9/26/24

You mean the heaven

oh man ~


Usually, when you trying to make it the PCAT or the MCAT for real, its always very lonely those real professional people talk like the profession after 4 years college, jump or down, including the LSAT, or later relax a bit to Bar exam. Like, a very stack up 4 years textbook, if I had more supports the family, the family room, the curtain, or the desk top.

One of those the family more equip to study, so that being a doctor, or a pharmacist will look like an excuse of the lifetime to continue in America even just one State medical school, one application letter, it will be the hospital or the clinical rotation none stop. Pretending those financial supports were all the way pass the USMLE at least 1. In America, I don't know how to speak in those language.

That is not what I see, of course that is not what I see.

Pang and Ola talking about the psychi sense, then, that is not Simon's story anymore on that microphone. To a group of the origin points, you all would be living in Chicago to staring at my brother.

That is the college reunion. Not any city hall debates on the new development center, or the library foreclosure house court room paper, someone the family more experience taken their kids to the appretiship. You join a group rally, or a group meeting. That is true? A little far and thin, cannot hear it.


I believe they say that on the continental map. I never stop saying that.

And only through that, to get to Heaven?

Yep.

So you were always serious?

I don't know why I don't sound clear at all.


You believe in the money, the MD and why you doing this law paper, and laws paper too?

uh...you know, those are the real profession they put it to all my people all around. I didn't say I just don't educate them, or I myself to imagine what if I had more time, or a family supports. So if they even talking to me, what you really want in the past....they didn't even give me a time strain, you be grateful they doing that for those people, and listen carefully every word they say, or find out.  Be grateful all the things they allow or be thankful, that is the people before you they know better. 

I cannot talk to any of you, because....I am not sure we can ever talk that parts. Anyone above you.


Being a doctor means your fingers be careful, not a basketball press on your finger knuckle, or a volleyball. Being a doctor means if you look and listen, or someone in front of you, carefully....not those sports creme, or damp, or a cotton bar, to you yourself be gentle. Me.


You actually really really really believe that even inside your real life? You are not too stressful to live? In any space around?

I sleep, I didn't do too much of the works, there is the war, I pay attention those the doctors without the border thing, if I pass by, I asking the information. The basic things. My mother is near by, we both have those needles or the scissor handling. I watch her, or I show her, or if she told me, I don't yell at her, I say pull out your hands.


Did you write this blog post, "go to heaven" means, I can sue you or them?

Okay.


I didn't write this....something about the reader's digest if I get to 80 -100 years old? 

Normally people cannot read that fast on the exam. If I just relax, not to imagine those thing....when I get to 80 I figure it out, if I would require to re-write just 10 medical book from the summary, or the chapters' page. I can do that, right.


So I don't go and join them? To? Those political debate or the extremists in Washington DC?

I don't do those things, of course not.





This is not about typhoon?

The climatologist. They called them the climatologist. The weather man. That time, because.....because when you saying the "low pressure" before they actually forming a real light degree typhoon, they can run off the ship to Hawaii, as the typhoon strengthen on the prediction module, you imagine a different idea inside your head.    You think......you think is that every typhoon, you just all ships keep running !!! Of course not !

Ronan: Time After Time

Definitely not.  That is not what I mean. You...every time survey a new land, not to Japan to you is a new land, but Taiwan is?! You have a diplomatic running around based on which your commander, so you are running. You are not familiar those language Okinawa, you even know what is an Okinawa, your which commander doing that, you all keep running? 

You are running away from a very strange typhoon ~~~! How do you gonna tell Japan you coming in, if you don't get out here? They damage so badly, so some parts gone to the middle line, or the west coastline in America, or Hawaii.  Some people have to do some backup.

No, it has been weeks....

No, I don't understand what got into your brain, not really.


I am watching the Westlife's interview ~~~~~~ 

I need you Harry to be more happy, like not those works. I never comment a thing, you notice? Relax, breath, and one step at a time. One day I don't have to be here to keep doing this job, or someone else doing this job. Shane or Nicky idea, or even Ronan to talk to, sounds like I am right next by.

What do you usually will comment? Its on you trying part, or on your thinking, and then thought of? A straight forward answer. You have a some thought pattern like...what if people think of you, if you doing this A, or B, then if you think C, then other people thought about D E F in relation, those kinds.

I don't care about it. 


How do you want people to treat you? 2 years never talk about it those kinds?

How would you treat another person, you could be that low to talk about it after 2 years? and 10 years, too. I was saying that ?

I believe you and your brother grow up happily and so is this Kate when you are all inside your upper world circle those garden party. A friend, another 2 friends, or some relative. You don't jam up your life space to say you and your wife got 2 kids. If you scattering it all around, you cannot control them. You have that character ! More than your brother. On the phone, on the text message, on saying hallo goodbye. You hurried up to run into a door, and put up some grocery and some stuffs on the table for your friends, or some associates. You being decent.

You want to change a little bit different?!

Not to intrude their life, or really care about them that much. Everyone got their own crisis inside their own space, especially their house door, or the house front. You put that on the ground near the door, and you don't even need to get in the house, nor the keys. 

"This is how much I can really help you, mate. Not anymore than this."

You put that in the conversation with a little bit resistance, you ever done that?

You are being a genuine kid, I need you to be more reserved in life. Not your heart beat up or beat down, not to look at those strangers how to be you, or not be you, you have a statue, or they don't. You step on them like you should. Putting a grocery near the door, not the house, that is not step on them seriously.


You want to pay a little bit attention like that?

Just that tiny bit, reserve to yourself. You don't run in run out exhausted you yourself or Meghan. You can shower, you can rest, you can go to sleep, just relax.


That is not winning or losing, or nosing into a conversation in that person's life. They let you in, or you all be the best friends and all that. 


Being reserved means, also you can apply with Netflix, with Meghan, you help her to step forward, or step in, or you yourself glue to and in. 

Being reserved means, you looking at Westlife's interview, are you younger on your age, I cannot tell and you slowly to react on people's comment in front of you with you notice your face being freeze, or being shock, or you resist, or you got hurt.....but what the martial artist people to do normally its just hold down a little bit, not anymore this, you understand? Even in the conversation itself. You finally be like me and Westlife age, or Ronan or Nicky's age, to that degree, we becoming the King of the world to the youth around us.

Like you hear it carefully, and you look at that person, and then? You smile, look around, look behind....look at him again, you all the white guy's taller world. And then ?

I am not saying you got hurt, or you go hurting that person, but something you hear you don't react immediately, that kinds of the superficial world, you and your brother supposes to be skillful inside without the outside us worried?  We are leaving you all world?

You don't need to be serious all the time on your facial muscle...when you hear something, or you need to immediately take an action, or tell your brother or someone? You can finish eating, or I eat here, you keep talking?

"Let me think what you just say? " "My head broken is when you start saying, so when my mouth is chewing, I cannot think, say that again, I tell you what you told me my hearing is no good."

You want to put your presentation not go go go mode, calm down you yourself, slow down your reaction rate, walking fast, or running towards. That answer question you don't need to obey them, "I hear that."


You just do this one small tiny thing, sometimes think about it, during the conversation, slow down yourself.


Is Nicky or Shane calling me?


They Harry leaving all tonight to Alaska and with all the ships. And if I Anna keeps leaking out these, they gonna make Harry and Shane becming the King of the Kings

Shane        Harry

As the King of Kings either side of the domain as the Harry Potter, equal means. England holds American's oil reserved in Aleska.

War    and     Sex    Godses.

The  Ishtar  Red River Manga


This Nicky does that or Shane does this.

And then something else happen, I see Mark does something, it must be Kian, too. If I close my eyes I getting unlimited these saying, horrible !

Can you stop calling me? 


I was deciding if I tell you.....probably cannot.

Because you mean the judge (?) rules that? You ...when gone into....

Just don't mention anything the local diety anything from Asia. Anything but that.....and, technically, the King of Kings, that words in which Chinese? You mean the emperor, or the castle rulership of the 1500 farm land system.

1



Its late, I go to sleep ~~~clean up. 

No, no porcelain doll. Just do the normal things, really.




No comments:

Post a Comment