8/27/24

Revolutionary Road

Sammy and me, Adam's each side (Ella Enchanted). The same height, me height.

Inventing....the high school time on Swiss newspaper.

Me, UB time. (University)


He looks like Lopez movie, sitting on the magazine, he would be Harry Potter Dark Lord.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7r_1rDfQfrg


Sammy is part of the church friends a lot, almost feeling like the Resurrection Sunday. Unifying church or something.




Panda

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/ZfxCok-q-ek

Sometimes its the girl to another girls matter, that to each other, the shape, the age, they used to be in part of you all life, those that matter. Inside that real life.  ( The guys know that. )


https://www.youtube.com/shorts/qAR1KqB8_N0

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/kzJ4LyVXMAM


I cannot think to be with any guy right now. You have sky opening up some virus, or the portal, on the President Suite sides, not just that is Ireland that side, or England these birds know more about the map on the Earth, or on these thin antenna stands on these roof.

Taipei have these many blocks of the restaurant or the name I used to keep walking for 2 years (2018-2020). I don't think the treasure hunt, or those doorway to look like a life....meaning watchful and as a girl, but I found out so many things, so Hugh heard some of that. My family is here, and I watch things my father is in the US. Whatever the reason anyone else got told, or not, Taiwan has a social circle of their gathering family. You don't just dump all that TV to say, Shane ~~~~ and talking about the guys in every term - my other real jobs.

So I told Shane, I need my brain not to think about him or the Westlife, right now. 

Those paper, some of that is the whole morning, the whole lunch, to the afternoon, I sit in to write. You just read them like it is passing it by. It drains a lot of those I need to lay down, and keep quiet, and be happy to - marching in if someone asking me ( 1 person stands there, the door close). You never come to that court room sense, your talking manner or those are not the games, or the games of the throne, the talking skills with the judge !!!!!

You all are not watching that, so you assuming, I just walking in and walking out with what? Expected things? 

And there is after, and I can sort all that by myself as an independent girl. 

Shane, they are best friends, so they deal with their perfect life. Don't talk to me until I can....so I say that to Shane. I need to focus, I don't think about another guy another life for now, too many things, those are priority, and I settle for my family. 

I don't talk too much about my family but I let Shane knows, this and that, this and that. But they got driven to get busy with their business, so 3 or 6 months, that's fine, we forget each other. I stay indoor, focus on the writing ~~~~~!!!!


(Night time, before another sunrise will again each and everyday morning )

Its hot in this world all around, so one day I can shrink it down, I don't feel so much fat around everywhere on the body.


We have 365 days a year, that is the one revolution around the sun how the orbiting planets will not fallen from the central sun. We are the solar system outside edge of the Milkyway.

One of these days the Eastern Military has to step on the land and moving it again, to that timezone, every morning clock is the same as they marching to their home town, they used to be ROTC to become the part of that miliary structure. Not this year.



No comments:

Post a Comment