8/24/24

The leisure words are on the book ...

How to be in peace with you yourself....all that?!

My keyword: UB Law Librarian. Some people pass it by, using it that reference desk? Like if Dean went home...how come that entire things so mess up? 

Not the prayers, not the morning dew, not the million dollar beb purse (pursue typo) to live and feel like Thinking and Grow Rich.  They working on the APO fat issue, just 1 to 1, someone can lose the weight not continue like that? Some talk, some show-up, something for the MD 6+1 MD, other than you 1 Ola Sailor Moon talk, the APO can re-sume their shape back? 

I say the honor class or the program itself doesn't care how far it reaches, as long as someone reaching it, did I say that? 

Everyone works together, NOT, you one Ola taken down every competitor, to pretend a friend to talk, so I take down Dean's talk first and then Shane. The rest I never call yet. Its my facebook, how do you reach them anyway? You be honest with them, your purpose its to take them to the side, how to persuade them to let go that story plot, you 1 Ola in the End? The girls looking like you? 


So how is this movie: Julie and Julia the interior design?

The Lake House, the Smallville opening trailer, Peyton and his sister's house inside the movie. UB they need to study, only I do the briefing.....they have their real facebook, my Ops worlds, those Deep base sea, like the otter keep doing this from Malaysia or Indonesia, that is Melinda near to them. Those are the very 2 bad words, a normal human looking like me will never access to. The American blondie beb will tell me. The Congress will tell me.

You are? 

I am asking you if Julie and Julia  its those Simon's Whatever It Take, the fight song like the ice skating, or Dean's Justin's Avenger's line, the President got mix up the list with Shane Westlife, its Simon they themselves with the Obama, or CADS Pharm girl tutor in the Victoria Secret Airline landing. (in green)

Fight song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=is6zMvLoAaY

Avenger plots:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TtuG6yJQCz0

Lee, not Justin, right?

Is this 54 in the link, 2006 - Come Fly With Me (VS)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-naV-Gzm54


The sky again current the chronological chart ...- Kalpa ends in my video for SMCH.

Facebook:  ________________________

and

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q0WDVDNEGzU


Otter

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/t9cuxCLs3sA

You guys doing good !!! Love love ~~~ The internet is a monetization niche target, you know what that means? Web 2.0? Its a cyber space diagram.


https://www.youtube.com/shorts/xJwbNUH34zo

That is a juggling charm, you doing this monetization like the other otters all doing that? Money is the monetization cyber scheme, not between you each other all together. 🥭💖🥧🍒🍒🍮🥣🥗🥭💖🥧🍒🍒🍮🥣🥗🥭💖🥧🍒🍒🍮🥣🥗🥭💖🥧🍒🍒🍮🥣🥗







I am the Honorable Superior

And you all have a ball room dance floor

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xbtoz0bSuI4

The UB Flag room in the 2nd floor Student Union. 


I think Julie or Julia...is Ola's younger younger cousin? In Poland they are...those news I say the Poland catch the giant fire, no one to imagine a dance, I can tell you that. 


But, we are saying that 2 things not related. 1) and 2) - the last posts

And this is MD 6+2, its one you Ola walking in radiant. The other MD 4+2 I wasn't checking. Their father for sure are the MD. You know they are early assurance from Maryland, not from Utah. Alice was the high school early assurance as long as she finished her Honor Program All Classes - The Mulan that reflection Chinese ABC girl. Yeah, she is the only 1 I know the Medical school as early as the high school starting the early assurance scholarship bound? 

So everyone's desk is 3 things separated?


You have 45678910111213-20-30 things are none related to each other.

You write it yourself?!


Other than the morning dew the radiant beauty how these Disney video if you keep re-wind, re-tape recorder play, to keep research and seeing some of those....garment. We don't have those culture so I cannot even know how to describe to you. Someone sees this, they understand why I keep saying the OU language, the radiant beauty means? 

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/qEG-Y2UR8gw


Otter and the Panda doesn't get married. Hugh got married !? 

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/R9ToYGmdPlk

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/pKbBxOKIglM

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/rKJfU27MuoY


China - 花千骨 and 3310 and W Two Worlds

The lineage gap between the 1st generation and the second generation is mis-align or mis-placed in the script itself.  + the marriage proposal to the uncle then to the niece. So is Square and her uncle. The Flaming Daughter

Mimmo's comic book, Mimmo's position, from Tina. BAZZAR Magazine to Hank, to Slam Dunk.


Mimmo starting - his father's friend (=me)'s sister Tina, is my mother's father's across the sea channel the mainland's brother's youngest son = Dr. Bing Shen., The City of Hope.

Its in the BAZZAR Magazine 2017 August my hospital starting til 2018/2019 if you all just checking what is the 5 Lords Reviews, to the Victoria's Secrets, both me and Nick's every bloodline. (2010).

None of this is related to any of you. 

That is 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 things out of the way?  (Avenger - Ultron's Age)

My decoding movie works, my money, my hobbit part-time = the movie sequence was my facebook to the Hollywood, to the comic book 花冠安琪兒, to the 200 countries all the classify material to this one Ancient Chasez, someone in Taiwan sent to jail, same to the border patrol to UB Seth UFO (in VS, in U.N.C.L.E, that is Square's uncle)

That is none related. Its the movie decoding sequence's fault.

It was a part-time jobs at home. I am part-time since 2009.  Erin's pilot PhD project to this 50 Shades of Greys (or with Shane I told him all these Google review or no review breakfast place its my walking morning back and forth routines. This is in Taiwan, some creative projects, I told Shane.)  That is not even China land one place touch. 

If its a seeing, and a real location and the Google Review, the sky, the cloud, the Earthquake, and the otters, all of this is real, none of that is the movie.  The actual photo is the reality we seeing it in front of the eyes, I just don't report all that in Taiwan, until its me and Shane get together, so I told their fan club or the China, what I was up to. It wasn't their TV, but it wasn't them. Its my ..grand mom side. Just happened to look all that, so I told Shane...where or how I saying that.


I have to go out, you put 50 things on all of these, check clearly, its really related to each other's projects? Seriously? 






No comments:

Post a Comment