9/01/24

⭐️ Shazam

Ocean 8 ball..... Lionel's car with Sid?

Siddhartha? 


Captain, you are....the Pitch Perfect 3 - the Red Hair, and that guy looks a bit like that military date. Scott. Rebecca's second son. Her date.


****** Are you still worried about that stuffs? ******* The human sacrifice those stuffs. You ever, as you grew up, you know something your head literally see, or your physical eye has those things you cannot explain.

You just tell the police, correct. No, no need anyone else for that back up. 

100%?

100%.


Sh az morning

She looks like my material science BTX blue hair short hair girl, 登峰, Shane's Major Made branding name somewhere has me and her situation to my here first university professor.

You wish her waking up ear blood bleed (gun shot) dead right side turn, in the bed.

That blue hair girl, exactly that cartoon hair style a little bit longer, dark hair. Where is she from? Not his gf, type?


The rubbery, you are the rubbery at night, the mask guy to that receptionalist.

Ola + Dean + their parents.

I am the receptionalist, but I look like .....Grace look with the hair band in "Light blue" = my mother, that Adam's film. (Love Actually)

(I fall asleep )

I woke up at the bus, the super hero. 

This guy blue eye....


I wash my hair, twice, none stop, the last 15 mins (10 mins), I should watch.

Movie next: Passenger (2023)

Maybe I should go to sleep, these are....all the name on the beginning. I just finish air dry.


What? Kneeling none stop.

This better not about the night market....


The new one.

Rachel?

My mother has to go to sleep....its your night market?!




No comments:

Post a Comment