

Because if they EVER like the animal talks about, my stomach will feel ten times 100 times worsen that behind, has Babaji's ingredient, this morning I prepare Ronan, just in case just in case just in case.

My heart doesn't die on the last min, I never prepare some road map. To talk about it, I already felt not as stable myself.


You don't understand, I seen the worsen things. What is that?


I just be restful, don't think about it. I already carry these weight all this time.

I go to rest. 



No comments:

Post a Comment