10/13/24

I what?

You don't really believe anything we do, even your own classmate, your own friends, that kinds? Like a group power might be stronger and hang out all together in the Washington D.C, I think a lot of people like those looking forward activities, more than you thought?

Anything else you want to ask me?





Ella Enchanted, an older women cried hysterically, you Harry face....you wish someone cried? Is that a judge, we lose everything to her? That is how you say the friends be together hang out?  You like the songs, and these people look out?

When you go home, you will have all those friends you need to go and hang out, your father, your brother. Those are the better world and all that as you grew up and custom to it.



Still hot indoor, you can all turn on the air-con indoor still, of course. 

You count day by day ....the autumn season. WE don't really have that kinds of the winter season. You take a shower, and put a short on, and turn on the air.  But I am very very careful with the autumn season, my age !  You all forgotten only I have to keep living on and on. 

No, if you sail up north? No, prepare your jacket, of course. Anything on the deck a wind sip through your neck, cover your scarf, don't care how it looks, you never been to Japan that one winter 3 long months. 

Our 4 seasons here are different. I am a girl, I cannot take it.


I don't really care about that Ireland, Westlife all living together there? 

No, I told Shane, I need my hardware store worker, its near where I can get the name card 1 and 2 and 3. I am not any of your age anymore. Per contact, its per show up, per waiting, per stand, my mother talks, or I look out, you imagine she is comfortable, so I help out.

Some people do the paint jobs, some furniture 1800 dumpsters jobs, the stair to be washed, the mail box, the trash can, the heater with the battery, the PC my speaker phone and this keyboard, I type no more words on this key alphabets....my phone has this update issues.


Everyday is the movie day all afternoon or starting morning, too. I actually have to process the Chinese staring at it parts, and some news reading the very below fine prints, you imagine how those type out sometimes? Where are those information? I stare at the fine print !!

I ever get a guy? 

Not sure, my mother's some knowing people, they have the furniture. One of the haircut lady her mother. She doesn't think of her own age.....her classmate, or the shape, or the look, or the grey hair, both her and my father. It affects them. I told them to go near their family parents, be happy. That will be 2 years ago.

A house is many many routine, so even if for someone to clean out the whole space, there is the things be fix, the paint, the wash, to check the sink. The floor so many....this cleaning, my per table surface. Its not every week, still.....its per capable to wipe it.



The Sailor moon...

No. They go to Japan maybe those girls...they buddy with the guys, other people air tickets them. I am not interested in it. Too many home chore. How do you stack up the food, the soup base, you know? The routine !!!!

I don't feel to cook, but I am ready for myself to cope my daily the water drinking and keep myself fruits diet to go to the bathroom. I keep saying the same things.

Do you stack up your girls pads? The long and the thin ones, I don't have that much of the volume, your night time usage, do you get a towel? You put that width of the bed in the middle of it?

Long time ago, I remembered. 

You imagine everyone can cope the tax, the details, the home owner, the bills, the utility, or the near by all things, the food, the water, the home supply, keep washing and washing, and toilet. The tissue paper stock, or the kitchen towel? The soap, and the detergent soap. 

People eating the 3 meals, you know? How do I do that those picnic style if you all have to get out? 


Do you still remember Westlife?

No, not a lot. 

We think those guys are funny.

When they were younger, you know how old we really are? 


As a girl, the diet if I can control my life, its to keep the health and the water statue in check. Sometimes that will be your youth age, you care about your skin care. The water, the fruits, the supplement and your eyesight. So if you are right here, I told you some stuffs, and per hourly you eat a bit things, and you digest and you go to sleep. Your big game is in Japan.

The sight seeing, and go out.


I clean up and go to sleep. Its my weekend.  When you are all gone, I will be free ~~~



No comments:

Post a Comment