10/18/24

Is that a lawsuit? You used to be?

Its a sheet and none of that is the argument.

I describe, those are the per description if you use a ruler below that per sentence from this first word to the 10th words, all of that is one description over.....something.


What is the difference the description to file, or the arguments to file?

You learn that words somewhere? We are just chatting, like you all did.


Princess Diary

3 none related distance far apart relationship between these Queen, Joe and grand daughter of Joe. The correct story looks to me, its to insert a 4th, and that story was he raises his youngest sister, a comic book from Japan and adaption from the more that time TV from Taiwan. 

Its more of the medical world their terminology, the grandparents too old, set far away from the young grand kid, if they die in front of her, the kid has zero lean on, that is all she ever knows. If the grandparents raise her up, she started to trust them, but this story is a forever impossible of the both the Kingdom look out, or the actual Monarchy saying why the 2 old human ever cared about so young kid, its a fairy tale, and most traditional children literacy or in horror, its that man kills that women.


That is description to file?

Yes.


Titanic

What is the American pie?


I think that is a history story. I think they even related to the real incident of the actual person's face to the actors to match up. That is a tragedy. The producer because he was very very famous at that time, I actually know more what he did than any film to be honest to write, right here. He does the sea project under the sea all the time and I found out something horror of this artifact somewhere else not him related, just somehow the internet I found it. That is a very very horror thing, if a certain fact were really in the sea, when I saw that, and they are actually producing a movie base on that. Its a true horror I had ever known, and I even saw it exactly almost like someone.


Is the the description, or is that the argument?

I express my inner feeling toward the movie, when I watch it, its a horror.


Nicky?

He... maybe they are all glasses, he is by far the worse of all worsen, more than glass, the description...oh, you mean the movie? Nicky had a movie. Where? He cannot talk, its not mute, its....he can walk, but he cannot raise his 2 arms. He can look straight, but he cannot turn left or right of his head. He cannot talk with one straight sentence !


And that is the reason, you don't want him? NO! 

I only care for 1, is more than enough. And 1 far away.....hanging there. 

Maybe Hank has something, too. + Tina +2 kids, my father, my aunt. 

NO! But calling him far away, its a lot better, I think they drink a lot.


Harry, is there a reason I cannot have a photo? 

My Ipad was the screen broken before? 


Harry, do you think Nicky is mine stuffs?

No.

You want him dead?

No.


Nicky, looks like that......otter first one, 2 arms down.

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/5JrgCFD11vg

These otters so cute !

Panda says you cared about that Sailor Moon, the crescent moon scepter?

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/__XG2L4ZOCU


3 days I didn't ask...where are the ladies and Hugh...today is the Friday night. If you make a lunch box for Meghan? You drop all the stuffs you making it here or there, or bossing them including your brother and Kate.

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/rILIIkBidL0

That is a spacious mall food to dining anything this size of the lunch boxes, or the round cylinder. Nicky if were here, not his radio show, I bring one for him, one for Shane?!


Chinese we here, everyone knew....one way of this the spicy sauce to make with a boiling water.

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/bdDbMv6t1fc

They have nothing but the vegan mock meat, those dry, to soak, and stirs fried, some looking. You come to Japan so you all living that lifestyle. Its 3 days they have any food? 


Just Kate and Hugh?

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/ayFF3PjV6G0

They eating the bamboo together.

You have no food, so none of them can have the food, right?


Nicky is a what, the otter says? A ball ?

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/YFOIkEtBM8g


You want to kill the entire Westlife, Ronan 6, me 7, 8 9 10, Harry dead in One Direction?!

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/zAorlbOHvQQ

Peyton.

麻袋 wrap the dead people' body, OU.


Tamang would mean the Panda mummy?!

Otter new: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/hkX7Pgys46E

The Panda new https://www.youtube.com/shorts/Wno61QRdU7s

With Nicky, I don't get fat? 


So its true today?

You want to be in Japan, or something too flink, its Oregon. I said Meghan goes to Seattle to....Eben ?!

Its just Nicky, right?! 




No comments:

Post a Comment