10/19/24

oh, the facebook I said, Shane?!

Very simple.

This whole Earth, or even the universe, just one crystal ball one prince W and Middleton court paper, this "diety", you would never figure it out, break into the pieces......A similar case, on that crystal ball, Shane.


So many things I can see, you believe that Shane?

So here is the simple things.

All over these universes unlimited galaxy, there are not the heaven speaking, they are just the physical dimension of the physical "portal".

Right now, is this 4 or 5 human means to you...I have no idea. 

When I am a God, I do not care a human what you put that on your "take-to-go" scenario. Right now for your one Shane's faces, I give all of them a very light hallo, but none of them in this life even a min or a second they don't come in with you, its never meet or seen, that "one affinity of the face seen." Chinese those religious stupidity word they care about it.


Like if a Buddha walking near a tree, this tree branch the Buddha breaks it, next life, this tree is a human, a woody human, not too many IQ, because the evolution was starting in as the tree. 

So many those probably Western don't really use those in the writing, but in Chinese, its so filled up those....literacy for this Indian General. I have no more merits to their eyes.


This world has a System talking....but keep saying there are the Ella Enchanted. So...its not a stern thing, because they meant their Linkedin is filled up trouble, I had only 1 human troubles. It might be the police fee costs in the end, WHEN I finally figure it out.


I am very low in patience, and I hate this he too old, every two second he saying a certain none IQ stuffs. For my money, and for my statues, because in Heaven......( never mind ), we will never be married, and if you have the debts or the money.

But its just 1 you Shane, anything of this Earth, no one will come near by the human free will. So if you found out the things you really like in Ireland, you don't really need to tell me whom those are right now, you just make those things comfortable before you exit Ireland. 

You and me get to Heaven, we putting that whomever, means to you, so you can breath.

All of them are too old, too many responsibility. Sometimes just remember 1 or 2, things that make you breath. Westlife overall to me.....(look at Zawanna), they had some healing ability to temporary keep these ghost human here. Shane, did you do anything on your parts or the Westlife even the invisible idea?


So here I want to be very specific, you are not sure about the Heaven, or I am not very sure as if the scenery in front of us its the capitalism only, that will be the final day, when the money fix, my money.....to my own life. Right now just my mother. I may not even want to spend one dime on that Nick to be honest. 

Because I come.....maybe because I think there is an IQ issue to me. I start to realize more and more.


These Heaven subjects don't exist on Earth, all of them binds to this BTX system talk including that Hank. Right now those him and my sister trying to be anymore idiotic, or none patience, or supporting the legal fight, none of them have that strength inside their real life.

If the worsen things you and Ronan ends up in Ireland on your own, then this one lifetime, just you 2, I circle out. Anything goes up I asked about it, but maybe just this one life, you 1 Shane.

That Ronan, you have to be 1 person go and talk to on the phone, that is why its unlimited mins on that apartment phone. No, I don't care what you talk to them in any language, its your own private space, the door lock, so we don't have a paper.


I  ... personally, think Shane, in the music real world.....everyone holds up a coffee cup to enter the recording studio. Meaning in the real life, its after 5 oclock, its tired, so each of them going home and sleep, shower and relax, and sleep.

Anyway, you know that world on your own, its best you Shane, if you have an IQ, NOT those horrific my world here, AT ALL. The description line....those. Someone has to go and find out, and you if equip something, remember this one sheet, not playing my patience.

I have toooooooooo many stuffs everywhere.

And one thing for me to breath, and the rest its you go on breathing, that's fine in Heaven we side by a little bit far distance away from the real Throne, that is Babaji.

We can be going to that one sphere, because that is the living space. But Babaji that heaven has a meeting place, and none of us you and me just 2 human, standing there?!

When we get to heaven, I fix up everything myself. 

..... We have a standing problem, just you and me, they are a dozen dozen dozen.

Anyway, I don't be too repulse, that is 80 years later I seen them the first time? In Heaven?


No, the living quarter, you just calm down more your mind, and relax, we ever heard that the physical body we all ascend those theory, I ....am not sure. Tolec talks about it for 2012. 

Me? 

Sometimes me and Zawanna those type go on retreat, like Babaji. This one things is a mountain cave idea. That animal whole groups. If they make a legal scene on Earth, its a lot better the spirituality is in the idea, some part of the past story is very real. If they got classify or the ancient people doctrine more tight and stern....

Someone has to meditate out of all these, some groups.


(look)  I don't want to talk about Ronan.


Babaji does those longer years ....so you do need to have a list of human or you want to just live there watching the hell on your own where your friends all they are? There are the guards in the heaven, you can ask them which human these piles of the stuffs.

Do I really love to meditate and all that, not really. You and me go up and we find out, and I tell you. But there is something new.....because....The heaven division or they got killed, the iconic Zawanna went back to such a higher heaven, the near by which heaven quarter that Heavenly reverence seat, there is one, that entire quarter is dead. + near by there is a blackness world.

This Zawanna gone back, they cannot come down, or he cannot, tooooooo low here sphere.

Me is above him and that one disappear the whole housing choice those + the blackness. The very very up.

Then there is a too brighter white white color of the heaven, cannot be seen the inside, too bright, before this....they would be which heaven they are talking to. I cannot tell.


Anyway, these complication of all Heaven above, some of this empty human staffs because they are all down here in the physical dimension, but if they do get back, that is just 1 Zawanna iconic that one is in that sphere.  But near by below him, there are the populated enough human heaven statue, except he has the seats.

If you and me goes up, we never coming back down. Also most of the leadership in the real throne, is not back yet.

So we might just stay with Babaji's heaven, but if he is outside, he has TOO many stuffs to do, too many people to see, including he comes down the physical dimension all world military, very very blacken things.

We can stay on that sphere, all golden guards, if you asking them, all your listing...that's fine. But in the end....its toooooo far up up up up up, we can travel very little time, like staying somewhere, if we get to Zawanna Iconic already, its already too far far far away to anything, never mention what this Earth at all.

At all. It will be a forever goodbye eternity. 


Maybe you put that in your minds, clearly. We sort all that at Babaji's front, that time, his staffs, or my side that....we used to say, I staying, temporarily maybe we stay there....200 years, or something. The clear details, right now, you know a lot of the bargain is none negotiable. 


The ghosts are under high tech so they don't scatter those hysterical the system people.

I think Pang's mother is those central cold cold cold like Island that movie, all that scene, but that is all physical dimension complication. There is a Heaven part, nick and her having something when we arrive to Babaji, we will see and get clear, if they are the "world" where in that heaven, Nick probably needs to meditate, not mix the general nun or monks those.

She goes to....not sure. There or getting her IQ back, then that is the Central people.


You are real, or I am not sure if you are never real.....

This 1 sheet, clear?


The UB those....it would be if I am a Man to like that Earth-Celestial King's look, and a happy shallow surface Heaven, throne, too. I getting a whole group I don't even know whom, and watching them in hell.

With the System, that....is still my reality my current head, or wishing people well, or its I am God, I can watch and tell.

If we leave off this entire physical dimension, there is probably no more System or the humanity anymore trace. Think wisely this 1 sheet is not too difficult. 


I would prefer to be a girl, correct.


So that day....

When the high tech off, they will no longer remembered whom you are. That kind.

If you guys have to end up in the jail, just finished it the sentence.

Same sheet. 


About Buddhism, 2? Indian General.

Do you have a brain, Westlife? This glasses or all that SA? 

No. 

No, do you really have a brain, I think you all did write in English, that looks like a real composure to the lyrics. You take them all up to where that pink heaven has a throne, there, they stand all there, someone the guards can sort.


If you all 90s, everyone ending up in the jail.

Later, I see, I sort, I hear.

Your best friends, Shane.


Kian if becoming a pope, that will be a physical dimension a sunshine world, almost very identical to near Ronan, to say a friend, because Ronan failed. Someone is setting him Ronan 5 different side by side circle as the traps, Babaji does. 5 or 6, when we looking it down from the last time temporarily that place, its below that wall down, to go in the Sunshine World, 1 Ronan.


1 You, and 1 Ronan......and you can just physically calling Ronan, his attention is not going to concentrating anything other than too many people chatting and chatting all the way to Pope, that kinds. Or he is grabbing too many stuffs, all that inside and outside. 

If Ronan has something farmiliar to say those set-up traps, that will be Kian is the closest and maybe Nicky if just how many these human I ever see, happened to be the lowest of the physical dimension we stay temporarily, and they 2 stepping in and out. Your heart going up or down. Do you want to just leave them down where they near Ronan, those?


If we are in Babaji's Heaven, no its too far, to come back down.

Babaji is not home, or on the retreat, its all none existing, just a throne. Everyone leaves.

So its Babaji and Ronan? I think....Babaji wants he can have so many other Ronan, but 1 Ronan he does exist, but Babaji is a minority skin color to say the romance or he always wear the eye glasses.

Anything when he does, you and me will not be there best. We leave.


When Babaji is a lot more the human or the jail hell included whichever Babaji does his things awaken, he is extremely none patient, seriously the Master and the Disciple those tolerance, zero tolerance.

Ronan might get beat up by him. But Ronan stays in that pink heaven all by himself. There is no one but a throne, he won't touch that stuffs. I am not sure if he gonna be beat up so much, he is mental or can get healed. No one there, understand?

So, its best you don't watch any of that.


He will look like that goblin, clutch thinner, taller, his height, always back bend, being beat up, or the head, so he goes a bit mental. He Babaji goes back to the hell.

If he stays in the sunshine upper world, that is the best. Kian gonna stay that world as the Pope or throne upper spirituality endow, he will know, too. But that time Kian already not concern anything about Ronan at all. 

Ronan if he stays at the sunshine upper world, he will die. But he has a lot more dignity, and literacy, and back straight, and freedom to boast, or egoistic, and everyone fears him, but slowly near him, all that.


No, Babaji leaves that Throne, no one will be in that area. The meeting, a lot of the people exist, right. Just 1 Ronan mentally going back and forth walking.


Think about it.



No comments:

Post a Comment