9/07/24

Watching the movie: Ella Enchanted

The uncle, snake and the prince in the cartridge talking. (At the beginning), and then the fan club, that scene.

(The news, the typhoon and the global warming in Europe is also very very bad)


Now, I realize what.....

You all Prince England, or the England King for your sons...to THIS movie?! 

THAT ~~~inside, those things? For a blind date or match-maker, those things? I just realize something because MY family will never be, not Square, and not Wendy too short. But THOSE....in America that side has the perfect daddy, those...except us. The perfect family, that father and the kids, or the mother's social circle those Asian supposed to be worldly known between they themselves, even Nancy Meyer those, I remember now, 2014. The normal family of those background checks !

Not those thousand pieces gone family, not us, not Square. Tina's near by keep dying people for some reasons. She keeps seeing the people dead.


  • The stable home
  • The stable marriage, 1st marriage or the 2nd marriage.
  • Like Lauren those....oh !!! The healthy family parenting talk those. 
  • Lauren has the community all around, stable family those. The relative, the cousins...all that.
  • Adam Thanksgiving we gone to his father's house, the real thanksgiving with a lot of the near by family.
  • Those family has the W2, have a house to keep, a house room stuffs to keep like you all.
  • The school notebooks those, the boxes of the textbook in hidden safe.
  • The pet talk, the good sit and get up, those pets obedience.


It will never be my sky, those yelling back and forth !

I finally understand it...now.


Is that the Hero Save the Beauty story? 英雄救美 that story....don't believe everything like the ancient parable, sometimes the guys are bad, I am telling you. The security in the past. 

Probably.

20 years ago, where I was....I even remembered this thing.


No, not lawful. Of course not.
20 years pass and expired? Yeah.
How the expires means? YES! (The birds say I have to put the words back. Erase, back back back)
Will the movie ever be a contract? ...No, definitely not. 

Will they got sue? Does it from me, or the public defend lawyers?

That side I don't know. My side.....its probably a very long time, and the movies or the TV are all expired and the people or the actors die already. I am not sure my side. It might be anyone else they go to that route, you go and join to go forth.

If I start to file, I ask that for everyone, right. Just not right now.


It will only be the water property reason, you say? YES, but I can tell....something spinning the reality around. I can see. But on the physical worlds side, most guys never care about the love to say really sex, or the really social to love, all that.....I think. Probably just care about the property I will always say. You get your heart beat up once, you are no longer you. Not those things.


How to fix it, if were imagined to fix it?

Scoop the entire Earth below up, throw in the space junks all out, put all the new lands soil in, and....re-make, contact the public water from the government. 


Brand new?

.... YES ! 


So that is very very bad?

Yes.


So if, I say if.....my wife, or near by really be together those?

It will never be Laura, Lauren, me, anyone implies to get the invitation. We never even meet to say a kiss those a talk. Never through a movie.


To throw the debts at?

Of course not.


Or else the movie industry got sue?

Of course, they get bankrupt first before we get a mail notice we were in the movie, that is the correct procedure. 


My son, he is not really going to....

When you are dead, you dead. The expiration dates just means you free, be the mermaid those uncared legend myth. How long can you carry those duty on the shoulder loads. Someone else will watch him.


No, I mean like I cared about these MASSIVE seasonal...

I know. Don't worry about it. Your son is your son. Everything you can do in one lifetime, its everything you give best for them. You did put that on their best well wishes.


That is a girl, that is not a guy, I mean.

How long you plan on living, his video succession is on waiting video, I did see it. You cannot control his whole life plan, every parents is just a parent, they leave, that is no longer valid afterwards. 


I think its that big tall Lauren, mix Laura, and the pumpkin lady, combine.  He will see himself as the pumpkin and she is like that lady. She will be a blonde, tall, a little bit weight like Connie, a long hair girl. Loud, giggling, and talkative. Loud.


Doing what?

Licking. Probably drink together.



Next movie: Dune Part 2

You want to say I am very sure?

I never seen the floor plan. But here is just 1, this small tiny square footage "apartment", this is not defined as the "house", or the "semi-deattach", its one unit of the whole building apartment. 

Others got taken out before you do?

Correct.

You know that for sure?

YES! 

And your record would be just 1, and that will not even be yours, right?

Correct. But if I have enough money, which this is a very small tiny thing for me. I can afford for my brother. 

If you own a company, are those employee subjected title to.....their commute to their home and come back those 9-5?

Not all at once, right. Its probably at the public hygienic spreading the disease, they doing that seriously on the laws side. Asia, they put the people in home to eat, to sleep, to work inside the apartment, so they relatively I think use the water a lot more.

Because the square footage is a lot smaller?

Correct.

You 100% sure?

I think about 99% sure.

So if you own a practice, but you don't ....

Right....


Zawanna step his foot in the safety tank, those and...

Get on the Taipei metro subway right next by me. Rinse water not enough.

You believe that or?

That will be very very very bad.

The hair or the body wash?

They only cared about the overall water usage, they don't care to know that is real you washing it at your skin surface or anywhere else. I report honestly so I tell you that is the rinsing part everywhere. I had a long hair.




No comments:

Post a Comment