9/26/24

⭐ Good morning ladies ~~ ⭐

Have a good day ~~ you all joint meeting.


King,

She looks old. I remember, I remember, I remember the routes. Its stuffy aired. 

In one way, they will stop producing you all a movie, right?

(You keep Ronan, and I keep Shane, I think this is best for both of us. For now. )


Is this Harry required to do? When Prince William and Middleton + these sleeping military to go to TSMC new location with Hugh, all staying there Arizona where Adria used to be, and you all moving that way? Harry and you go into the palace? You probably don't require to do, just Harry does?

The stuffy means, you are not sure if that is ventilation, so those are the staffs to do. Sometimes you have a gas leak, that will be very very bad. I am talking to Harry. If I going in and see, that is not real to my physical body. 

Those are the soil.

But other than the modern creation those they know, if somewhere else, or where about its the stuffy, you know Pine Chris and Hallaway hide out in the closet. That one, it used to be either you hide things in it, or something a wooden door to move heavily in, so the air outside coming in, you can breath. Maybe they addition to that, but those are the bad people (or Reptilian, not sure, its a human), that closet, doesn't have a door, has a yellow light outside on that narrow hallway. Its a cabin right now.

How can you be used to hiding things in there, "we", your grandmom says.

Its an indoor now.

You need to always always called the staffs or the IT people, or the secretary, every single time. Not venture. What the stuffy means, let's say the fire department, to where a lot of those Cinderella, small dice cloth, thread, small small small, its flammable. Explosion, that is what it means. 

I am not sure how they can do that, is that legal just leave it there.......your history is not only 500 years old or the Queen knows something.


My apartment is so loud now....renovation. Good morning, Hugh.

Harry is not supposed to do, I assuming...but I saw those, I say it. His father....or this would be Prince William's job. It doesn't look like how I got told....


<the film : Peter Rabbit )

Winnie the Poo, Chris. My brother's name, how the ending drawing those cartoon looking.

System. You go to the system people first. 

You cannot lose the data, that is what it means. But maybe your lawyer or the staffs first.



No comments:

Post a Comment