10/18/24

Do I think there is a ring bearer, I got told?

That is very very horror. 


That Eben is another horror, too.

I say what I want, someone else has to go and all clear up.


Ronan? Definitely not. oh no, what is all that.

oh ~ you mean your religion karma, or your Ireland and England? Europe I mean karma, my mother must be China, I one person cleaning the air. 

No, not with Ronan.


I think....its by per cell counts. No smoking, no cigarets, no meat, hydrate those diets, fitness, stretching, not impaired, and not heavy weight or the heavy meat, or the eggs or the diary those, probably some past in our history, the church knew about its the fasting mode and the precepts.

Then he would say, this life, first life is a little bit loaded, he has a real job. He gives 1 eternity, or 5 eternity some times from the beginning of the time. And he begs America to tell him, or Ireland buys that information how American finds out with the classify. Per hour, per day, or how many totally mins, to clean up what, or blessing the worlds. I used to just meditate, but I know those concepts.

The service to humanity, and the meditation technique to the hours input. Quan Yin methods have to be 2 parts together, not the convinience methods just the light. But the sound methods is very very body shaking demand. Its not easy. Most of them got their ratio wrong, too. They fall asleep. It must be very very mechanic, like Nicky's movie: Mechanic. 

I cannot really talk anymore Westlife to Ronan, or China....any of those business related words or willing or the Will. Let's say this life, imagine he has the best friend, the perfect Westlife and A1 those + his own circle, all that.

With this scene, he would .....


You imagine if another life he doesn't have it.



Of course not I talking to Ronan, nor Shane. Definitely not. I said we may not even seeing the real human faces.

No, I would not.

The court paper, definitely definitely not the truth, you mean an emotional story? Its not ! Just happy and go lucky. Its on the TV, I raise up a bit TV fame, and input on Shane's one box, and everyone else deals with it.



Okay, with this scene, Ronan he started to remember the past.....about God given him the breath of life, he heard someone reprimand to another person's short girl nun disciple, very sternly.

(almost like the TV in China)

He got a good money, good fame, good the circle of his all friends, and she cannot touch it, far away, and she is happy in her world. No matter what, she is not really hurting him, she does it in front of his front peripheral, not behind. Saying honest we will get together but she may not meant it fully, its every Master knows the arrival means.

So this time, he thought about something, that supports being there. No, not being a monk. No, not Westlife becoming a monk. (oh my dear)

Like being here, being there, too far to imagine, too difference to imagine America, so hobbit, not sure why it has to be Westlife, but if its Westlife, they don't nosy into America, if he gets in. They didn't settle with China, Anna ruins it, so he is content they don't get they themsleves hurts, and he Ronan 1 person goes to Pope Vatican to be lectured, he likes to be lectured.

And me and Shane together if were, we pass it by, he felt supported, he can stand up and leave the Pope Holy presence, its a lot more breathing when some same age coming near by, and bait him out.


So these entire flow of air (chi), the harmony, the harmonious goodness between the sacred people, or the friends, were all taking care of.

He didn't do that 1 person alone, or for 30 years like me, never had a penny. My photo looks, and the animals kidnap me, if not Westlife I am not sure what this is Nicky did or Shane, or SA + the American SA all that.


No, we, me and you? I have never written this, correct. When people like me to do things now.....I getting older and older, you don't just exaggeratedly ....your body felt if that is immediately I love you so much, show up here. I got forced, inside so much, or they put a high tech on my head, or the entire body front chest all these limbs idea, I cannot take it, psychi and the brain image, I will scream. Today is one of those days. I have no idea.....


Ronan is a liberal guy, you know that. If he likes those books. The English translation to where get a copy in the Baguawa Gita, then he reads it, he likes them by himself.

I want him to like it by himself, or the chanting tapes, so he falls asleep, or he mops whole houses and go to sleep, change the bed sheet, or staying on the meditation cushion, get to feel, and go to sleep. Holding the otter's new buy toy, or a seal.


He is the Christian overall top, you imagine to force an European guy to ....Asian incent culture? Do you mean to buying into those movies, there is the ghost superstitious folk lord tale, myth and saying, idiom, phrase, or passing it down the oral told song, all that....


That SMCH vietanese ABC will never let's say...putting me to my any friends to say harmony, its her faces the biggest.

Me, is not SMCH. I am the ultimate Top so to release this Ronan and his friends, when these heaven business done...back to the ground over this period of years time, then they didn't feel too much of the turbulance all together, or one lean on each other.

I thought he lean on Boyzone. I guess it was, or should.


The meditation power, you use.....

The natural all forces, the sun, the moon, the air, the wind, the ether all that + the animals near by. + the group + that location

+ right now me would be the Sangha, or UFO not sure that is.....its Sangha or Thor is the angel (oh my dear).

Its called the Maharashi effect, the scientific term, but there is an overall....ME doing that. Not any of them anymore, I guess.


oh ~ you sit in "that location", where the sun on the skin surface in the shade my hand pawn like the solarian they do those sun stretching, or at the eyes a bit.....and eating very little, the fasting mode, or the lighter weight, or the fruits or the liquid diets.

So ex: the sun on the pawn of my head about 2 mins, I seeing it my meditation curshion, but this is the patio. It only touches the shoulder clothing, not the bare skin, my jaw, or I put the chair to near the tree with the leaves above, and I breath in the grass all area, the sun on my side of the face. And I get the second part indoor, close the windows, those kinds.


It is their instruction, but no one would be that details I think ....

Per surface skin touch. The day hours. 


Inside ? To meditate !  I close my eyes, and there are the instruction, don't think, don't act, don't wiggle my upper body, or keep still. Some other people they talk about also, I also listening to them.

oh, no I doing that like a professional now. So long ago lasting very long, I started young, too.


Go inward, no, not seeing the vision, its all very mechanic, but ....they waste the 40 years on how the angel talks I think.

No, mechanic means, not eating too much, the solid food I found....people fallen asleep. If constantly on the liquid diet, I will not fall asleep. Then there is a second part.

If fallen asleep? It might be a lighter Samadhi than the instruction they keep saying, or repeat 40 years tapes, someone kept asking her, she never explains those things. Not to sleep, not this method, no food best.


For me, they don't care its how I sleep.

For the newbie, or....now Ronan needs to rise up from the Matrix those idea....you know what that is? Meaning deattach to some religious spirits outside the body sensation or the pleasure of seeing, sensing, addicting, audible, eating.....where God given the garden in many fruits on the trees.

And the precepts like introspect per daily at night time, 8 fold path, or daily thought, per thinking, per logic, per word you say to another stranger. Hurting their feeling, or you should. You shy away those vola to hurt other people's pride, or understand some basic medical all worlds remedy, or the people's psychology, not to hurt them on purpose. 


I will not say a word, of course not. 

I just pulling this Shane.....I have no idea what all these are.


Is Shane....real? ( he looks like some image different than the others, smoking that one )

Reporting that one, he has no will?


What the life gets on him, probably.

Me and Westlife is the karma? You destroy a planet to cut them in half, that is a very terrible karma.


The Christian has a missionary and the preaching parts.

Out-state, or another territory, to be less judgement, or he can speak some Bible verse to alleviate the people's suffering in their daily life decision making.

Like I carry this Shane back neck collar to somewhere, he is not a real hobbit?

Whom are these people I am targeting at ? You like them, or you hate them, or you need them, or I have zero kills to becoming the whole world ended. You are the dog barking barking barking, you don't look like in person, what did you do exactly?


So the Essene, where an order used to be where Jesus from.....

Ronan can accompany him to say a good word to some people's house front and wishing them well, to soften Shane and those people, or the best friends, or the family, or the girls, or the guys, the needie or the poverty, all that.

The local Irish, those farm or residential area, a simple movie those scene of the Ireland. 


I have my TV, you all deal with your one Ronan, it shouldn't be difficult. He needs to land in America, I still think a lot more meritorial, if they don't have a religion or it is, he has to go and find out. Most kids are not anymore.





No comments:

Post a Comment