10/13/24

"Is that legal, someone has so many words, so little the legal actually forward rate of breathing her air?"

"Is that legal we paying so much money for the lawyers to enter the court room drama, and she didn't take one action over Frozen movie, and why anyone allows her to be there talking? You ask me to consent this?"




"Is she a judge?"

"Why do you allow her to have so much trick and play on the public's mind? Me and Meghan working so hard on this !!!"


You think Keanu lives where Little Buddha lotus tree touch below, so you Han got thrown out to a direction, 1 millions photo download 1 year 2014, it wasn't Meghan's initiative yet.




"Is the military action is by their account or by my decree, sorry account?"




                                                           Sorry, you all UB needs an assistant, my father and I
                                                           don't always believe the tyranny's method.U can tell 
                                                           I have to running in & out with my breath catching
                                                           up and down, I haven't eat.  
                                                           How is Shane and Anna? They ate, you all eat, and I
                                                           am starving.
 
                                                          (chewing the food)
                                                          So U Bill went to the military, 
                                                          how do you like the movie?

                                                    (A spoon to the mouth, raise up his head looking at you.)


                                                          They must make you feel really bad for yourself, 
                                                          Anna helped, you all in contact, yeah?
                                                          My father doesn't agree with us too many things...
                You know.....I am sure you read the laterly 
                 the book, did you buy one?



My brother has a kid name George like Anna's sister's kid, I am sure you all knowing that Frozen. You all supporting Ella Enchanted, neh? You Bill?
My father and I talk about....you all billing cycle. You all have a movie to talk about it.  Behind our back. The legal game is just how smart someone knows what they are doing and paying the bill. 

I don't think we have the same formating, on your piece of paper A4.
You want to show me? All the orphanage people treat us with the paper, show me. We do the charity a lot with the real check, this big !
Its not about the formatting, you believe that, maybe you should talk to the legal advicer other than listening to her these none sense garbage like my father listens to me when we arrive to America, my brother and his wife came in, so me and Meghan prepare them something to read, that is everything we find. Meghan is very good at that. 


Our family makes us strong, I am sure you heard about all that conspiracy theory from us. oh well, I don't represent my father, I can tell you that, so maybe you have to call him, you all already do so, right? He listens to you all, he heard you all voice, for real? Like the judge or the judgmental, so what did he say?
He talks to Meghan probably, I am a MAN.


Well, when I lose my father
When I lose Meghan
And + the kids
I lose all, including you all friends to each other, she gets her way, she kills us all including my brother and his entire family. I cannot let that happened. 

I represent my father in America, you know that. From the movie, they let us anyway.
You can tell from the TV? That is what that for !
A big O, a big ring ! 
But my family pays dearly for that ! All of them were at fault at first because no one did anything when the movie airs....you all did anything when the movie airs? Anna told you all doing that? 



Supporting Nicky and Anna best I think.....after all some mute people isn't what you think the medical treating the patients, you all efforts in?
I actually a piece of the sheriff paper from this, you all gonna kill us all, they say I can come here to ask you all each a question. 
No, Shane is not a mute person but she got assigned look like next by my sister-in-law, she is not feeling well, you all know that already, they telling you all that? So what's wrong with her? Anyone ask you? How is Kate doing?


Anna telling you all, where they going? I mean Shane and her?
I don't really know !




You know how you tie up your face, always coming in the room a fresher face, you wash it with the cold water. Your hair bow, all you Venus lady, you care about this stuffs?
No one cares about this cartoon stuffs, you all used to grow up together, neh? 
I have some friends like that back in UK but we kinda all grew apart, I am the true royal sense, and now we all got married and settle down with a kid or two, I actually feel very good about it, you can write that down. Not too many people like us here, saying can get married and the money and the career and the kids grow up with to say accompany to us til the day we die out.

You all fine now?
I can go now?





"Hey Judge, I think they let me to be part of their movies now, They trusted in me. Can you write that down for me, please, on my paper? We just had a chat over the lunch time, not that long ago, they all went to the DC, you know how I gone by there too many time asking some question, its the actual Congressman or the senator they answer me. I don't think they will ever make it. "








Square restaurant opens...2017
Me location at 9/17. 8 years.


You married Meghan dates 2019.
They are MD years on paycheck. March 2019 Dr T's email SUNY Brook.


Melinda will move....


"no no that's not a question."



Its a question to a legal lawyer.
How real means a real marriage like a real Dr title paychecks?
Its 10 or 30?




 I  uh ~~~~ Since you and Meghan are here ~~~~ How long you all been married?

"Meghan is in Japan."

"We just had a fight ! Why I am in Taiwan? Sight seeing. 101.  How is your mayor and Eben business going?  "

"Eben's first business on dating? That guy name is in the jail !!! David something,  Not the David Jones, of course. You were on a boat or a ship? "

"A ship."

"Sheepy business on quiet sit still, you mean meditation makes the waking hour of a lion, what can I do for you? How is Meghan! "




Its my TV times, someone else re-write that fine ~~~~






No comments:

Post a Comment