7/28/24

Me? Probably no or yes when the time come. Not sure.

 🌿 Not sure. I know. Right. I put my brain at rest, correct. No, not thinking. No, don't know. I just sleep.  uhm, no. England theirs and me are different. No, I don't think of mine part, no. They are the seniors, so that will be them thinking both theirs and mine. 

 🌿 Let them be, that is a family, they have to adjust to center back to that value every single generation looks like that. 

 🌿 That will be...1 millions people's their jobs. They are not quitting paying out per penny and they say....or meant no one should hell. So....I sleep. The tax payer's money. I say never abused that, right. Even in England. No, I really went to sleep. ( You just watch the movie says ) Why the dog barks? No, just that movie: Cinderella (2022)


 🌿 🌿 🌿  Swan, this is not you all asking me, whichever seen including Hugh, you are all citizen, you dare to ask the Top people + that Ronan to swan? Noble Wild, you mean an oath involved that eternity they must becoming the spirituality? They use their toilet in their own Home forever....that kind of the choices bed, not 4 times swapping a home, and then go home, and this.....interior design can never change. All that....I mean me.

 🌿 🌿 🌿 What is the green means? I clean up the ocean those I say I look like doing all these here? My Youtube subscription....all this? What do they mean? They did all that, that is good?! There is one small tiny word, I missing it... "leadership?" 

???????????????????????????????????????????????????

 🌿 That article was about the Green or that one word small tiny in that 1000 words in it paragraph? I skim through, they got lucky. Someone inserts this word, you got lucky. I was skimming through.  You mean the real world as the England King? Everyone knows that already.

 🌿 This is the student clubs leadership? Whom? There are 2, one boy or one girl used to be, already was?!!!

????????????????????????????????????????


🌿 🌿 🌿 I think they meant they pledge, they will strive to do that. I believe that. I don't need to read their news anymore. 

 🌿 Its between them, anyone of them. Right? The book and what? No, I never really know what they used to do. I don't care about it.  They progress in those arguments, sometimes, that is what it means to them - so go and argues all that. 

 🌿 You guys PM and when they all come back up those new election, and Britain citizen, they have to watch all of them? I think they pledge how to do better or has that intention all that.

 🌿 You cannot put the 1 million people's job in 100 years to say that final path is the oath to God, one of those? Their bathroom to Zen, or to Catholic, from where? The court room? Of course not. 

 🌿 You can have an evaluation from the professional, and isn't that is the Congress when they form, they go and evaluate the whole things on their own. They done all that, I go to sleep. I didn't read them.  Or this is about the Mark?

???? Someone else? Mark !!!? You believe those things? 


 🌿 If Justin near by, I ask him. I just put my face next by Shane, because all of these happened, I go near, no, we don't need to really the face-glue-to-face, no, I really did tell Mark or Shane or Nicky / Shane, Kian or that is All Westlife because that is...the Westlife account.


 🌿 🌿 🌿 🌿 🌿 🌿 🌿 🌿 🌿 🌿  Hey, wait wait wait, what I wrote above, which thing? You really put all that as the England citizen inside your brain, or your mind when you thought about it? With those TV? on what? Any one of the item list I wrote above, which things? 


I don't know Mark. I am not sure I knew Shane back in the 90s. No, I don't think they act like that as a band, do they? Of course not, he went through the surgical last year, I never call him for what reason?  No, when the things settle, I tell him, yeah.

No, I don't need to keep calling them, no.

No, I don't think ... they were a commercialized group, not just as a band, I think.

Of course, there is a difference !! Westlife ?! The Backstreet Boy, Boyzone, or NSYNC or 98 Degree, or anything all around them? If you hear their band name correctly....on the radio.

No, they never acting like that, of course not. 

oh ~ you guys listening to one solo artists, okay, I understand it now. No, Mark is no more he used to be that Mark anymore. 

At the beginning I think I told Prince William or whom about that....whom was doing what....? Hugh?! The last 1 month? I thought he was running, I ran with him on this metro. 

.. ... I think they still very they used to be, those world people like the family bound together, those. - The royal life. No, I don't think Mark is that kind of the Mark he used to be, of course not.

Is there something Mark says on the interviews, my birds on the kitchen side window, laughed. On....that would be Trio top building on the tallest height. You think this is normal? Why don't you worry about me, not them? Its all darkness outside, on that side. My room light is on. I am so so so so so busy here this side. No, I didn't search their per name interview?! That is 5 people ~~~~~ Westlife is the 5 people in it, or 5 more name individually? Seriously?


You never seen a 5 people boyband, and now, many of them are 4, something happened to all of them, or some of them, or some people becoming the solo? It happened all the time. Justin left, I knew that back in UB, I think it was on the news. Jessica was on the TV with Nick, it was a long table. That time I had a TV in UB.

oh ~ so this is about a band if you never seen a group like that? 

A lot of the boyband later becoming the main singer solo, Maroon 5 at least you know that Everyone knows that !!! That will be Adam Levine in the Victoria Secret. You never follow a group? Like a band, their world situation most of time in America or in England? It happened all the time, you read them from the newspaper. 

I think its the company decides that, or with the artist. We reading that from the newspaper, I remember that, right.

Taiwan girl bands I know S.H.E. We read the newspaper, because its the same you reading it for Hugh if you all using that for the typhoon news. Some incident happened, when I arrived back one time, I seen the TV soap opera. We roughly knew whom singing what, but I like them as a band, like 3 people show up on the stage as a concert all that. But they get old the American boyband, I no longer following any of that in my life.


From the last 1 year.....I think they all doing something else as a professional, they shouldn't be behaved anything irrationally. Mark is still a second singer, no matter what. I think. Probably they just talked. 

No, I never asked, he was in the hospital !!!!


I need to save myself first, to tell you the truth, they are on my map, very very very far away. You never use here as the central of the universe, looking either side. One side is nothing but the land mass, one side is nothing but the sea water, salted.


No, definitely not, I don't think so. I don't know what was it they come to sit on the table, I don't know. I would be happy for all of them, but I don't think they all behave anything like that.


Next - I pick random my Youtube video.....someone tells me ~~~~~




No comments:

Post a Comment