10/09/24

The stationary 2

  • Muji I think its here. Wing's band looking guy, they are that Chinese words.
  • But Daiso and Niko And....both are from Japan.  We have some other bookstores.
  • In America, they use the office depot.

7-11 near the school district, I go and draw those Tina love the stationary, for the K7 student those, 10 NT those. 1/3 US one dollar. Maybe the highlighter, or the eraser just a lot more for Tina that time she cares about it. Hugh hasn't gone there.

We test them on those white sheet next by them. mm pen. 0.5 or 0.25.

0.3 or 0.38 ( a darker logo and a brighter all blue looking )

Sign thing different ....


You live in hotel, that is how big sq the last time I only know Hugh's Shangri La.  To get to writing, or printing ? Another month, that is another 30 days. The folder to shuffle all the papers in. Your key when you get out of the door. A bag, or a backpack. 

I got those cheaper bag in the city because its....not branding required, if anything that much of the item goods such as the alcohol wipe, or the make-up, or the metro long strips cards. for the kids to find them, they put it on their neck, that's why. Here they walk home most of time. They design the school district like that. Not the bus, its the walking zone school district when they admit to the school. 

That metro cards Hugh can put 10,000 NT in it. He buys Kate them 20 milk tea with that one card, it needs to be found. 350 US dollar


The milk tea Mon - Fri.

15 NT x 20 = 300 NT. 10000 -300 = 9700  ( Mon )

to Friday, you x 5 = 1500.  10000 - 1500 = 8500

In 1 month, his cards is half down.  (1500 x 4 = 6000)

( Taxi....I think there is, I am not sure every taxi, he can try )

His card will remain 4000 if he doesn't use for anything else. The lunch rice seaweed wrap triangle.  + the microwave + take home something  + the bottle water + his mail order, he pays there, address on them. 


You set your mind in 3 weeks, not 3 months. You running?

You settle Meghan, she is a girl, not stepping out and in, stay in the hotel, rest, and the girl has the monthly things to buy, the pads, the bags to put the pads. A lot of the distilled water, or the cup, or something in-room until they sort? It doesn't need to be put in 3 months, in 3 weeks. 

The water, the cup, the shampoo, the conditioning, the dental floss.

Some banana, some apple, some napkins other than the kitchen napkin, the traveling tissue papers package.


This is in your brother's control, and Kate?  So Meghan just going along, without you? So she just relax, and watching the TV, hydrate, the face mask, or the magazine reading anything she finds in the store? The news magazine !

I didn't see them running, were you here the last time ? I keep seeing you doing this run about, this is the last I saw you in Japan !


We have the milk in the fruit milk, the chocolate milk and the apple milk. (Hugh's near by)

Yellow, dark, and its red logo Apple. (these are the kids beverage milk)

Its those longer cylinder looking plastic, for 3 or 4 days. But if you have 4 people, each of you have a cup, you can taste it. Its finished right there !

Its fat !

You see it from outside. "Yellow" "Dark", and the red logo from far away.

Its all kid's beverage milk.   Correct, you can microwave at it the winter time. Its fat.  You can add the white real milk (more fat), to the dark chocolate. I usually did that when I was very very very very small. 


Harry,

Are you supposed to be talking to your brother, Kate, Meghan, or your father?

I have a TV. Your brother needs the food with George? You are his uncle, now I remembered !


Shane and me together. I buy Westlife their kid's....gifts. That will be the aunt, the word in English, the same, right? An aunty similar? The food, the drink, the bag, the red envolope, the basket of the body wash, the teddy bear, the cell phone hanging things, or those little things a box inside like a gift. 

The kids like things, right? They are right next by you, you calling your brother, telling him you just arrive, and where were you before? And you call to Kate, to explain for Meghan? 


"Hi, Kate, Meghan is near you. I sent her there about 3 weeks ago and buy her something in the mail I arrive in Japan, some for you, too. I pick it from the store? Its air shipping, 2 days from Japan to Taipei. "


"Hi bro, I am drinking in Japan. Their night has some culture, I should let you know. No, I am not driving. I stay in the hotel. "


Movie: Boyhood.

"Hi, bro, I am drinking on the television with Hugh next by screaming at him." 

My TV is an teen, not a boy. Same movie?  Half of the movie now. 


You tell your brother, what's going on you and Meghan laterly in America, I have no idea. You running your household, and you gone to the American court sometimes, not telling me Anna, but Meghan came in to give some supports to Kate and Hugh or Olivia. But none of them know each other that well, so...did you call Hugh?

You give an update to your brother, the same to anyone from UK, can you call your father?

How to talk?

Every time you departure, you leaving, or you arriving, always call your family. You have them. Not stepping in stepping out, me, the panda, the otter or the birds are not your family.

Tell your brother did you call Meghan, make her comfortable alone in Taipei, Taiwan. You check what? or you been here before?


Harry, you used your phone, right? Email, text, Line or What's App? Chat room box?


Every time you open a door, close a house door, going somewhere, you always always call in, right? Here is Prince William and Kate, right? How do you address each other? Duke, Duchtress? 


"I was in America....."  you start by saying you always just stay home, and you check some news before you get in. The IP address from America news, or from Asia news. You doing that....in life. So you give some information to your brother, and by the way asking...

"How is Kate? How are the kids, how is the father watching your 2 kids? How is Camilla? "


" Do you have a printer in your hotel? I went to the post office here, and get the 3 boxes, one for you and George, one for Kate and one for Meghan. Its your hotel address, I calling in from the international calls. Trying to....but you can just tell me where. Is this sheet I just leave it on the top of the box, when you cut it opens? You need a scissor. I cannot mail you a luggage with a scissor, its Korea and Japan next by, I know.  "


You want to ask your brother some direction like he watched over you a bit, so you be honest what happened in Japan !!!


These Panda, put you 2 close back to England? That is not what I thought. 


"I have talked to Meghan. Anna says something about the women's pad, you and Kate talk like that? So ....they have the German branding those Burkinstock, its a sandal. The weather is warm there, and they can be a little bit relax there. The mayor I haven't called but I heard someone else called. They are all the girls there. You did anything?  Should I?  "


"To make the girls comfortable, and then you? You are okay with George? You both ate? "


Prince William, you and George today lunch fine?

In 30 mins, or in 1 hour? Busy outting, the social event and all that? You brother is in Japan?! 

You both an adult and a kid carry a little bit grocery back to the room, all okay? Enough kitchen napkins, the extra tissue boxes? Did you tell your hotel staffs to change the towel, you throw on the ground everyday? Every single day? ALL inside the bathroom, every single day, you tell your son, its ALL on the floor, someone

"YOU, the phone line, hi......my room all of that, outside."

" I need 5 extra bottle all of that, my brother coming in, his wife is somewhere. Just leave them on the corner of it. My kid can take that when he hanging all around here."


Phone to the hotel in-line

"I need 5 sandal, 5 white robes, 5 long and short towel, 5 shampoo, 5 conditioner, 5 shaving creme. My kid next by room, I tell him to come here to get this things, or I need to tell you the kid's size white robes? I need 3 extra pillow, or a rack, do you have an extra rack put in his room? Not everything on the floor."

"By the way, any time, I can just leave it outside the door, when I am done. 2 or 3 days I want to change these? The sandal and the robes, my kids room and my room.  "



To George you say...

"How many you take today? Read it for me, please?  That is the lotion or that is the body washed, the words on top? "

"Do you read anything anymore, the school is off? A book, your homeworks, your teacher's assignment, what do you do today? Do you just wipe your eyes with your finger, your mouth, over here. The towel damp some warm /hot water, its all over your mouth and your nose. Feeling better? "

"Breath." 

"Did you brush your teeth today? How many times, usually you eat, you rinse your mouth? "

"You go back to your room, wash your both hands, and then wash your eyes. Every single time you touch your eyes, wash your both hands, and your eyes, The water keep washing your eyes, you won't feel itchy anymore. "


You have to pass by your kids' room sometimes.


Movie: I am watching.

San Andreas. (California Big Earthquake)



No comments:

Post a Comment