7/31/24

⭐️⭐️⭐️ Disney Princess ⭐️⭐️⭐️

Babaji is waiting me to go home, they are all waiting me to get home, you know that?

But correct, I lean towards they telling me, so I may or may not taken them with me all together, when I will find out.....so there is a love in life, or any love is the correct? In front of even one love, its not this You wish Eben and me to be your parents, when the money run thin. Harry Potter. Pretending to be a child, and given the money to spend.


Those things I don't agree, and being to say the Chinese legend, because some of that is not a known heard, you know that? Even me, will be the first time to hear about. Someone given up the whole worlds, you know those stories? Long long long time ago, all those story tale passing it down for the thousand of years.


Being a white trash because that is the low IQ degree to say the kids, to say the love kidnap, to say the war favor, to say fake, to say dummy, and all these Riley Patrick shows up, you want to say, the love is not the sight, or Edward Snowden and Eben is not side by side comparing to that Greater Harry Potter, the wizard of oz?


Each them is comparing how to hurt next by more. That is the correct way of life? Tell me ...Tell me the human affection to this society built up, its to compete, how to hurt each other, hurt the public, or never hurt me when the people dead life or right for what? A piece of late paper?

The choice was wrong? 


In today, none of those belief needs to be the superstitious, not even with your money turn zero, you tell the police, why or how. In America, being homeless is not here, they coming in to be the homeless near where they can be seen, those are the best.

The only choice. The warmer climate to be the homeless.

I never change my one word, did I? 


The capitalism in America is not the religious service, really.

America is not weak, that is what I mean. But correct, I believe they got the debts issues, right.

The time is running thin.....really.


No, the files get too big, right. No, anyone ....the girls. I know.

I never talk about it, I like, or I hate?  About what? oh ~ the movie inside the Frozen?


How great I used to be, millions times than that, that is mocking me, to be honest. 

How those people talk....really. The real substance is to be a correct human, even to die on it. Many people are stupid, in America and they die, so they have the resulting karma like me.


No, I didn't restrict the court room or the America, no. 

No, I know that. You mean if you walk to touch the court room door line on the ground and meaning anyone, your aunt, your mother, you all that...as long as the girls? No, I never say anything about it. No. 

Do I care about it? 

No. You mean Elsa, or that movie content to imply, or what? The overall results right? No, I don't care about it. 


Do I know what's the paper, or each? 

Too many I assume, I never talk about it, right. No, I don't care about it to go and you say digging? Not really. 


You have a confident to do that, or you know, or you guess, or what makes you....if anyone seeing the movies, and knowing how great that I can be?

I am already that I am, the day I was born, that is a blessing, to find out? Not that, but....I will show you, like your idol's all that songs? Something in the universe, ever to be Forever lasting and the God's kingdom like those binder book, you read?  The magnificent what could be?


You don't sound like even the tone, cared a bit...

I really don't care about it, right. You will mean the court room walking in all those drama, of course not. I getting too old now. 


If you becoming, all these celebrity women, or the girls, you can be side by side?


The little monks love to do, its how shining their head to look right, to look left touching the head, how cute or handsome the little kid's age, ever lasting be.

Its very insulting to me, really. I don't even know how I sound like in writing, or in nature, or writing is a fake personality, all that to say the TV pop culture, you mean...the side by side photo those.

Insulting, I don't know how to define that words, really.


What if the guys you like, don't agree to it....those things, not ever guys want to be the Disney princess? What if.... That isn't true to some real guys? You gonna be, and forsake him no matter what, like no love to cherish, or no help to reach the unlimited?


I want to ask you, you think the file gets too big?

Too many secrets, right. Do they let you do that online, or you must something something, like the hospital is a billing department counter top, you go to wait in-line, I know those. That you can see it visibly. Our hospital here. Those I know to look like, meaning....you just seeing you yourself or anyone to walk in, and the court room usually is not busy like you saying the traffic, so probably no one seeing it people walking in to pay, those counter top waiting in-line? The parking ticket those were the credit card online in America. - sorry, Canada. California, too, right. 

No, I have never seen it, you going in, and you just hand in "any file"? Something like that? No, I don't know. It doesn't need to be the Disney Princess or the Frozen associate, that handing in, only the judge or the processing, when they call you back, or your lawyers, I am not sure the details, no.

So no one can find out, right? No, no one will know, not even seeing someone walking in, no. Its in that file putting in, handing in, what's written in it.


Not even the lawyer right?

Of course not.

So it can be anyone near me, if I talk about it, and they all went?

Yes.

You care about the guy to do that?

No.

It has to be, standing at that court, and a folder or some file put up, and hand in, something like that, you know of, guessing and if the guys do that?

No, you don't know what's on that piece of the paper, right.

No one knows?

Correct, no one knows.

So its all privacy protected?

Yes.

Can I say the otters look like sleeping, that you are....you don't care about it?

Care about this content?

The contest, Miss Congeniality?

You always ask your lawyer, those things.


And you say you don't need to be with any guy, so ....it doesn't really matter right?

Babaji or Thor or anyone Zawanna's will, I bring them home, or I bring them somewhere they can rest, or stay there, everything safe, and I go home !


If my sibling, or the family hurt me, and I won the case....can I kill them? 

Of course not. 


Do I must cook? Supporting to the movie, those idea?

.... its for your one person's life and the near by people, sometimes. Any guy.



So you always knew people walking in the court room that entrance freely on their own?

Yes.

On your movie, or our final judgment movie?

... Yes.



If you come to the public like your website, this www, and that means you win faster?

No, this is not counting as to the public.

People believing in you more, or the judge takes a different stand?

No. But I understand what you want to ask. Its at the judge, not at the public, if he or she tells you something before, I won't know. He or she will say it correctly, because they are the judge.

They are always right?

Yes.

So no one finds out?

Correct. If you never slip to say to your family, no one knows you have a file in the court.

You would always tell your mother?

Yes, I am a baby face.

You two ever talk about it?

The insulting part, or my brother's part, or her dream ever be parts....starting the legally blonde was his favorite movie 25 years ago....She didn't have that long range memory. Its already insulting, opening up my mouth to talk about it, its even a lot more humiliating to me.



(lay down)

oh, you mean the logic, you and the guys, or the groups joins, or the friends, or the country side you all together, to talk, that social talk, and no one spill the secrets what you all do behind? Those ? But you join in the conversation? okay....no. I heard it, I understand. No. You say....

"The entity from the judge to establish, that comes first. Anything ABCDEFG

A the feeling

B the public views

C the universal known.

D the time, the space the date, or the animal.

No, you wait first at the judge, when the entity of the Party A or B, first be established first."


Something about shopping for a women's lady's bag in public walk in A 8.

Next




No comments:

Post a Comment