9/03/24

You all gonna entering Japan, one of those days? Anyone, other than UB will never make it this line?!

Not Ireland  + England the involuntary service? Meaning, this time, this year, with King's well wishes, he gives you all a lift before he expires?

You are not noticing, he does that very often? Kate?! starting....that's not her name, not her movie, not her anything to becoming everyone's a thing. It is ...all right.


One day.....not today.

Sometimes in life, you doing the things that come to you, you like to do it. The literacy or the childhood bed time story will NEVER be your things, its different how many castle those idea, not those file-ing to imagine One day, meets to the future? Better not to be the romance, or the height come to in fruition? You never thought there is such that day on?


There is a realistic thing, not just the reality idea. The money. You are not going to be Zen living, to imagine you eyeing to hope, you grew up like......whom? Talented and to show off? All that included. So if the movie make you to feel talkative, then you enjoy doing that, and your parents come near to you, that family table coming near to you, or that attention span coming near to you.

I just staying on this City Hall, and the town "chef" that where is the blood measure free those things, I can always check in, and ask. Its they give that to road block or the area leader, to complain, to ask, to inquire, all things in my city.

That is a normal daily chore, you saying you love doing that. To control the neighborhood watch, or nagging those you hate the human so much, you report every single last one of them and yelling at them. 

Right at my door....

That's being real, NOT imagine to vola on those table talk, starting like when you grew up. 


No, definitely not. The typhoon?! 

No, the south that country, right hand side. That ocean is all the same, called the Pacific Ocean, but that is the region, you are not learning your One Revolution of the Earth to the Sun, that will be the summer-winter idea, 23.5 here, to all the way Australian that side.


What about it?

You never require to learn, you forget the next year, no one talks about it. What if American make God, and I must move to WHERE? You never like one thing I ever did, or appreciate, this is not the time, you go and learning my painful agony what the humanity did to me, so you can feel your life suck in the future. I don't need you to be considerate. Why don't you just be nature, you have a life time plan, whichever driven you, that attention wise. England is their father does all those planning - ALL of that with the American in advance. It didn't need to be rigid. 



Is this means Brazil human going yet? What stopping you? In CA or on my cloud saying the location, its not what I think...I seeing double or the triple.

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/nMXlDBPI9CM

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/qjx_0_F_lmI

BBQ Mongolian....my morning glasses table

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/o1PCcTJQBpU

You volunteered to??? Where is that next by my napkin that things at?

Its 2 dads with a raccoon, the surgical needed. 


Kneading, this is the last Christmas? 

Sorry, to knead something for the last Christmas, 1 2 3 .....too many times here since 3 days at least seeing these. (shuffle shuffle)  I am not sure. The hand kneading would be at here where. We did have....., and why you all need this kneading? 

oh ~~

    cannot be.


sorry. What did you say?


Is that the purses, bag? Not my Watson Pharmacy store, right? She had a Vogue her bags interviews. I like to watch them, too. I wasn't saying that....to us, here the city, that Watson Pharmacy?

Sorry, she is a burette, sorry....Prince William has a blonde date, okay...kneading is for the older people. But....here I think its a very young thin eye Asian, not Lana those very thin eye. Not the Korean?


That will ...relate to Babaji cooking !!!!! That's interesting....they were talking real (smile) on my building here even indoor. And I walk away, not knowing....right or left side, this looking whole region, you sending the people back in, like I prepare for my sibling, or that is not an issue, or my whole life plan is always in all of your hand other than in me, to be honest.

The typhoon, you were saying, again? Its a TV diagram in front of you speaking in Mandarin. 


That's....Prince William, Russ, The Dinosaurs experts in archeology? 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z0PJnc8BFTk


And you all so sure, you marrying to each other, other than to me, right? I never got married, I am very sure of that. Not at the court room entrance at all! 

5 otters in the zoo.


92  42 

Ella Enchanted

His last Christmas, to die the King....orc, that is...a humble servant, old.

The picture how to draw that, cut that Canadian Proposal Alaska in half.

If You Believe.  He is here to take him.


But its a cheer spirits of someone's birthday, he says. To be meritorious happy, smile. Everybody.

No, I am not sure that is....

Kingship side by servant those, exists. Old.


Nicky takes Britney to Ireland, and that is 42, King's toy play, but its this means.

They took care of everything already, so just smile.

The new generation doesn't care the monkey tarted face old, anyway. Everyone can live pass by that. No longer effect, keep the song happy.

oh ~ its his birthday?! How many birthday....I c. Happy Birthday, Char.


hahahaha.....funny.

hahah.......every time I look at them doing this. 

The new movie.


Britney killing all the way to Ireland....for me. Funny.

He is pale on every sentence I wrote them bad to my face. Someone re-write this.




No comments:

Post a Comment