10/15/24

⭐️ Kate, not sure inside outside whom I am looking at, William. Prince.⭐️

⭐️ There are a lot of the girls be more vibrant in the personality, happy type, and cheerful saying. One of those asking him to eat together, one of those. 

Or be home, the home cook meal, staying home with the kids. No limo those glamour girls behind to go home. He can get a dozen those kinds. He is ADD maybe? In his empty fix Mansion home.

+ the birds screaming.....or cheerful that kinds.


The Asian girls fashion




Most guys are happy type if the less stress resulting, and having some girls buffer him near by, not he totally off you or with the kids all that. Every guy having to say establish, and try another time to say another relationship. There is the business, there is the association, he, Prince William as we know. Not as my ....peripheral all these known to me. Asia, we called him the Prince William still.

Like you be happy, and control that new brand guy in the future, and that entire focus on that one relationship, or on yourself, the hygienic to be with another guy, to totally focus to that one guy makes his life correct, or with the kids, his kids. A real responsible for you yourself life, separate in 2 different place for a reason and he flying in.


I don't actually call my ex anymore, but I tell him important things. But when the time comes, he is like he used to be talking to 20 people on the facebook chat box, seriously. The more he can be seen on those social media, its the better that avatar photo he put himself face on it.  If he gains his physical back, and talking on the phone with his sisters. He does kept those cyber networks to his facebook friends in every comment session, that becoming a super important things every morning he wakes up. I am not sure he was assigned to do that, or he love to use the social media.

But he and William's father is so old, they need to be left alone their own space time, either one to keep the memory, to keep the money in check, in math, in the physical maintenance, the diet, the vitamin, the sleep, the comfort to retire with the less worry. And my future I set, at least I will tell him, or someone will let him know.


I inquire things to settle, of course. That doesn't mean every 2 seconds I tell the new guy, I had a guy before. I settle that entire outlook, or everyone else they have more means from Taiwan, they know about the process, and I talk to them, my mother and him.  But not to say, anymore into that life, because it is my mother and me here. She knows that, or she thinks I talked to that nick more than focus on sending them anything to see the video.



Let's say meeting a couple in the picnic table, or the grass ground with the floor those bigger cloth, or below having a plastic the big diameter, square footage. Sitting on the grass in the sunshine, under the tree shed, and the two people just be together there as the England upper, a far away distance picture.


a. SUV back seat where he can always see a plastic transparent cover + the colorful yellow / white square those picnic floor cloth.
b. A basket he carried from his mansion, all the food inside + the kids beverage strawberry milk + the snack + the napkin 
c. The napkin again + the fork and spoon folded inside. That will be 1 and 2 and 3 and 4 in case.
d. A kitchen paper towel, push in the SUV side by seat and the side rim, his height he can see where that is, and the trunk is empty!


And he close his SUV door. The sunny day be perfect !


No one disturbs him and any girl 1 or 2 or 3. Their study book clubs.

For a several hour, and they all get up and pack it back to the car, walking back to the car and all that. Finish the day, its between their little groups, his own worlds, where that communication establish, his friendship always has to look like that. The taller race their friendship or the upper class. Their manner be a lot more reserved and the girls have the family background not necessary the first meeting, each other is comfortable that get together.

Just a several friends all together sitting. You understand he is comfortable, or he is with the kids all his life, and then he gets to the social talk more private, more quiet in the park itself. He makes them everyone happy, or content, 1 or 2 or 3 different friends and he gets to go home and sleep in his bed, no one else exists near by to questions his day outing social life, and all that.

At least we know he can do that all by himself. He makes it.



Its not to argue with him in the end of the days, any other.....some omitted details. "Whom is she or them, or how by?"

"You doing fine?"

"Next week, again? 3 more weeks to go!"



Like me and Shane or Nicky stands in our kitchen counter. They know their business type, but I know nothing. And I have no common subject language other than my own....these sheets, 1 or 2 why that is important ! 1 Sheet, or 2 or 3 to 10 sheets looking like that I say.


"Its a sheet, my work."  ( no expression, I have no social standing )

But that doesn't mean, I go and open a dialogue, they standing there, I holding on my sheet, and your ex husband if coming near and get to talk to Shane or Nicky, and I look at them. I just leave, the girls don't get in there and I usually don't.

It could be Kian, or another Westlife friend. I usually excuse myself back to my room.


(  no relation in life ....make my ears quiet. I go lay down. )



I don't usually be that friendly to every person walking in to be Shane or Nicky's friend, that kinds, or Westlife's friend. Between the guys. 


Be with a guy, I usually be together with that 1 guy, seriously. He goes to work with the whole group and show up the group meeting, and I leave or stay in my room, that kinds. 

Then if I don't be with them, still...I stay fine 1 person the entire time in DC, I don't go and invite myself to look like noisy into any of them, and be showing up, that guy whom has to talk to me, and whom else not. 

Just my room, and flight back. But those are the imagination. You all were always together and now something the family situation rises.


Some women were in a lot of this social meeting and greeting when they grew up, or they got married early, and one day they becoming my mother's friend, and I seen some of that when we getting older.

It doesn't stay often long time, but we hear some of those talk or the language. 

We meet, and then immigrant, and then survival reason, or the student clubs, we don't jump right at people's to pretend a conversation when the meeting conducted



One Day, Prince William has to shape up, or his father RIGHT NOW

Be an England King. Be a leadership to actually able to conduct those meeting, or show up, or congruent people's in groups. Look at him, not talking to him, say something lighter, "the water cup". 


His father has to step up more and more, and he is observing him, or listening to me, to listen carefully, not with his brother any of this. But those are just near by talk. Its not the personal insult, saying.....involved something else, a nicer gentler person, and they get along fine, and I find the park and show up there !


Like some guys do those jump in jump out of the house, once that separation is clear. But that torn up the relationship, no one knows whom is where all the time. And I say, "I am home. I have to be home. Sorry, not now."

"You check the facebook, I only have that phone is on when I am home."



So when I am be happy, or he and you separated, each other 2 life be happy and settle fine, and the kids grew up, and you all each finding a bf or gf long time. I wishing you all well. I never go and say "  "     "   ".  You have everything else as the conversation except those? 



Not psychilly, not phone contact, or the message box being block or not block.....not in the ether exists I will ever be.....I am busy my happy life. "Its the birds, they don't end this. The otter is in Japan, the panda that is in China. I think its exactly like the video someone film for us."

You put it down and let it all go?



The Christian has these.....wishing other well.

Let's say you Kate and William both having another person new. To be near, or to the next stage, or 1 to 1 eating a meal. You nervous for each other, but separated, and he is comfortable? Encourage him to per step, 



"Can you just open up your mouth other than those things, focus a life, the guy and the girl to talk. Not anymore sci-fi, na da those congress it was not your things before? Any of that. The picnic life, outside. 3 weeks are just 3 weekend Sat and Sun total in 6 days."



"Be strong at your own health, to stand like you you know your next stage life, not depletion in life. You know what that means? Build per step, you already done it once, a family plan this time don't need the kids involved anymore and once they get to 18 years old, imagine you used to be? "




You as a girl and as your job, and that many people will stare at or continue to know, but more man is looking at the King or him. Its more important the guys what they think THEM as the central role, so I end up in Heaven?!

And one day, that choice...if were running thin, you one side Japan, he is another side. He can come in tourism, but you two never contact, you are still in this troublesome military orientation every summer, except he never informed you anymore, he is coming in. You are okay? He comes in will not call you, that kinds? You thought about that planning, not the first or the last to thought, all these weeks.....other than the other youngsters they have to leave the military, that kinds. So that life becoming a lot empty, its they coming in and going, and you may just insist you don't get a guy, for him or for the kids but you check on his news.

Right now, that jobs feel totally different.



He exists, his brother exists, and other guys exists....and the news, and the supporting factor...make us the girls exist. 

I think its the guy exist...I just cannot get to it !



In the reflection in life ....one day getting very old.


You thought about all that? They can cut off you completely, with or without the kids, and what you gonna do in Japan? The palace will watch you, you are ready to completely leave that part of the all life, once for all? You thought about that? Other than they really needed you. 

You truly willing, they can completely cut you off. Completely

Think about it. 




2 happy Panda the happy life to visiting like Ronan did....









If Shane and Ronan goes to these in America, you don't ask, don't call, don't inquire whom they talk to?

No.


If we carried a conversation, that is two people life, side by side.

Forever, no more talking, no more people. That is what I am asking you. No more meal like that, no more respect, no more guards, no more glamour life, no more cart, no more holiday all that show up. You can be free doing anything. They cannot let you go because you telling them straight, it will never happen, or they wish you understand and you pretend fake, it will never happen, or play dummy?




Pretend you and Shane goes to this Ronan goes with another lady, Storm. You have no money statue or nothing and Shane they all together talk ?! Usually you cannot talk ....all that you working on. I have a book. 


Shane and Ronan I believe they are genuine people with Storm, too. But I am confident so many years to look like a fake, don't I think?

"It was a nice dinner."

I mean you ever carry a social conversation talking dialogue, not to offense, we have to shake hand, and carry on that talking back and forth, outside, or indoor.

It the guy's world, they lead. 

So you will never cut in the conversation to participate like in the long table, or the guy watching you at least leading that conversation between the people, on the full table. 

My seniority wasn't high enough to the last relationship, usually the other couple talk similar to the movie: Up. Shane ever knew what he singing at, or to. They talk, or nick talked. Now I know he is so handicap...he can just keep talking, I can care less.

And you don't care how they feel about you?

Not really, he never said a thing to me. 


You don't think Shane or Ronan expecting you to be friendly or make friends or learn a little bit social skill, all that? 

The home cooking ladies these? 

"Can I get some water, or another utensil, for me and for Shane. For the fruits plate and the dessert, maybe I get some smaller spoon. 2."


And you just change his entire plate in front of his arm all that?

"I tell them I move them away, Shane, these are the napkins too."



And the whole table is not looking at you stand up, go away, and move back in? They are talking in the conversation.

Shane keep talking, I just throw those things out, for him. If they got the waiter, those.

Its in front of us. You usually make an eye contact, and smile. At Ronan or at Storm, when they looking at you. You usually see the 10 people in that long table, and 5 walking if they get up, or near by or the kids. I usually don't soak in 1 person talk.


You done that before?

The American they doing that. 


You guys plan how you walking in and do any talk, coming out or anything?

I have never thought about that. Its just a whole table conversation. I have so many things else other than a 10 people table in my life.




The ....


The court room fight where William's lawyers will claim as, "You use to be an old man fuck over grandpa to say safe, and with the mother older grandparents to say, sexual attractive to near by another whom....and that life will get old wrinkle age, to where another man comes in and produce a child. That life is not compromised to today without them given her. And she lives in her fantasy life, not stress over my client's life. "



I imagine that, or there is a Japan court room fight to be erupted, like....


My side, every world ends? Seriously? Said, none said some times ago.

You all supposed to settle that about 25 years ago, or 20 years ago how you all started pre-nup, and the kids, and the marriage contract to be on the TV all that.

No, its not my things to care. Just in case, how my side.....all of these for.



( sorry, maintenance issues, summer..... )



They all wishing him well, to get only those life ....


Smile for him, greet to him, saying hi to him. 


Someone 18 yrs are coming back England this year ....the renting up to May.




So the guys never need the girl?

I don't need a guy when I get older now, and make sure the food for my mother and me is on the table. But its a very small family. They are the man to be for the whole world to know the direction in turn. I would never go near them, or those contract to be that vola in the world scene to say once of a lifetime. The personal philosophy, and a pre-nup. I need to go to school, and get a job or make it in America.


Do you watch us the interview, or the charity?

Not very much. Marathon, you 3 people running on track. I thought you were all from the same school, and you were your....team leads. Never.....William will ever see what I see. 


You bring all your room stuffs package here from those ships? The moving, its later they ship it for you, so you already all packed up from that your 20 years room all that? Or you going back and forth for the kids?


You are not going to flying back and forth saying a stable place, where you starting new in Japan all by yourself one side Tokyo, and William is on the another side? I seeing that true, or that is not Conan all that? The flight is VERY VERY far away to England. Me and them is never me.....there. I say that many times, all of these.

For the next 40 years? You thought about one home, never leave, never noise, never anymore bracket his world you will be, the phone call, the flair of these strangers? The VIP. That life?

You thought about it, all these time, it was never stop thinking, all that? 

The next 40 years, this time your package mail to where, Japan West, and ranch life its the military orientation every summer, younger and younger kids, and you get nervous the microphone, and he will no longer required to show up, your 1 job seeing the crowd. He has those pariliment to sit in - the chocolate making life and the church life. Ronan, or Pope, if anything future crashing it down.

England so so so so far away....from Japan. And the money digits are no longer the same. I no longer need to care about this Japan, you all just...on your own with your kids. 


You realize inside your head, that is what you supposed to know, and think, and move? Not that microphone? Your moving plan, the immediate 1 home the next 40 years, your money to retire, you living in that house until your 4 limbs capable or they hire someone, or they put you at the nursing home, they paying some that? So.....you asking all that?

No talking, just your brain, how do you make it....this time. The kids, no kids, the package, going to school, you pack up all their lunch boxes? Still flying to somewhere they told you. Is that comfortable ceiling or the home structure, the stair, or the kitchen, smaller.


No, I said, did you prepare your mind?



A interior design more like the Japanese height, and the ceiling, the inside furniture and the bedding to a single room or some for the kids. You take the bus, or the taxi to a world you don't cook, or you eating outside, seeing nothing but the black hair. Its a language, not even a few word you know, or you learn. Not 1 friend, not 1 neighbor, not 1 pet, not 1 familiar people.

You flying out to the same routine, but you going back to this, when the night comes, you got scared, its 1 you inside a room, you pull the curtain, or this is for the rest of your life. You have the video calling, its no more personal touch near by, older faces, or the fatter faces. Its all local Japanese, the tourism, or shop, or the ramen noodles food, or those 7-11. You eat, but you eat alone, you buy alone. Right now these summer you have a job til....


Your service is no longer required? The first night you stay in Japan, that will be your next 40 years, the same window frames, the wooden, or the steel, or something you never seen. You have to call the maintenance alone, all those details, the fridge, the cooking, all on your own. You thought about that real life? 

You will no longer wish to keep flying to pretend one life, because the age will come, those traveling, they pay you, or they no longer require to pay your airline tickets, that day?

Its your facebook or his facebook life?

Or you don't have linkedin, my....when gone.



No, when you get used to you do what you want in Japan life, you feeling no more wishing to flight anymore, and they will distance you away from all of that. You ready to tell them that, or you press on, you wish to stay home and sleep, but you must get out of the door....you are not comfortable, pushing the inner urge, to get in front of someone?


Do you prepare your mind for all of that?


No more blondes or the brunette !!!







No comments:

Post a Comment