8/06/24

Today is another day, or there are the twins?

The typhoon landing in August 14th? That is .....a twin typhoon.

My 2 days ago that food...its not Okiwana? That is not in the Japan mainland anywhere....

No, not yet formed.....you want to find the correct word til it forms, to arrive usually its always from the pacific ocean, near Philippine direction. 

I don't know how many of you are doing this, all women empowering each other, and get together to talk about it one day.


I like this kinds of the food: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/WRNXWvrOxkI

The soup, the congee, flavored by the chicken. 


The ice breaker usually is the beginning of the presentation, normally its not like this page, the beginning of that bullet points, I cannot summarize, that is called the "House Keeping". So you specifically say to them....

"Today the first thing first...its the house keeping stuffs."


When you saying the public speakers, or the presenter, then you imagine an ice breaker of the 5 mins talking through the microphone. You all spoiled rats, when did you require to do any of that?


I what? Never doing any of this, before in my life?

oh ~ right. correct I was in the volleyball team, there is this Olympia, so usually they don't require to talk in front people think of the student athletes?


My news, my lunch, my TV.







No comments:

Post a Comment