9/27/24

⭐ When you are hungry, and you teach this to anyone ....

Don't think.

Put the water bottle, the tea bottle, the warm tea cup, the unlimited food, the crackers, the nuts, the raisin, inside your mouth.

You always have the food starting early, or the water 2 big cup, lay down, sleep again, get up, drink some fruits juice, or the apple juice. You doing nothing but your diets all day long. The orange juice.




We have no 1) SMCH concept or that television 2) Harry 3) Military concept

Probably Tina and Peyton is near those some of the math will sound right. We just don't have those capitalism under....if they are seriously on PC game, it is on the expo, the guys.


Tell me, what you make me believe, a. to see...in the mist, or I cannot understand what I see or I forgot. I am doing this like the professional now.


Taiwan wants to .... I know.

Tina and Pang is their normal human ! The dress.


A What? 

The fate in front of the humanity? One of those written argumentative paper, and you have no IQ, you cannot just follow your fate, never do that? Not that.

You use your garden party, that will be the only thing every human goes to the existence, right now, in front of them, that TV advertising every reality. Your body will feel, and you never use that concept, sometimes you feeling it happy, you feeling it adapting like your home idea, its your garden party and your royal guards surrounding you or with a personal staff, they speak in the England accent. THOSE. Not an extreme.


I pick the medical board their data sheet, or the military some sheets. I know every kinds of the Youtubers looking great, the musician is also good, too. I just personally chosen that Thor's those per interface line just happened to be my home. I don't like to explain anymore, sometimes I already explain 1 time 5 times, that's enough.

The reader's digest....its not our world trend, but anything I mentioned, no one limited me what I wish to use anything in my close door life. 


The animals are not the sheet, but the interior design...sorry they hand it to me, somethings personally known, its for this Earth and ME (if not Wallace involved) 


Your body

Like the temperature, your back sensation. Your entire feeling towards your body. Is that possible, and your head inside negative counts, those? 

You don't operate like that? You are tired, you cannot push push push. You feel to lay down, and close your eye 5 mins, and sleep? And then you think. Your body sense, and feel?! 

I want to live home. 


I cannot really tell people here.... where I used to from to all the home made food made here. Sushi is not our food.

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/eou1ENG9bC4

Not my works, not vegetarian, only my mother is the vegetarian.

Not ANY of my works, not TV, not cartoon, not electric pot, not slow cooker and all that polyester is a material science, all those talk. I care about the things, it doesn't exist anymore here. 


If I say, I have a person I wish you to meet, you ready? 

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/17y4mF7LHF4


She is just like your grandmother. Latin what does that mean? 


You know, you have a family structure we outside usually don't ask, don't know, don't read about it, including your family all members, other than the TV present us, and those garden party inside only I see.... you know everything what you all come up with to say an Orderly Order because with everyone around and inside that palace, 3 millions people on 3 person's jobs, to that British Royal Family, has an order, you know that?

Never 70% is the drug dealers, those kinds of the saying? It freaks me out !


Uncle JC ties shoe lace....

When you have so many so many seemingly very order put up a whole structure, inside your life, you feel the real airy space - just go to sleep, rest, go to the bathroom, cargo the water and the vitamin inside your room. With her or with the kids, its one day, or when this Palace being fix. You don't need to believe any of these TV, its a sense of that British uniform WE wish to believe, and its all true !! 


Of course you trust them. You grew up, you never make a plan in your life or your kids' life, and you are forced to produce them. Most man doesn't have that wishful thinking and you know that. That orderly structure, I am not even sure, your father has been going toward, or knowing that, because you all probably have a PC to see it. So one day, he either knows he has to go in it, or already rehearsal and take you in when the time comes to which direction of the wind....you seeing the church, you seeing the cartoon rose.

You have a family structure. There is a little bit different, that is a nation's flag.

You only need to believe anything you grew up to believe. 



Ronan's family

I will tell Shane them no.

I am not sure what that scripts because Ronan keep staring at my side these.


Is there something 50 years from now, the last goodbye to the first good morning, those scenery,....we should talk about it? Indian General done it on his own, every Upper Master, we all have to do it on our own. Never that thing SMCH. The ideas you entering your own Order, you will not feel that way, you are home, and you feel you care about your family....and they are coming back on the immediate peripheral all over the world.

Are you nervous? 



Ella Enchanted

Your father.....of course not. Its a goodbye story I told everyone. He is a pride-on European, not those low class imagination you mean the uncle, or the father doing what things, the cigerate to zizzzzz on the pawn that stuffs? You are the useless son, like Mulan 2, that kind?!  That is how Shane bothers you? Me and Shane?! 


That is a cartoon almost like to me, its a Disney, or what not funny outfit. The fairy tale. We live in the high rise city, I have never seen a bungalow in my life. I never sit down to think ....all these time. This cartoon. I watched it the frame by frame, eating the snacks those.....except in thinking.


You want to know?

Laura eats KFC with me, I was the vegetarian, the potato wedge and the mash potato. That was my food. Everything else you don't need to know. Now, I remembered. 


Tonight its all your Friday Night, Happy Day to go out and eat? Hugh they finished with your wife, you calling her? Its Friday Night, soon !


Friday is my sleeping time at night ~~~ early. I like Mc Donald, not really eating it. We don't grow up like that. I have a TV to stare on....my entire feeling when this gonna ends!

oh this !

SMCH hurting my mother. She believes to torture the disciples by those romance games its a hit-and-run none stop games. She does, like every 5 years, the gifts to her ex husband, and make him some face, and goes away, and then gifts and slap him, that is your wife, and all that. She does a lot of those she thinks she is the only things in life. She can do these religious fanatic, to bankrupt to the minus millions dollars, because she doesn't think the hell calibrate by the money, the BTX system data.

She might be a load of money in debts, and no one finds out, those bank statement, or the court paper receive since which years. I have no idea. She thinks that is the dedication to God, and don't change. She is the lineage, all the Master kneel to her, because of this, because of that, or she believes everyone worship her. Taiwan they have other culture. She is a Vietnamese.

She can sing, she can dance, she can drunk, she can smoke, none of that, was her heart was always in equilibrium because she knows she arrives. That is very psycho to torture the disciple constant hit-and-on. Like just now....the TV. That is to hit-and-on, none stop.


She has never one attached to anything, tell her that in her face. Never, ever, just like her own vows, that God's decree any money is dirty, any sex, or the name its to be a nun. No one can go and be true to another relationship.


She can sing, she can dance, she can drunk, she can smoke, none of that, was her heart was always in equilibrium because she knows she arrives

That is to hit-and-on, none stop.


Print that to every her TV debuted, side by side, look at her face, and my words.

Simple? That is to hit-and-on, none stop. That is to hit-and-on, none stop. That is to hit-and-on, none stop. That is to hit-and-on, none stop. That is to hit-and-on, none stop. That is to hit-and-on, none stop. That is to hit-and-on, none stop. That is to hit-and-on, none stop. That is to hit-and-on, none stop. That is to hit-and-on, none stop.


2000 it was her 50 years old, you don't know that. American knows that.

When a very old women imagine to do crime, to say 60 years arrives to 70 years keep approving she was the seat than those 15 years old. The TV fame is very short. And for the most public, if they can tell she does nothing but the crime, and got charged, those things immediately fall off. 

I found out that....because I used to still in the school. The real business outside, every world needs the legal documents that someone represent the religious fanatic, they bar down those criminals. And she probably so admitting to the jails too many times, I don't even know. 


How about you just rest, so many this story time, you get rested, someone explained to you when you get home, and be happy. Now, you have your true identity to lift off a lot of some public duty, you can describe more clear your head inside, you are inside your body......and how this movie describe to you, and make you feel...you are living inside your body, its not a ball of light.

Like Tina actually blanks out, a long pause not to think, and she had this eye glasses that the attention on the nose or the tempo (2 side of the ear), it bothers her, but she has to write on the right hand. Those little things, when you put yourself inside the body, to think, to pray, to learn about some improvement of yourself. These movies inspire you....or later day you other than blank out, you thought about, you scared if people talk to you all have an intention, or you tell the doctor....is that normal how I describe a certain thing you hear.

The sensation when you seeing a motion picture.


How I would describe? My finger hurts?

Its inside my finger all the way to my ...these pawn back knuckle. Its not the tip of the finger, or squeeze the finger top. Its that entire nerves hurts, that is the finger hurts. I can never move ! Not even the finger inside 2 line? Knuckle is on the top, inside, those 2 line, how do you move it and turn your hand around.

Now you know how you describe it?


Movie: Fantastic Beast and Where to Find Them !!!

That is ...the goodbye !!! Everyone saying that Lica is North East to NYC.

No comments:

Post a Comment