10/10/24

Do I always know, let's say you say you will never be friends with the police? You mean going to the police station?

No, not making the friends. The life live or die, that I go to the police.

The judge?   No, not making the friends. 

And this is because?

I personally never seen or know what is the police for? I kinda know. 

But you will call them a name?

The border police, I used to pass by.

For the system reason, you will never be friends with them?

No. definitely not, its not the system any reason. Its the police, I look like I know them for the good reason or for the bad reason? 



So seeing the judge needs to be very professional, but we are all venting, and from what you say about them UB, they all gone to venting I bet....just to hear from what you describe.

The lawyers talk to the judge.  The two side like the TV or the movie, I have never gone to the court room. Until you all show up, I will tell you, "that is the court room, you all went.", but if I say that, I am so sure you all standing in there talking to someone. 1 person you talking to, you talking.

And that is not right?

I got nervous.

Is that right or that is wrong?

The lawyers talk to the judge, the TV or the movie, the inside plots or something you have those words from the judge says, the normal procedure has a proceeding method, so the objective side that lawyer will say, "Objection your honor". Meaning that English that lawyer can react with the experience. 

You always think that is the correct way?

Yes.





If you never pay the fees.....we got screw?

No ! 

That means?

I didn't go to the court. You all have a reason to go to the court, UB them must be kidnapping the judge with the movie material, I just tell them no. They will never succeed. 


According to what I think, you say you call those system lawyers for....and that is they all will be killing you. We, and your UB side its to get the money or the position compensate all that. Tell me what do you think. 

I didn't pay the fees ...

So they cannot kill you?

Kate, we don't look alike, you know ....I am not really a capital barbie, but its not I just write a 1000 paper, and I got hang before on the TV monitor and after. I didn't walk in.....the line. I told everyone.

Then if just being responsible to explain, even 1 line will put people's mind less worry, then I explain about 1000 things other than the lawsuit, so a lot of the people they can go and input


Are we supposed to vent to the judge?

You seriously to go inside court, you believe that?  I personally don't say those things to the judge, my langauge is not you all language. They didn't force me to stand there, I am not required to!!
And the boyband is all right here ~~~~ 

You guys are all here, too!!! Eat, sleep, happy, travel, soon to go sightseeing, The Japan has all that, and you all be happy ~~ some human wish you all happy. So I tell you my parts all this court room, or the cooking stuffs. One day you all or King or William they go to Lee those says, where the Mason

You Kate is their part of the circle. Cooking !!!



And how about your lawsuit parts?

They go and figure it out .....I ....wait ~~ I already written so many. I take a break. Then I re-think. Too many things up or down. How you feel a land has a 6 months Earthquake, and all these typhoon doing what?


You rather to go with Shane, then to justify in the court room with all that TV things, that is being responsible, they should not do that again?

Right. When you all done, one of them tell me. What had happened.....


But you are not going to see them?

No. 


Are you walking in the court for Panda, the otter or the birds those?

No! I live in the city, I am always from the city.

Meaning?

... ... The robotic contest the first science robotic museum opens, at the middle school, they first boy and the first girl school has the Olympia. They that time is not now, right now China, Taiwan all has something called the expo. Its weekly. 



Is Shane seriously thinking to join you here, not file his lawsuit in Ireland, and going to just the expo, walking around in here? Like walking around, shopping, or eating, or walking?!

We....didn't talk anything on the realistic parts.

And why not?

I do math.

You written all these, and on the legal side, that is why you are not fearful his facebook or all that news, or the concert, or your any connection to his financial failure, all that?



If the people talk to the police for the justice parts, every police is so friendly. 

But if you say, another stranger person to imagine its their or mine world where I reside. I open up my eyes or close, to imagine I knew that is 2 far away land apart ....between the guy's IQ for which things I haven't seen from the America that side.


Like if we got yelled at, or imagined like, we will never talked to Shane that kinds.....

Right.

Do they know you are like that, these legal argument before they show up, you all know each other before?

No.

They trust you what you telling them?

Their learning methods its to meet 100 people to get 100 completely correct sentence on one 2 pages paper, on the street random strangers or inside the party gala in the parliament. 

That is what you telling them?

They never show up, I never require to talk. They have the company, maybe there is a reason they all got pull together, I don't really know. You meet enough and different kinds of the guys, their brain to say, never my sons, those parts.....I have a brother.  Some people all have their brothers as well, or the sons reason.




I what? 

Will we get to Supreme Court on the flow charts?

Do you have a case inside the database, to then appeal from the local judge how he agrees to you to the Supreme Court justice ?

In the law library that database, right?

Right.


If we went to the lawyer, and we vent 1 person in front of the judge, they told us, its best not....whatever, so we only vent, its not a real case. So its not in the database.

Not in the database.

So its not a case.

No.

Can it be appealed?

No.

Because its not a case?

Not a case.



When you being with a guy, Shane or Nicky, do you tell them you wish them to go with you? Like asking them, or what they think, and all that? What is their experty, or what do they know, or what not to do, like a group chat, to find out some hints, or some trace things, none of us are the lawyers?


Tell me someone dares to unlimited photo to 123456 -10 causes from every legal or the medicine the 10 rudimentary subjects line.

Under the 5 Major religion are the unlimited all world known faith. Someone dares its the unlimited photo all opens, to even all that comic book, or the VS, or the movies or the songs, whichever MV or KTV.

Someone dares.......that will be 6 years ago, every world heard that, 3 years after that, they witness on the first lawsuit profile, another 3 years pass, I haven't heard a word.....now its where you all halt in life, when you all will finish?



So do you know UB all of them, or we are, or anyone all around, they can go to Washington DC, to group chat, or the group rally in front of the white house, I understand that is the flow chart, say it again.......... where is the Supreme Court at?

Next to the White House.

The president just walks over, it would be the same as we are in the UK, right?

They got disassociated. 



No, let's say we all have to go to America, pretending, that is the only reason...what exactly is the correct reason why they all going to the Washington DC?

Its to appeal their cases.

Not the group chat?

If they can find 1 person in Buffalo all area right there, to ask 10000 lines to come up 10 pages per line writing statement to say the lawyer to re-write, and someone help each other pay that lawyers, to re-done that 10000 line. They find that 1 person in Buffalo, or 5 people in upper state New York, or on Earth, they find 1 person whom would give them, the correct 10000 line on this, so they didn't need to go to Mars, or the Central somewhere, and come back.....

To the local court, or the Supreme Court?

The local court, but they cannot file in.

Correct. But they got call in the Washington DC?

No, they will never get a call from the Washington DC, it must be the Court someone told them to go, unless the UB knew someone in the DC, and talk talk talk talk talk why they all 100 people going in "at the same time."

So it will never be the same time.

No.





You have 800+.  They did all that to write down 1 to enter the court?

Correct.


1 like the lawsuit 1, then 2 the lawsuit 2, lawsuit 3.....they did all that to get 1 lawsuit written correctly to together going in the local court, and cannot file in, and the Supreme Court will never call them? How long they gonna live to do this?

neh.





No comments:

Post a Comment