9/27/24

Hugh, how long you been here?

You and Olivia .....these.

I am waiting Shane finished his business talk or anything that kept him busy. That is the world tour they put the efforts in. I am waiting when these military running finished on the sea.

They are waiting for Ronan, or one of those days, he has the family waiting for him, or he never thought about it because the TV never says that. Not just the crack open the sky golden shining the angels and the sky next by the clouds align those line up angels, and what if that is exactly that, right?

It might be his family, it might be a love, it might be anything other than......anything he doesn't imagine, right? 


I talk to the King, not even his kids, because they all got a family, married to, and promises to build up a correct family with 2 or 3 kids, that is with their entire upper class kids all together for the next New Era. I think Prince William is on the rise, you don't insert yourself to him....I talk to him more and more?!


Do you have a father tells you how he built up his family? By how? Insert into other people's life, someone is ahead of YOUR only life? Your mother, your aunt, those are close to you. You feel happier or your own classmates, not just your own company life. You looking forward that life? Not this which side of the pacific ocean, it looks strange for us? You are from a very far distance England, all the way here? Meaning?

You don't relocate here, and then thinking about Canada or America, as you never been to a new land, to live, to breath, to see the security and to take your TV wife or the friends on touring methods. You are not familiar to the culture, you need your sports car, and the butler shopping, or your company people greet you, or those Higher ceiling museum venue for those invitation to go and show up? THAT is your life.


We been going on, or THEY were behind those curtain watching ME 10 years ago. I gone somewhere to becoming a lot of these, I didn't know they exist until now, so that is being polite to my own age, or the upper age - being the polite means. Everyone eventually has to marching into their correct Order of Every Sectors, including the King or Prince William. One watching to another their own TV.


Do you write it down a notebook or a sheet, 25 different A4 sheets

In that, your worry, your plan, your diagram, your that day done 1 thing, and 5 things including you say, I just went out to get the buckets water (2) and you check mark. √

You teach Olivia? You get on a life with her, or you get on a life with her and in-laws?



Shane and me lists

  • 2 luggage and my 10 boxes things (the mail)
  • The alcohol wipe, not taken on to the luggage, those alcohol gel in the dollar store from America. Not you applied, but some people forgotten.
  • 3 boxes tissues paper, your kitchen, your bathroom, and the living room. Is that empty?
  • Some container of the black sesame tea, the instant package. The black chia seed identical. Its warm and its thick. Its actually made in China (They normally sell that in America)
  • Some vacuum stuffs (you know why it is vacuum means? )
  • Some instant noodles, some instant rice cup.
  • I marinated the food things, but they are dry...and you know the home vaccum package means? Its a zip sealed,
  • 1 Japanese bowl, and these are the kid's utensil, the fork, with the chopstick and the spoon. You don't think that is handy, that is....anything on your entire empty kitchen, you can manage to live there for 1 week, not even grocery shopping !
  • One cloth, dry your kitchen counter water.
  • 2 brand new mops, they absorb your bathroom in case any water. You can just shuffle them home, don't need to return back. 


Shane doesn't do a lot of the PC games, to say why he needs his charger, okay....here are the bag, you know they look black and zip this around, you have everything folded with the rubber band, the extra rubber band. I will write a list...what you really have everywhere in this luggage.

These are the Muji transparent folder A4 sheet, I type, I write, I insert everything....you just flip that book. I have a copy on my desk top. If you come back here, you just use my PC, where you could see it ! It will always be there !

They sell the empty bottle, your hair gel, the shampoo, or the conditioner. 3 days use I think, you need to get to the grocery store on the 5th day. 


Nicky doesn't allow Shane, what?

Everyday, I am on my chair, lean to sleep, or lean to watch my sky, or just go to sleep. You realize you are on the monitor with your thought stream, or movement, or the otters all together? 


I have those stack up vegan ice cream, the postico, or the container. Those handy things Olivia doesn't shop it to storage yet....how long before you all going to North America anywhere on the plans?


What do you all gonna eat for the Lunch, its Friday our city.....imagine the weekend !!!


How is George? You Hugh never sent a card, or a backpack, to their hotel through that staffs?

The flowers, the UPS order from the local?



If I live in Heaven, those handicap just keep doing these.....You mean their court paper? Or their guards don't let them? You can start to work on the kids, you gonna have a real kid, like my white cloud here says? I am not sure, so I just asking you all are the family knowing each other.

Your mother needs you home, or you father, or Olivia's parents need her home, yet? Or they all coming in, to where you all sit, to together order 1 meal. 

So can I talk to King's kid now? I never ask....so I thought to ask.

King has.... 2 kids + 2 daughters-in-law, 1 Riley and 5 kids growing up one day. Their mother, which is the daughters-in-laws are the social occasion very known people, you want to talk to them today as usual? I don't need to talk to them today, this week. It was through last week? 




No comments:

Post a Comment