9/13/24

Good morning Ronan ~

I have 3 browser opens today, on Mircosoft Bing is a default. I have to fix every default all by myself. 

And this is your 99 jobs, forever forever means, my First post today would be ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ how do I copy and paste that, Ronan? = "⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️" = Sep 9th 2024 my blogger behind admin. By the dates of this back admin of the blogger, where Zawanna choses....I have no more Chinese characters today upon the first opening so I have those re-start IT short hands.... (my PC, too cheap 8 years before Hugh arrives)

I need to re-write this?

1. I have an instruction to open 3 browser, a new function of this Google browser, Exercise other than that 2 channels. So that was checked before about 3 months ago.

2. Its a new default. Microsoft knows. So....this new horizontal navigation bar has to re-set. They ask me if I want the Google search engine as the default. I have a Setting issues, to line up all 2 or 3 pages to open. Just ....the Youtube. That channel, all my channel isn't the most viewing things for me as those dropping out of my facebook or the Linkedin usage.

3. So one of those Taipei bad case on this 430 bills, it was a tooth paste Nick used to don't used about 4 hours ago, got upload in Taipei those news agency. I drag on this page, a brand new browser, did I say that is 3 opening Google same browser on line out 3 pages per each? Blogger, Youtube, and "draft of that blogger".

4. King of King song + this Snowden giant faces none stop on that separated things, that will be 8 or 7 or 4 years ago. I only check those years as if those System Up Space, a human faded out or cease the existence in front of all the public eyes.

5. Its that...none of this things Zawanna this morning reports to me, Full House what the American up to....where are these 3 from. I didn't even think of it. Because England are WAY too many this....military ship imagine to land in China coastline or fire, from Prince Harry, they got detained or they could get jailed, or they know inside that is the communisms, so Anna doesn't know, Prince William doesn't know, and.....King they all doing this smoking with Middleton, or something Harry got nothing but all that, everywhere. I got told the Judge has something to do with it. They are the God now for Harry, so he never surfaced here anymore.

6. This video is among Adam Levine and Justin's new Lisa Korean, this full pages are.....Taipei ex mayor corruption to say we don't have the money, you guys are perfect 000000000

7. I mean you, Ronan.

8. Zawanna's report every morning is my torment, used to. 

Its not as the psychi, or my body or my brain hurts. The Queen ghost didn't leave, its EVERY single day, and today she wants me to call her son again. Someone else says they are the drugged addicted, the smoke addicted, or anything all addicted, , she just says call her son. He has too many this Congress, or his brother, (their uncle), yesterday I starting the first beginning knowing the plot from the initial Ella Enchanted. 



Did I tag your name of that post yesterday? I have to check that per keyword below, that is the Facebook Meta Keywords, Google called them the tag words.


You know that Star Trek - Pine Chris where Wing sits? It means all these finger touch the keyboard to input these small tiny things without that one control panel buttom how to destroy the planet, I have no familiar faces anymore, if they are all dead and ending up in the hell,.....THAT time.



9. My IPad broken no image, England....cloud says....what?!

10. How is Kian / Nicky and ....Shane on the gulf course back in Ireland now?

11. How are all my otters jumping all around those kinds? Its not I don't use my phone for any other boys, its my parents ! My mother's phone, did I say yesterday?

Not really, okay.


12. You got your sheet, and the bottle of your couch, doesn't have a higher table is for your foot, that far away you can see the TV? A nice distance eye sight, my TV is a lot near because this entire living room is small tiny. I don't wear the eye glasses and you didn't neither. 

Your all living room look identical. I am looking for Kian.



*****That is Square's uncle*****. What did I say they cannot do, that is ABC UCLA man now 4 kids. It would be the Ancient Chinese lyrics, tiny things with Irene below the cousin, my cousin, his name, sorry, or the Money inside whichever a shallow talk those saying. Something they didn't do the last time, they are mentioned.


The people like us....are not suppose to be (a) Impaired - the social tax payer's money dropped on that car auto insurance behind with the citizen your world pays or the by donation I guess.

(b)  The Fireman department, the stove, the water boiler, the electrician, or the hair dryer outside the bathroom.

(c)  The osmosis water, or the filtration water, and SUPER distilled water

(d)  Essene's used to be known for, he was a student I guess. Dr. Christopher's book, WWII military doctor (was WWI too)

(e)  That is why there is the culinary spice + the tradition of this casserole mentioned for American + some usage of the Black Pepper rather than the salt, meaning the sodium intake to the blood stream. 


I mean "we", those similar like we should be.

(f) The shape or the fitness or the exercise will be the least thing anyone worried about it, at all. At all, at all, at all, at all.


okay okay okay okay okay......every morning.

The bird is calling. ( So....no filming, just look? BIRDS? I have no more CHINESE )




No comments:

Post a Comment