8/23/24

Vomiting ....想吐

Today is Friday, Westlife concert. Its the happy Friday in Asia time....

I want to lay down. I wasn't thinking, now I am for sure thinking. No that is not what I saw. I don't even know when the video was made 1 hours ago. No. (The birds in the kitchen.)  I just lay down, seeing....I was saying the last post they imagining things. This is AI imagine things, you all imagine things as the boybands, or the Prince they whom imagined things, and not proven it, that is the legal evidence those ?

No, I never will use the AI, I used to say the map under the water, finger push it down, never literally speaking to trigger the AI by thoughts, of course not.


Why am I feeling shaking, after the vomiting parts? My left hand.


Shane, did you call me?

Today, vomiting.....my hair curl tie up behind. In the mirror, I have to lay down, its all those outside straight horizontal bars. Don't call me ! Mission Impossible 2, I saw the trailer, not just that clip.


I c. you asked me?


I think, that might be one piece looking like that, I see, not like that.

But the movies, that is all surrounding the environment !!! That is the ancient AI.


Shane ~ Its Friday, this is a City life.

The door close....that is the million people's life, some is facing the American timezone and some face the Europe timezone. 

Do we have the Friday? After the school Friday.....the weekend !

I never gone to the American Friday those happy hour, it was Dr. T's office. until 5. No, not the lab. Today there is a heart in the sky ~~~before the sunset. 





No comments:

Post a Comment