10/19/24

What, One Direction?

Harry and Liam always fights, and Harry always beat up Liam's head, or him....

Those things I think its Harry.

Here Liam is mostly more coming out to speak.


Harry shots that Liam, dead, and someone behind Harry, a police shot Harry, that is 2 dead. That is what I see. But that is not the newspaper said.


If you are not here, nick to be? 

It would be someone probably looking after each him, and her. That left hand that side. The throne's right side, that behind there is a world. My mother and nick mental goes there, someone sees if they heals them. I didn't see that much, its the same human, so he goes somewhere there to meditate, its not super comfortable, no more chair or just a space.

No one there.


People plays fool with the heaven, so....we don't have too many of those selectee to worry about the human head's count. Their any life doesn't worth a thing. 


If our this life, we gonna see that opens and happening?

I am not sure.

No one is concentrating any of that, so I am free.


The lawsuit time, are we going to see?  No.

Yesterday? 

No, that is....a sheet. Pretending I am one of you, its to go and chatting. That is what it should be written about.

Its a fact sheet.

Its from my side, no one reading it behind, then no one knows what I do in the court room. I am not file-ing that. And no, Shane..... its not a fact sheet. But you are smoking your lung out, or that is not the mellow cotton candy, the sweet? The meshmellow? Try to quit, try to shape up. Are you the same one person Shane? A fact sheets means what? You concentrating this things, or you have something else, Shane? You quit all your jobs? That day when your entire eye fix to me, just like your Ireland....Eon hell. You efforts, they efforts that side, too. Understand?

Not per second provoking my patience. Any of you.


10 Ireland company entire people got killed slaughter stack up the body, inside, no phone calls. Bankrupt.


One more time Shane?

Next one is Mark's head, and his hospital is not here....Shane. Entire hospital and patience....or next its their 2 7 and 1-9


Say it again Japan....if not the typhoon does, Mark?

2 years its every second counts, to only my entire beauty and praise forever and eternal. 

All of them trying that one attention loosen, Shane, including you. I mean eternity, that is not the per second count, or you believe, That typhoon to the whole Japan was a joke of tale?


We only mock up this entire Ireland, Italy, Canada, America or Japan or Taiwan, until the entire race is gone.

This game is the humanity causes.


10 slaps on Mark's faces.

Next is 100 times...ready?


When I sound one thoughtful act no phone calls and handicap no brain human like you can breath to sound like a courtesy, its 1000 whip in blood on your back, or all your Ireland kneel without the knees. you willing, your beauty.

On my world, trying to hair cut.


American MD always meant they are the daring human to say the miracle workers. When my eyes is staring at where, its only worth it.

Remember next 2 years, you all vow, you will forever do a lot better, where your 100% attention must only my photo glue all of your PC, walls, door, scenery, and if one attention missing, to pretend this 2 years were a fun games.

What it means the no more mercy, every 200 countries naked hanging on the ropes throne starting Harris, naked, tattoo 5000 cut, in bleed, and hanging up down 100 times', to left and right crane drag like Nicky's car 1000 time hits the body to the cliff. 

Every try is a worth to say heroic.

One more sounding.....anyway.


Everything doesn't require to close their mouth or sewing, every sound, you disturbing me.

Its on the weather, you believe, its a joke?





No comments:

Post a Comment