8/01/24

This would be with the American boybands those from the 90s, and why not One Direction + Adam Levine, them?

All your ladies jobs, that kinds? The cooking, or the living? 


So me and Shane goes to NYC ....right? Charlie used to be in NYC. One of those very expensive places....They have the organic store, everything else are the air sent to the address. In America, you getting your mail just about on anything the air-shipping !!!

But they got the Ikea, the home depot, or those Kohl, the mall shopping for the kitchen's ware. And I just cook with the kitchen ware there?


Its me and Shane, not the American boyband. 

No, we are not needed, not even those older boyband from the 90s. The new artists.

The doctor, the lawyer, the congressman.


The Spider Man

oh ~ that is in NYC? The Broadway. I see.

I just be home and sleep. I don't need to be in America. You all need to make it on your own. 


Nick and I are short, so is my mother.

You all grown taller than your parents.

Shane is shorter of them. So we be happy in our own height, busy with the shape, running around, and having Shane or Shane's near by to eat. Hugh them didn't need to be there, I was saying the return flight, happening, everyone exit in the same airport.

You all bending your back on the chair table to eat a meal, every paper works are not your writing, or those are the publistist written your speech, all that?  Those will not be a palace life anymore, how long you all suppose to be there, or for the rest of your life, or the ship life, don't you just open your mouth to ask your IT room security, they will assume they themselves hearing that, right?!


Me and Shane needs to get on our life, or Westlife.

Hugh and his family needs to....in-law all lifes their life partner.


None of us, especially them or the Ireland were your PR team to say, the only peripheral??!!!

You can train Hugh now with Olivia, or their kid? Every single words out of your mouth?


IKEA

Lowe's / Home Depot / the Office Depot

Wal-Mart or the local grocery store known (like Wagmans)

Walgreen is a very known Pharmacy store. / or any Pharmacy drive-in store.

The organic store

Kohl in the mall  (the kitchen ware session, the outfit, the heel shoes )


I got nothing when I enter the US again. Not now......but why I think about it?

The Amazon, or the Vegan Essential


Technically, if none of us together to go, and everyone land "1" person, every boyband would be the main singer, its one space, you close door and no one knows what you do behind that close hotel door. 


The global girlfriend

I used to buy my eye glasses 20 years ago.


Taipei has a lot a lot of the small things I can travel with ....

Okay, you buy in the airport, just stare and see?! ~ Any landing airport or on the airplane. Asian airplane has all kinds of the magazine !!!


Every US the states, they will have one Chinese store somewhere, or the Indian store, too.

Dr. Steven Hairfiled was from the Washington which university, the Seattle, or D.C? You all saying you going to Maryland, right?  Every graduate student association has a Chinese association or Taiwanese association or Undergraduate association - Erin gets those mailing list, its a sheet, where THEY sight seeing every spot, every dining options, to every store. 


Shane ~ stands next by, don't talk !!!

"Hi ~ I just come by here on this orientation date for the summer....the weather is a bit cold for me and my husband from Ireland. We are thinking about to tour around this student facility where you know one of those CHINESE store. "


The birds meant, my plain noodles needs to mix with the soy sauce?

Next - Spice to buy? The actual grocery shopping list - you yourself dining, may I ask? Dining for 1? One person one room, or one person one house?












No comments:

Post a Comment