6/06/24

Panda telling lies....pretending a marriage, if that is real or not, I don't know.

"Its hell no." I heard it.

Just leave that Panda with his father. They have the things to focus in that palace life. I have my own life here now, that is 8 long years pass. He imagines the lady, but I am assuming he is the gay, for real for real for real. Not just the Baywatch. I think he and his Landlord, or that Kian goes in too. The movie: Prince & Me. If the guys care about it, go and put the front news, and everyone they go live in that palace. There is nothing good about there. I seen a few thing, not like that. He got into the habitual how to blame on others, because he is the Baywatch. He will never foster a relationship other than 2 whip thoughts how he gets on his day with his butt split in half every time he does things wrong behind. That is nothing normal at all. 

Austin is horrific, I am telling you.


I am not even sure which Ronan is Jesus. 

I don't know if that is the Shane Filan 25 years ago. I am not sure that is Westlife they disassociate after 2012. The back up singer, just means they back up and look alike. The green screen, or the AI, they put on a brand new face through the camera. I saw that in NSYNC.

I am only one me, to be honest, you all doing this to me. 1 me.


Westlife has a video - She is looking like that.

When you guys all finish these Whom is Jesus - Ronan

Or Lords of Ring, this Ring holder = I say Shane Filan.

When you all done fighting that video behind, you make the money on your own torment. The Youtube has this premium to download. At least when you done, that is when I got a call.....


I have my NEWs worlds to go in my everyday lunch !!!




No comments:

Post a Comment