10/10/24

Harry, what should I eat?

... .... the dumpling skins folded to boil, and my mother made these red pepper fresh cut + the soy sauce, all day long in a room temperature, on the table. I just need to boil the water and fold that to cook !  What is this Westlife company screaming or smash their table at this Shane and Nicky, you wish everyone all goes behind to get blame, and screaming at ...before they know me? That kind?  You would be Kate's brother-in-law, right? 

Your mother will never do this to you, and your father knows that, right?



Kate knows your father, not my first bf Adam, but Laura was my best friend, neither knows Kate. But King has this news agenda since she was not the middle school, so that was when your brother met his current wife.

All that happened when I was in UB without your father without the UK.

Sounds smarts? 
Tell me how can this sound more smart, for real? 



Kate met the current King 20 years ago.
I met my first bf 20 years ago.
Neither of us know whom Laura was.

This argument cannot be the Bride War, because both are the Bruinette. 

King can say her name is Middle imply, not her age.
I can say I used to have a Middle school, we can be the same age.

When she met William the first time
When me met Adam the first time

There are the 2 separate incidents, and therefore, that 2 different continent to say the 2 different last name to say the movie war, or the movie imply the past were knowing each other, its false, the passport never left that border for these 2 couples.

I was in UB, your father was in UK.
I was in the university, William was in UK, college Eton.

Neither of us ate a meal, to say, it was the location wise at which continent to define, it was the university or the college relation how or why, any of this terminology was associate to the movie that has any impact to people's life, its 3 different couples, at a 3 different time, and 3 different countries line.


You don't believe what I said, or? 

You are not into this kinds of the says, not the court room walking in.


This is not what you used to write, right?

No.


Wait ....you haven't seen it ....


Kate met the current King 20 years ago.
I met my first bf 20 years ago.
Neither of us know whom Laura was.

This argument cannot be the Bride War, because both are the Bruinette.



King can say her name is Middle imply, not her age.
I can say I used to have a Middle school, we can be the same age.

When she met William the first time
When me met Adam the first time

There are the 2 separate incidents, and therefore, that 2 different continent to say the 2 different last name to say the movie war, or the movie imply the past were knowing each other, its false, the passport never left that border for these 2 couples.



I was in UB, your father was in UK.
I was in the university, William was in UK, college Eton.

Neither of us ate a meal, to say, it was the location wise at which continent to define, it was the university or the college relation how or why, any of this terminology was associate to the movie that has any impact to people's life, its 3 different couples, at a 3 different time, and 3 different countries line.




You want to print that out, rectangle that with the ruler or the pen, try to feel....its you draw without the ruler, or you straight line 4 times? Felt? 



Harry, are you talent to do these?

Part 1, part 2, part 3, part 4?


Do you Harry enjoy to do this, comes natural for you to do any of this, typing, re-type, lay out, draw, line out, rectangle afterwards?

On a page. Like writing, typing, re-storming, draft, put in the sentence, in which English format, in which format, in what facts or the nature to imagine come close to where you don't have a headache, you come natural to do any of this?


Those are the "facts" statement, those are not the "nature of that imply".


This is how you talk, Harry?


Which reality is that the talks?  The Laws of the Attraction ?

You Harry gonna say you are the Cinderella

Now you will say? You very sure to step in the court, when? 2022? 






The birds say Ronan. 

You Harry is Ronan's Cinderella? 


There is a panda heading your way....you enjoy more about the real family life with your family, I think that is the real things, seriously. Me with Shane or me with Nicky....its not the priority, but I am sure all of us wishing you and Meghan well, and all of your kids. You take a lead to plan their life, with you in it. 

Not the story book the first lyrics.

"The story ends" if were to argue. You cannot do any of that.






No comments:

Post a Comment