8/01/24

The actual grocery shopping - one person one house?

Target

The tissue + 3 dozen white cloth. (I don't need the tissue paper.) Its washer and dryer, it comes out. All of it. - the kitchen tower, or the make-up. The cup, the plates, the dining ware, they got the crystal before.

The rug maybe.


Wal-mart

My book desk. The pajamas, all the food listing.


The organic store

The organic apple juice, the grape juice, the cranberry juice (one dozen each, 12 in a case)

The vitamin, the tincture, the vegetable shortening, the hummus, the vegan ice cream sandwitch, order the case of the Tofutti (3 case =36 of them)


One person one house, what a luxury life !!!! I get a SUV. 

Amazon I get a juicer, and I found a greenhouse in D.C, or Maryland or where...all my orange boxes or the apples, or the cucumber, my face my skin, my glows ~~~~


Do you need a trash bag? NO!

Just those wooden basket, you have a tie-knot on the top of the wood weaven? Target probably or IKEA. Do they smell? I tell you....America is too big, those lower sink, where you keep these basket, no, because those Target design white towel (they come as a bundle too) just one price for a dozen, its a hand towel.

Without these guys or the boyband anywhere, I am fine all by myself to be honest.


I find those zip bags, and then the containers to seal up some pasta pre-made. I don't eat a lot, I juicing a lot still. In America, or here too. I like the liquid. 

You need to get your kitchen filtration water.

Feel Rite sold those shower "filter" get rids of the chlorine, nick has those crank up things, and he is the janitor, he helps me that time. I don't know how to do that. 

I don't know if Wal-mart they sell the distilled water real or not sure, but after COVID 19, those osmosis machine, I am not sure you really using it, or you get your water somewhere else. 


You can storage the oatmeal / the lentil / the chickpeas / the white rice (Asian)  / the white long grain rice / the instant noodles / Indian some spice combination.

You need those kitchen container to sort them, and you go to the dollar store, every kinds of the little basket to keep all of that. 


You wash in a week. It all comes out.

So I don't need a Costco cards? NO!  Just how long 1 month? 3-6 months?

But you separate them to wash, they are all white, when they coming out, its ALL PURE shining white, too. VERY shining white. 


It would be the luxury grocery store. I am not sure anything in the Wal-mart because....the regular those grocery store I know where things might be.

The spice and the condiment, and the pasta + the energy bar + the white distilled vinegar, that is in a gallon. 


oh ~ most of you never had a shopping list?

Carter's video on living with the cereal ~~!!


Me and my mother cargo these feather heavier comforter, for us women, its tooooo cold in America, for us, and too light. No, we each get like 8-10 luggage with the airplane.

If you eat meat, or...you all needs to cook for the guest house.....you have to figure it out yourself. I have never done that.

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/G7a4tmG-Spg


Shane he or Westlife they work on that SA Ireland or Justin they in American SA.

They have the money and the girls, I sleep at home.


8-10 dining !!!!

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/8jz6Ew_uCVM


You guys going WHERE? The needie and the homeless? Assist the homeless?



My TV, my lunch, my news. 





No comments:

Post a Comment