10/18/24

⭐ I want to sleep....2004 that time, or 2014, you call me. With my broken English, I will tell you.

This one year, 2024, you know how many things I was telling you? Do you listen ? Inside your soul? Outside your head? The legal court room ground has a basic law supporting behind it. You can NEVER change that when they developing the democracy over that basic court ruling 1776. 

You want me to say it again, or you playing fool with me, its me and Shane never ends this romance, when their concert ends? My eyes like to close, I hate EVERY day about some human all this past memory. Why don't you hang them to grill them to ask them?


Which things you talking about?

  1. AD 2000
  2. hurting parts or Ronan parts, Jesus another person?
  3. The half eternity, future? You close it in 100 years, no one repeated this fine.
  4. I never got told !


You read the court room wall, if that is written in the bulletin board, or the website, some booklet, or the PDF. You mean the basic court room how the judge makes a rul-ing, or how you and your lawyer to proceed "which cases"? 

You don't have any other format, of the legal lawsuit.



If there is a highly spiritual person, false.

If there is a highly spiritual person, false.

You and me never meet, never know each other, not even talk, not even a phone call, a completely stranger, and over how long 20-30 years time.


Upon a crucial decision to make for the planet, false.

Upon a crucial decision to make for the planet, false.

The judge can say:  Is this high elevate person makes this decision? 

You either lie, or you say, we don't really know each other in the real life. That is the case to deny. The judge will say like that, or they will say, this case is dismissed


Anything sounds like this, the judge because that is a legal judge, he or she has the profession over 20-40 years, they surely know why or how this division this case is being dismissed.

I don't know how to tell you, I can just guess this is what had happened. 



Shane says what? "Anna, wake up, the judge says some file format is all right."


= . =  

I am sleepy....they only got the DC favor or none favor files, that's it. That kinds of the sorting the end its to go to Washington DC, they ruin it in 2014, then that is forever staying in the Earth local court. If they going outside, or not dead, and recuperate outside, any time the open Earth time happened, those legal same court staffs, they can find out wirelessly. Its forever ruined. You, or them, this person whom abused the court room resources its "forever label" Washington DC none favor file-ing participants.

To the low wage workers similar to the outside district urban planning, they just happy to be a bakery worker like 25 dollar an hour. Everything is expensive. If you put these 2, you understand that person A can never go to the court room to find the justice, its to get the compensate, then that is 25 dollar x 7 days its their wage x 4 a month. If he absent that works, he lost....7 months wage saying 1 day of the week. That bank money, you can do the math.

Again, it is not about the court room drama anymore, because this person got frustrate and hatred, so he just coming back to the jobs continue to that 25 dollar a hour suburban area low paid bakery worker's pay.

This is a very very very dangerous game.



0 .   O


What did you say? Whom said that...a black wheel chair?


No, you don't do things according to the movie content if its not literally like that but the judge will find out. Or this is starting all over again why or how the claiming of the movie inside plot, what was being claim, or to be investigated? 

Not that.


Harry, Shane is not strong by himself, 1 small tiny short hobbit

10 images imagination.....

You don't even know whom they eventually hired, those time nicky did that in 2001.

He has that kinds of the brain to make a boyband with those name, he has that kinds of the internal circulation makes me believe he got a brain? You want to say Brian in Backstreet has 4 helpers. I personally think everyone is a problem, that many guys shoulder-to-shoulder bump. I drag 1 Shane, that.....when he got here, he opens his mouth, its not the first meeting the last goodbye, everyone knows that, Harry.


Simon with Obama, they had a newspaper in America, that time Simon went to...Obama, they had a word, or that is a newspaper. I remember that very very clearly. It would be Simon?

Or you gonna tell me, that is Westlife, Backstreet Boy, NSYNC, all that....

Ola?! You mean their re-write paper 2 days ago? I wrote ?  That is I describe them what they had done 10 years ago, if they smart, they will go and re-done that for at least 20 sheets of 40 pages, not the double space the re-written how to annihilate their last 10 years every court room the judge present, or what not things only they remembered.


( ....is that a word in the OU language, my book )

No, I remember this, I don't think its anything relate, no.


Your grandmom, here the apartment the butt...the mice?

Mia !

Can you treat this per movie is that entire the movie as it itself?

Like the closest to Shane....there is not ONE thing closest to Shane, 1) the content inside, 2) the figure the look, 3) to the actually story plot. I saying that too many time. It has to be seen as the a whole story, very very clear. Most of this story is very very clear.


Bird .... !#$#@!$#@!$#@!$#@



You were saying? 

Is this saying which movie has a better look out? Or this is the individual movie that crossing to your territory, you have to go and ask someone a lot more at the governmental records hall to find out. I know what it is called here, our city set up like that. 


Is this Kate's bride's maid wedding dress?

Aren't they your brother and sister-in-law, those professional photo made.

You don't connect anymore this movie inside, I already said, anything has to be THAT story, INSIDE, that STORY plot, whichever you can repeat to the judge in both writing and talking, about THAT story, or else the judge will tell you, 


"Did you Harry watch that movie, and check per line of the scripts story and per character's name? The location, or the icon on the wall, or the symbol on the cup, or the teapot if that is moving objects, or that is the ghost film all that. "


I think that will be very very specific to that 1 movie inside. But if you spent like 8 hours on writing to say 1 year, meaning I Anna....go and hanging out if no more Shane and Nicky, those garbage stuffs, I can be home here shopping and doing the home chore, and doing other writing in debates, and drink the hot chocolate or the macaron - I watch my mother and I feel talking to my mother, I rest, I wash my new purchase clothing, and we are very accessible here. I see those incidents, and debts,....why are they target me? So I just nagging Shane for another 6 months.

I just shy away from the court activities. They used to mean to me, and now they doing all this garbage to my world. I got fed up, I tell them, I don't bother this things when this phone finish?

I don't like those....the civil court ! You Harry suppose to spend a lot more time if you write them, and getting the details sounds like the homework of the middle school. Seriously type out, and change, or writing in 8 hours never stop. You wish to generate one argument when you re-enter that court room, the judge agrees with you, other than chatting format. Its on your writing.


Are you out of your mind?

We don't go to the court room in so many different places. You mean in front of the judge, you go and waist hugging on a girl in the court?

We haven't even meet the first time, face-to-face.

Something is wrong, you and your brother, all together. You want the panda to act another image issue all your family together? We thought you were all fine.



You gone back to your classmate to control the girls?

Mine is I said the forever goodbye? The girl you don't know cannot get pregnant?

No girls want to really really go through that for 9 months, and trying 3 times. And all these up or down things any man ever does to the girl, be more responsible in life, and be thoughtful. All the guys are very very selfish.


Some people dead in 40 years old, the cancer related, if producing the child so late. Fallen asleep too tired inside the home. Some people 55 / 60 their romance ends, they die....it might be so true also. I don't know. I say, when the trespassing ID is limited to their near by clinic, to home, they never enter a common place saying having an authority, that 4 barren wall isn't exactly like the celebrity and the British Royal.

I think Westlife they themselves have a load of the issue in Ireland. It might be really just their own local anything.....those people's face. I don't get in between those games, I see them when I get to Heaven and look. Anything, whatever look like those facebook or the news I didn't read them every day last year.

I have a profile, whatever that ring bearer...

You and your brother drinks a lot. Or if he got told he will get executed in 70 years old in advance, to how long how far he will ever remembered. It won't matter he improves or not improve, the free will to just drifting in life. You two 20 years ago, your neuro function brain activity is not today, and it will never be another 20 years the brain neuro function at all.

People love to drink, my world just me and my mother, close door to keep sleeping. Not much barren wall offers the ID restriction happy world, but its my world.

I get a name so giant huge, that one thing I ever asked you were NEVER at my house, ANYTHING alcoholic beverage to say a romance, the smell, the meat to washing another sink for another 10 years and switch the love games, and meeting a love in the court room is a fantasy. 

If I becoming a judge to be a destiny, here or in Heaven, I can just start it myself like how I operate to sound like a Bible isn't a decree, seriously. I explained every details in advance.....they will never get their head clear to get anywhere in Heaven, I can assure all of you Earthing. 


And this part, the time just slips away, another hit at the head, Shane to Nicky, or Nicky to someone else. Or you Harry and your brother or Riley, anyone the boys imagine that before a show up. One of those court rooms in our terminology here has an Ancient words in it. "Bad ahead" (the future)

Because that correct formatting where the real job a judge supposes to do, I always say....1) and 2).

Its all very BAD ahead.


Eben and Craig I think they see each other, the business format, to 20 years down the road, all these movie details inside. 

The human physical touch like those UB girls, too. The physical skin touch to another physical construct to say might be the movie reminds them what between them the friendship it was very meaningful to them.

So someone like me....to be that big sensational, its really just my willingness, what I actually do, what I feel like !


They all fallen the digital era, a secret talk behind any door, or get together for a car drive, a eat out 2 or 3 people meeting in the one calm afternoon, or somewhere the studio, and everyone feels a bit different about they themselves, and Ronan shows up, or someone all around cluster, to make 1 big family.

At that time, its all magical.


Because I know them 20 years ago. Craig and Eben. And I got told a certain thing, I am not sure that is the profile, and I keep seeing what movies.

(inhale my air from the Heaven)

"Bad Ahead". And both of them the last 10 years on their channels, I hear, I seen, I know, I look like I exist.  And UB 65-75 people, how to pair up their privacy act of 1 people phone call another, and everyone best friend to a meet-up.

That is how much you love a human means.

Face to face a talk. The friendship or the trusted issue, a Friday night get together, a beer, then 10, then 20 weeks, or 20 years pass by. 



I write

Ella Enchanted


In the description term, I think every movie has a different theme, its the story in itself that journey embark while a girl has a dream to find her God mother. Its not a lame story, but its a re-write story somehow almost reminds me when I was a kid reading some other kinds of the similar story. It was in Chinese.

Put aside the entire paper to write, I just want to insert a note here. These indicator's character are not meeting, because I have left. And what I have found with all these movies this far, too many years pass it by. Its the guy's hand, hit each other's head, or head-to-head, what it means the best friend, or the hand flip up from the guy's short hair, the neck up, or flink at their eyes / nose / the ears to swear this all over again what they used to be together or how they were the best friends until the one day, the guy grew up to enter the university and be with his father as the only dream and refugee at that time. He got drunk, and he got dump previously. That will be 20 years the dump guys to getting 20 years 1000 cups down alcohol to the brain he used to be, and I have another 80 years I imagine with my mother, we have some spiritual nature away from some of these drugs, meat, alcohol talks. If I can just be omitted to file, or even be awaken to show up....I personally have the family superstitious with all of this very specific story plot, its 凶多吉少. The guys are the physical too tall, and too swing, too windy human, to flink, to dulge, to waist line hold up and crush down they themselves if they wobbling to drunk and fallen on which side of the head. All that combine, I believe its what I have spent sometimes looking over....those we will never be name filed from maybe not even this part of the world. I didn't need to file, if I got dragged it out, I will just leave this a note, a sheet, not ....I know or knew exactly what this story might already ended or will be ended worse, its 10,000 cup alcoholic beverage down. 




No comments:

Post a Comment