That is a Buddhism concept 那是佛教概念
What is it, the picture here. 是什麼? 是這張照片 ...
I don't know whom actually say this, so you find out.
我其實不知道是誰說這些事情,所以你們自己問
When you talking about the successor of these, because the white hair goes out, and the light blonde is none applicable, its Ancient Chasez, that Black hair. But since he shows up, the only righteous successor, its the short hair blonde, he is at the Top on the first picture, the left side corner on the second picture.
當你們說有繼承者,這所有白色頭髮就是沒了,淺黃色,都不是相關的,所以只剩下這黑色頭髮 Ancient Chasez, 因為他的出現,只剩下真正有繼承者的位置就是這短髮金髮,他在第一張紙是最上面,第二張紙是左下角的那個照片。
What is the meaning of the 4 Heavenly Kings, it would be they are the First World (5 name, the 1st name)
那這四個天王有什麼意義? 這就是第一世界 ( 五的名字,第一個名字)
No 4 Kings, just one, that blonde short hair guy.
沒有四個王,只有一個,就是那個金髮短髮的男孩子
I heard this from probably America. 我可能是從美國那邊聽到的
No, its not from me. 不是從我這裡
No, the first name has the 4 sound 不是,第一個名字有四個聲音
Zawanna says that is none sense, but it might have some little here or there things for saying that because you talking about in the physical world sense, in our world. That has a meaning. If its in another world, it has no meaning, you see.
Zawanna 是說這胡說八道,但是可能這裡哪裡有一些事情因為是說你講物質世界,在我們的世界,有一個意義,如果是在別的世界,就是沒有意義,你懂?
.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment