8/13/24

⭐️ Hugh~ its your 3 oclock afternoon tea? ⭐️

I have a nap to go ~~~~

Compared to 1 month ago, you can sleep and waiting a settle place to rest with Olivia. The eating not an issue, the resting is not the issue, you two freely wise to go around is not an issue, you desktop all those settle Kitchen all 3C all that.


I had some movie schedule before the otter telling me, you two were separated in Southern Taiwan. You don't run about like that and Olivia is free bound, in those heated schedule when you coming in tired, and run down, and you will be more familiar to in America, than to be in Asia here all world zone here.

Yes, I watched those movies yesterday. I think ....I talk to Middleton after.

You feel you know more about this city, and during and after some of the afterquake, the typhoon all combined incidents here, you both got trapped in the hotel, you feel suffocated or the room are all okay? Where did you live at, if the otters don't tell me? 

The walking space in the room, we are all a lot smaller around here. I used to live in the American Silicon Valley. I wonder if that is your reason my money all disappeared......I think they should all go to Japan, their overall environment maybe. So there is no such things that Hyatt Sq and your last stay 136 Sq be found, you crown yourself here. Because W Hotel and Hyatt will be where the reality to everyone stays. Here....you know already Shangri La has a name. Imagine.... the emergency Sq talk, and you have breakfast place like that the hot iron plate. That entire reports look horrible ! You should just tell all of them go to Japan, Hugh. What the connection is for. 


I go to sleep, I wake up, and watch some movie.

Don't worry about those stuffs. What?


There is a typhoon and a ...?? diagram next week. Be careful in the summer, stay in the taxi, don't walk in those too heated morning noon, stay indoor.

Typhoon  Here

The week probably its the rain not the temperature diagram.


Its strange typhoon. It goes to America, maybe I never pay attention the typhoon would go off the Japan, because it was always about Taiwan, used to be. I have never ....seen these.


CNN: The robot fish collecting the DNA, how they phrase that saying on the top right those small tiny ___   ____   ____                _________

Its an eDNA.


I wash my hair and go to sleep ~~~ No?! The fish is outside the Breeze pond, the right hand side door, if you don't fall in it, its a outdoor design ~~~ you go there, I go to sleep, there is the wall on the watch, so you turn on the right. Good luck !!

Yeah, the Second Floor that building is Breeze. 



No comments:

Post a Comment